Announcing The New Chat Room

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
When is the announcement of the new chatroom going to happen?
I figure with all the supporting members kicking in their paltry few dollars the least that would happen would be a chat room for the supporting members to gather in and insult the cheapskates.

I figure with all the supporting members kicking in their paltry few dollars the least that would happen would be a chat room for the supporting members to gather in and insult the cheapskates.

Uh, we have it, we just choose not to tell you about it....................:eusa_shhh:

Uh, we have it, we just choose not to tell you about it....................:eusa_shhh:
Well, that's not very Supporting Membershipish of you, is it?

Here, we had a secret meeting and decided to let you in after all.

Go Here:

Chat with Santa Clause Online

Here, we had a secret meeting and decided to let you in after all.

Go Here:

Chat with Santa Clause Online
I logged in as Echo Zulu,
Echo Zulu: You are a fat child pedophile
Santa: I am Santa. I give presents to kids.

Don't be surprised if the elf's come after you for terrorism.

Forum List

Back