Announced @ 8:20pm so working people could get home; SWAT backed off bc you demanded it

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I'll make this quick in addressing two gripes.

They announced at 8:20 Missouri CDT because a half million WORKING folks in the St L area wanted to get off work, pickup kids from daycare and get home safe BEFORE the hooligans violent rampage began.

Next...in summer hooligans demanded cops back off and demilitarize. So they did. And the hooligans burned Ferguson and shot at firemen trying to stop it. So fuck em. They want SWAT to back off? You got it. Only way to stop violence is with BIGGER force. Superior firepower. But the public didnt like it in August. And the cops sure arent gonna run in on a suicide mission. And neither are firemen.

Working families got home safe. Cops and firemen were unharmed. Hooligans were free to show their true nature.

Everyone got what they wanted.

The Missouri and St Louis authorities deserve a medal for their restraint and resilience in dealing with these hordes of lawless mongrels.

Im so proud that the authorities took into consideration the safety and concerns of the 500, 000 silent majority working families of the St Louis metro area...rather than bowing down to the hooligan hordes.

The late announcement allowed all those working people to get home safe and avoid the fires and bullets and disrupted highways the violent mobs created.

And they also appeased the demands of the media and the looters to demilitarize and back down SWAT.....without putting any cops or firemen into unnecessary danger.

They met everyones demands...and no one died. Congress should designate some new civilian medal for them

Residents of Ferguson were complaining about the National Guard being called up and heavy police presence.
I didn't see the Guard last night and the police moved slowly up and down the streets only engaging it seemed when things
looked like they were going to explode...Which it seemed to do....

So get angry if there's too much police presence.
Then get angry when that wasn't brought to bear quickly....

Unbelievable.

They announced at 8:20 Missouri CDT because a half million WORKING folks in the St L area wanted to get off work, pickup kids from daycare and get home safe BEFORE the hooligans violent rampage began.

Next...in summer hooligans demanded cops back off and demilitarize. So they did. And the hooligans burned Ferguson and shot at firemen trying to stop it. So fuck em. They want SWAT to back off? You got it. Only way to stop violence is with BIGGER force. Superior firepower. But the public didnt like it in August. And the cops sure arent gonna run in on a suicide mission. And neither are firemen.

Working families got home safe. Cops and firemen were unharmed. Hooligans were free to show their true nature.

The Missouri and St Louis authorities deserve a medal for their restraint and resilience in dealing with these hordes of lawless mongrels.

I'd still volunteer for sniper duty in Ferguson.

No, everyone did not get what they wanted.

CNN and MSNBC among others wanted dead "protestors" piled in the streets.

For such a major clusterfuck, the authorities did handle it pretty well. I'm amazed no one was killed.

Well as always...the coos were gonna be villified no matter what.

If they respod heavy...they get blasted publicly AND they turn the hooligans into media darlings and victims.

If they back down...they get blasted anyway. But the holligans are shown worldwide as the violent thugs that they are.

Hmmm. Easy choice now.

Just do it after dark once all the civilized people are at home safe in their safer neighborhoods.

I was watching the live feeds last night. I can't wait to see how the media spins it. I watched thugs threatening and shooting at cops with cops being restrained aside from crowd control with tear gas and rubber bullets.

Soon it will be spun that the cops were completely out of control and this was all a major clusterfuck white conspiracy against the innocent blacks in the area. But for a major race riot, no one died. What more do people want in this politically correct society?

They want "JUSTICE"!!!!!

Which is apparently found inside a T-Mobile store.

Gotta get me one of those new iJustice phones!

I'm sure the business owners whose businesses were burned to the ground--and the community who patronize and are employed by those businesses--feel the justice brought to them by the justice seekers in the streets. I wonder how much more of a war zone that place must become until they're satisfied.

Forum List

Back