Anonymous believes NASA is poised to announce discovery of aliens (VIDEO)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-24_15-21-34.png

Taking into account all of the different activities and missions that are specifically searching for evidence of alien life, we are on the verge of making one of the most profound, unprecedented, discoveries in history,” said Zurbuchen during the hearing of the committee on American Science, Space and Technology.

In their video on the issue, Anonymous go on to cite several other alien-friendly comments made by astronauts and space exploration enthusiasts in the past, as well as various alien and UFO ‘sightings’ as evidence that “something is going on in the skies above”.

CONTINUED................................

GOV . STARTS SPEAKING AT THE 22:05-- MARK

Anonymous believes NASA is poised to announce discovery of aliens (VIDEO)

If you pay attention to how many articles have come out about NASA exploring this or that, or articles that say Could there be life on another planets, there are all types of articles out there making statements about aliens in some form or other , and very reputable sites like science.com just to mention simply one.

When these articles flood the internet, often it's conditions the public to get use to it so when they break the ice it comes as no surprise.

It will probably be sooner than the years listed.

upload_2017-6-24_15-23-27.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
It would be interesting for sure. There's gotta be other life out there.

With photo shop now, I will never believe a picture again on the net unless it comes from thousands of sources...fox news just got hoodwinked by that bullshit kids you tube channel.

Pure bullshit, there isn't any life out there. NASA continues to waste billions on a vain effort to find "life" in our solar system, instead of spending it on finding ways for us to find natural resources we can use.

Best we can ever hope for is a habitable planet in a nearby solar system that we can make plans to colonize.

That would be really cool.

That would shit all over the fundies belief system, hahaha.

No, actually it would not.

Most of the fundamentalists I knew growing up found it incredible that God would create such a large Creation without using it for other sentient life forms.

You really used RT as a source. That's funny.

What did you expect? RT is trump's fave source, right after National Enquirer (and they got this story first ...) and Infowars, which is MindWars 's fave source of Alternate Facts.

What we need now is a story about Bat Boy, or what ever that thing is.

BTW, I strongly believe the odds are overwhelmingly on the side of there being many other forms of life on other planets.

I agree with above however, that it's been faked for so long, we would never know the real thing if we saw it.

Same with god. There's no reason to believe in invisible super beings flitting around the sky, inflicting horrible diseases on innocent children. Nor would there be any reason to believe a "second coming".

But, wouldn't it be fun to watch the bible thumpers trying to explain it?

OP, as usual, your thread title is a lie but if you have a legit link, post it.

Like, for example, NASA.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
  • Banned
Pure bullshit, there isn't any life out there. NASA continues to waste billions on a vain effort to find "life" in our solar system, instead of spending it on finding ways for us to find natural resources we can use.

Best we can ever hope for is a habitable planet in a nearby solar system that we can make plans to colonize.

Well why couldn't there be other life form, doesn't have to be an alien hell it could be other humans.

If life formed here there is every possibility it can form on other planets. If we are here whose to say there aren't others who have been searching and seeking just like us.

You really used RT as a source. That's funny.

What did you expect? RT is trump's fave source, right after National Enquirer (and they got this story first ...) and MindWars,mejicanos I'd the OPs fave.

What we need now is a story about Bat Boy, or what ever that thing is.

BTW, I strongly believe the odds are overwhelmingly on the side of there being many other forms of life on other planets.

I agree with above however, that it's been faked for so long,mew would never know the real thing if we saw it.

Same with god. There's no reason to believe in invisible super beings flitting around the sky, inflicting horrible diseases on innocent children. Nor would there be any reason to believe a "second coming".

But, wouldn't it be fun to watch the bible thumpers trying to explain it?

OP, as usual, your thread title is a lie but if you have a legit link, post it.

Like, for example, NASA.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh shut the hell up you close minded TURD BLOSSOM" , curious minds know how to think one tracked minds are full of shit

Well why couldn't there be other life form, doesn't have to be an alien hell it could be other humans.

If life formed here there is every possibility it can form on other planets. If we are here whose to say there aren't others who have been searching and seeking just like us.

I might be inclined to believe there is "life" out there, if scientists here could ever create life out of lifelessness, or at the very least come up with a plausible theory for it. So far all they have is "life was maybe created on the backs of crystals" or some other bullshit. Truth is scientists have no clue how life is created from inorganic matter.

Aliens are certainly out there. God is not. But we already have confirmation of their existence. Nancy Pelosi?

True, God is not 'out there'.

He is all around us, as we exist inside of Him and His Creation.

We are figments of God's imagination.

Forum List

Back