Anne Frank Center Slams DJT for being an Anti-"semite"........HUH?

Well he does hob knob wh some anti Semites . Captain Breibart news doesn't help .

No, he doesn't.

HE hob knobs with some people that bat shit crazy lefties call antisemites.

Completely different.

You do realize that bat shit crazy lefties are vile lying pieces of shit, right?

Good grief. How ridiculous! Trump broke the race and religious barriers in Palm Beach in the 90's and they are calling him anti semetic?

Ivanka, Jared and the grandkids are Jewish and Trump is anti semetic?
So?

https://www.quora.com/Were-there-any-high-ranking-Nazis-with-Jewish-ancestry

Jewish Soldiers in Hitler's Nazi Army

Of course, those were people who more or less denied they were Jewish, but in modern Israel this happened:

Israel's nightmare: Homegrown neo-Nazis in the Holy Land

Israeli neo-Nazi gang jailed

But most of all, Drumpf doesn't want to upset the neo-Nazis who are his core supporters.

60297988.jpg
Well if you believe that UFO crap, you're pretty gullible.

Although you probably think trolling is clever.

Good grief. How ridiculous! Trump broke the race and religious barriers in Palm Beach in the 90's and they are calling him anti semetic?

Ivanka, Jared and the grandkids are Jewish and Trump is anti semetic?
So?

https://www.quora.com/Were-there-any-high-ranking-Nazis-with-Jewish-ancestry

Jewish Soldiers in Hitler's Nazi Army

Of course, those were people who more or less denied they were Jewish, but in modern Israel this happened:

Israel's nightmare: Homegrown neo-Nazis in the Holy Land

Israeli neo-Nazi gang jailed

But most of all, Drumpf doesn't want to upset the neo-Nazis who are his core supporters.

60297988.jpg
Well if you believe that UFO crap, you're pretty gullible.

Although you probably think trolling is clever.

Says the Godwin loser.

This is for you, asshole.

161.jpg

Wonder how long the "antisemitic" canard will be used by the Establishment Shadow Government and what fake events they will stage as needed to keep up their idiotic narrative.

Well he does hob knob wh some anti Semites . Captain Breibart news doesn't help .

No, he doesn't.

Completely different.

You do realize that bat shit crazy lefties are vile lying pieces of shit, right?
As compared to the truth telling righties ?

Lol!

No, he doesn't.

Completely different.

Lol!

Yes.

Completely different.

Anne Frank Center Slams President Trump’s Anti-Semitism Remarks: 'Too Little, Too Late'

Melissa Chan
4:10 PM Eastern
Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect on Tuesday slammed President Donald Trump for speaking out against anti-Semitism as “too little" and "too late."

Are they aware that Ivanka and her husband are Jews?

How could Trump have done anything sooner? Are they blaming Trump for the holocaust? Idiots come in all nationalities

Shrug. The Anne Frank Center is a "social justice" organization, and a big chunk of American Jews are Progressives first, and then Jews.

I gauge the relationship by Israeli responses, not Democrats wearing yarmulkes.
We will always be Jews first, my man, and the proper designation is a Kepah not Yamulkies

Sorry, but too many of your cohorts have proclaimed just what I said. They are first Progressives.

Trump played to the Alt-Right, bigly, to get elected .. attacking Obama's nationality, calling Mexicans rapists, calling for a ban on Muslims. Trump made his bed.

No, he doesn't.

Completely different.

Lol!

Yes.

Completely different.

Well you wouldn't recognize an anti Semite if they goose stepped upside your head .

No, he doesn't.

Completely different.

Lol!

Yes.

Completely different.

Well you wouldn't recognize an anti Semite if they goose stepped upside your head .

Here is one, a muslim woman who defends the idea of complete genocide of the jewish people. You post Steve Bannon saying something similar and I will concede that he is antisemitic.

Till, then, I will continue to dismiss your lefty bullshit as lefty bullshit. (your used in the plural sense of the word)

Trump played to the Alt-Right, bigly, to get elected .. attacking Obama's nationality, calling Mexicans rapists, calling for a ban on Muslims. Trump made his bed.

Half of that is lies.
Which part?

played to Alt-right, and calling mexicans rapists.

You are a liar.

He did attack Obama's nationality, and call for a ban on muslim immigration. YOu were sloppy on the second one but, I am not a nitpicking asshole who likes to play asshole gotcha games like all you lefties are, so, I let it ride.

Half of that is lies.
Which part?

You are a liar.

He did attack Obama's nationality, and call for a ban on muslim immigration. YOu were sloppy on the second one but, I am not a nitpicking asshole who likes to play asshole gotcha games like all you lefties are, so, I let it ride.
He called Mexicans rapists and murderers on the day he declared his candidacy.

Personally I wish every elected official would just SHUT THE FUCK UP about race, ethnicity, religion and gender .... all they ever do when they open their mouths about it is make things worse and it has nothing to do with why government was instituted in the first place; specifically the protection of the lives, liberty and property of the citizenry.

We'd be much better off if the dickheads in power kept their opinions about these subjects to themselves and let the citizenry work out their own differences in a peaceful and equitable manner.

"You can't legislate morality" -- Barry M. Goldwater

Half of that is lies.
Which part?

You are a liar.

He called Mexicans rapists and murderers on the day he declared his candidacy.

So, were you too stupid to understand what he said, or are you just a liar?

Forum List

Back