Ann Coulter's Andrea Saul rant

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
The wheel are coming off the Republican Crazy Train....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CvO3tTqznc]GOP12.com: Coulter wants Romney spox fired - YouTube[/ame]

Ann is a psycho.

I wonder if she was abused as a child.

Ann is like many religious figures, politicians, etc.,i.e.; she has found or carved a comfortable niche and is mining it for all it's worth. What an easy life, working off of and profiting from an frustrated minority's anger! Guaranteed book sales (OK, not huge numbers, but enough), well paid speaking tours, free dinners and meetings with V.I.P.s. Glamorous!

Ann is a psycho.

Ann is like many religious figures, politicians, etc.,i.e.; she has found or carved a comfortable niche and is mining it for all it's worth. What an easy life, working off of and profiting from an frustrated minority's anger! Guaranteed book sales (OK, not huge numbers, but enough), well paid speaking tours, free dinners and meetings with V.I.P.s. Glamorous!

How about proving her wrong rather than ridiculing her?

Oh yeah, you turds can't :eusa_clap:

"How about proving her wrong rather than ridiculing her?"

Why go to the effort when she does it so well and so often herself. I'm much too much of a gentleman to jump in front of a lady (she is a lady, correct?).

She was absolutely right and I hope Romney gets the fucking message. I've been saying this shit for the past month only to have many of you mock me for being impatient.

She was absolutely right and I hope Romney gets the fucking message. I've been saying this shit for the past month only to have many of you mock me for being impatient.

Why should we waste time on what she has to say in hopes that it will be one of the times she's right? A stopped clock is right twice a day too, but I don't see the point in checking it constantly. :cool:

Gallagher is calling for her resignation as well. Coulter is bang on the money.

Fire Saul. Now. What an absolute idiot Andrea Saul is.

And you know that she doesn't believe exactly what she says.....how?

BTW....how many of her best-sellers have you read?

Ann is a psycho.

Nope, she's smarter than you will ever be, AND smarter than all the libs, like Olbermann, I loved it when she smacked him down soooooo hard, he had to bring his diploma on tv, what an arrogran prick....and a dumb one.

Why should we waste time on what she has to say in hopes that it will be one of the times she's right? A stopped clock is right twice a day too, but I don't see the point in checking it constantly. :cool:

Then why the hell are you in this thread? And why are others? And if no one cares what Coulter has to say, why start a thread about her?

Ann is a psycho.

How about proving her wrong rather than ridiculing her?

Oh yeah, you turds can't :eusa_clap:

They can't prove her wrong...that's the whole point of just bashing her.
They can't stand the thought that she's a strong conservative, outspoken, and knows what she's talking about. AND the thought that she makes money off all this is even worse! Evil rich people!!

"And you know that she doesn't believe exactly what she says.....how?"

Did I say that?

Forum List

Back