Ladies and gentlemen, the democrat party presents the 3 stooges.

i wonder if the island of Guam has a tourist bus that takes you to the 5 sq mile section that toppled into the ocean
1471340057679.gif

Maxine Waters says "we cannot continue to have a president....". Snowflake...he's 3 weeks in!!! What do you mean "continue"?!? It's not like it's been 4 years and you're trying to campaign. Trump doesn't even have his cabinet in place and hasn't even implemented any major policies.

Shows you how immature and dishonest the left-wing hatriots are.

As she says herself....this is definitely a "California thing". My God the left is so stupid. It's no wonder their masters can so easily dupe them.

As she says herself....this is definitely a "California thing". My God the left is so stupid. It's no wonder their masters can so easily dupe them.

Santa Cruz is only second to Berzerkly in leftardism. Loved the guy in the white shirt sitting behind her with that "I can't believe anyone is that stupid and still breath" look.

I grew up on the Beaches of Santa Cruz, don't be hatin on our large breasted girls!!!

I can't even imagine how easy it is to get laid there. For starters, left-wing ladies have nearly zero morales. And then you throw in the fact that they are dumber than a box of rocks, and I'm betting literally any stupid line would work on them. I bet I could get laid 4 or 5 times per day in California. Not even kidding.

Forum List

Back