Ann Coulter's Andrea Saul rant

"And you know that she doesn't believe exactly what she says.....how?"

Did I say that?

See....now I have to be concerned for you....

Either you have short term memory loss, or are less than articulate....
...which is it?

You wrote: "Ann is like many religious figures, politicians, etc.,i.e.; she has found or carved a comfortable niche and is mining it for all it's worth. What an easy life, working off of and profiting from an frustrated minority's anger!"

Is not the implication that she is pretending, in order to obtain 'an easy life'?

Ann is like many religious figures, politicians, etc.,i.e.; she has found or carved a comfortable niche and is mining it for all it's worth. What an easy life, working off of and profiting from an frustrated minority's anger! Guaranteed book sales (OK, not huge numbers, but enough), well paid speaking tours, free dinners and meetings with V.I.P.s. Glamorous!

And you know that she doesn't believe exactly what she says.....how?

BTW....how many of her best-sellers have you read?
I'm glad you are arguing that she believes what she says because, like Saul, Coulter slipped and let the truth leak out!!!!!

Everyone knows the FOX Gossip Nutwork is the propaganda arm of the GOP, but the CON$ervoFascists vehemently deny it. Unfortunately for the FOX rumor mill she let the cat out of the bag and HanNITWITty AGREED WITH HER! Pay attention at the end of the video where she says, "I'm serious. THERE IS NO POINT TO YOU DOING YOUR SHOW. There is no point to us going to a convention and pushing for this man if he is employing morons like this." And HanNITWITty answers "I AGREE WITH YOU."
:rofl::lmao:

Ann is a psycho.

I wonder if she was abused as a child.

Ann is like many religious figures, politicians, etc.,i.e.; she has found or carved a comfortable niche and is mining it for all it's worth. What an easy life, working off of and profiting from an frustrated minority's anger! Guaranteed book sales (OK, not huge numbers, but enough), well paid speaking tours, free dinners and meetings with V.I.P.s. Glamorous!

How about proving her wrong rather than ridiculing her?

Oh yeah, you turds can't :eusa_clap:

They can't prove her wrong...that's the whole point of just bashing her.
They can't stand the thought that she's a strong conservative, outspoken, and knows what she's talking about. AND the thought that she makes money off all this is even worse! Evil rich people!!
Oh BULLSHIT!!!

It is piss easy to prove her wrong.

Here is my favorite Coulter lie, "In a highly publicized stop at Monticello during Clinton's 1993 inaugural festivities, Gore pointed to carvings of Washington and Benjamin Franklin and asked the curator: 'Who are these guys?' He was surrounded by reporters and TV cameras when he said it."
Source: Slander.
Which by the way, every time I post it PompousCheek tries to counter it by posting a video that shows Gore naming the bust of Franklin himself without any help from the curator, and then PC runs away from the thread. So not only did Gore name specifically the left flank bust as Franklin, there were NO reporters and only one camera providing a government feed to all the media. That's 3 lies in 2 sentences!!!

Did I say that?

...which is it?

You wrote: "Ann is like many religious figures, politicians, etc.,i.e.; she has found or carved a comfortable niche and is mining it for all it's worth. What an easy life, working off of and profiting from an frustrated minority's anger!"

Is not the implication that she is pretending, in order to obtain 'an easy life'?

Tsk, tsk! You are much too intelligent for that.
Because we all know that many of these people are false does not mean all are. They may believe, or have themselves convinced they believe, what they espouse. Or they may believe that some higher good is being served.
That is all my statement really said.
Now, whether or not I personally think she believes ardently everything she says is different.
She, too, is intelligent (in a way), and has an impressive command of English (usually), so obviously her I.Q. (for whatever I.Q. is worth) is above average. Thus, her forays into hyperbole and hive-stirring prove she cannot believe everything in a serious sense. Obviously, she does things and speaks certain ways to generate responses and help others to make themselves look foolish.
Do you think she believes everything she says?
And thanks for the concern.

Did I say that?

...which is it?

Tsk, tsk! You are much too intelligent for that.
Because we all know that many of these people are false does not mean all are. They may believe, or have themselves convinced they believe, what they espouse. Or they may believe that some higher good is being served.
That is all my statement really said.
Now, whether or not I personally think she believes ardently everything she says is different.
She, too, is intelligent (in a way), and has an impressive command of English (usually), so obviously her I.Q. (for whatever I.Q. is worth) is above average. Thus, her forays into hyperbole and hive-stirring prove she cannot believe everything in a serious sense. Obviously, she does things and speaks certain ways to generate responses and help others to make themselves look foolish.
Do you think she believes everything she says?
And thanks for the concern.

Ah, so..grasshopper.

And, is you opinion based on having read any of her books?

How about proving her wrong rather than ridiculing her?

Oh yeah, you turds can't :eusa_clap:

They can't stand the thought that she's a strong conservative, outspoken, and knows what she's talking about. AND the thought that she makes money off all this is even worse! Evil rich people!!
Oh BULLSHIT!!!

Here is my favorite Coulter lie, "In a highly publicized stop at Monticello during Clinton's 1993 inaugural festivities, Gore pointed to carvings of Washington and Benjamin Franklin and asked the curator: 'Who are these guys?' He was surrounded by reporters and TV cameras when he said it."
Which by the way, every time I post it PompousCheek tries to counter it by posting a video that shows Gore naming the bust of Franklin himself without any help from the curator, and then PC runs away from the thread. So not only did Gore name specifically the left flank bust as Franklin, there were NO reporters and only one camera providing a government feed to all the media. That's 3 lies in 2 sentences!!!

My personal favorite is when she called John Edwards a faggot....he definitely wasn't that.

Oh BULLSHIT!!!

Which by the way, every time I post it PompousCheek tries to counter it by

The Breck Boy! I remember him.

Oh BULLSHIT!!!

Which by the way, every time I post it PompousCheek tries to counter it by

The Breck Boy! I remember him.

What the heck happened to your quote function? Did it go all Republican and fail?

"How about proving her wrong rather than ridiculing her?

Oh yeah, you turds can't"

Now here is a post with substance! Terse, intelligent, witty and stinging!

I'll bet all those turds are just cringing!

The wheel are coming off the Republican Crazy Train....

GOP12.com: Coulter wants Romney spox fired - YouTube

She should be fired. If Romney wants to win, he's needs to throw so much dirt at Obama, that his head spins.. I mean.. There's no shortage.. From Obama's personal life, to his record on the "recovery".. To his disregard for our laws.. Sling that mud.. If you're gonna run against a dirty politician like Obama, you gotta get dirty.

She should be fired. If Romney wants to win, he's needs to throw so much dirt at Obama, that his head spins.. I mean.. There's no shortage.. From Obama's personal life, to his record on the "recovery".. To his disregard for our laws.. Sling that mud.. If you're gonna run against a dirty politician like Obama, you gotta get dirty.

Comforting thought, increase the crescendo of meaningless outrage and verbiage in order to assure that nothing serious is discussed.

I understand how tempting that would be...i mean, there's enough dirt out there on Obama that Romney could have a different commercial every night! But i don't know if it's a good idea to do that. I think Romney's doing just fine...he responds to the attacks from Obama, but he's also being a gentleman about it. I think he should stick to the issues, bring out everything on Obama that he knows is the truth and can be proven (unlike the libs are doing to him) and get his plans out there for everyone to see. Don't play the dirty politician that Obama is. People will see Obama for what he is...many are already waking up to that.

She was absolutely right and I hope Romney gets the fucking message. I've been saying this shit for the past month only to have many of you mock me for being impatient.

Why should we waste time on what she has to say in hopes that it will be one of the times she's right? A stopped clock is right twice a day too, but I don't see the point in checking it constantly. :cool:

Then why the hell are you in this thread? And why are others? And if no one cares what Coulter has to say, why start a thread about her?

To see if you'd post something stupid in response. Who had 10:29? :cool:

this romney camp spokesperson said the SAME THING TWICE, not once but twice within a 24 hour period....

you know what that means don't you?

IT MEANS she was INSTRUCTED by the romney camp to say this.....

why should she be fired when etch a sketch told her to say it?

This is why Ann Coulter is wrong in requesting the spokesperson to be fired....she was only doing what she was told to do.

I agree with her 100%.
The Romney campaign needs to be willing to hit back hard when dishonest and ridiculous ads like the one they're refering to here come along, and they need to be quick on their feet about it.
Not this weak argument that this woman comes back with that makes it appear that they're agree with the pretext of the ad itself.

Wow, she told the truth and look, the bat shit crazies don't like it! Hahahahaha.

Forum List

Back