Ann Coulter refers to Ted Kennedy as, "Glad he's gone human pestilence" on MJ.

Why pay any attention to her?

She's a professional rightwing hate-monger and you know it.

Don't you ever get tired of being outraged by professional propagandists whose job it is to delight or outrage partisan imbeciles?

I dislike Coulter immensely. I believe you are right.

Actually, it reveals what my stalker, Boop, and the rest of you retards are. Typically what you accuse others of being, namely, assholes who cheat, abuse the rep system, and troll.

Feel free to find a single post of Boop's that has any substance at all. Her primary function is to follow me around and comment on my attire, or what she imagines my attire is.

Actually, it reveals what my stalker, Boop, and the rest of you retards are. Typically what you accuse others of being, namely, assholes who cheat, abuse the rep system, and troll.

Feel free to find a single post of Boop's that has any substance at all. Her primary function is to follow me around and comment on my attire, or what she imagines my attire is.

Oh, this would be fun if I wasn't on my way to work. :)

But I do have a few minutes.

On Republican Morality:

Okay - and then all of us who paid in for decades. I assume those funds will be returned to us. I don't dare to hope for the attendant interest, but surely my money will be returned to it's rightful holder.

Yes, this is totally tongue-in-cheek. Social security is fine, and will be so for at least another 25 years. But does the Republican party honestly think they can financially rape everybody, take all they have paid in for years and years, and give them nothing in return but a "Too bad, so sad?"

Warehousing people is your solution?

I'm 53. If I reach a certain point and I'm indigent - in your mind, no SSI, right? Just - either stick me on an ice floe and ship me off to sea, or send me to the poor house? Is that how you see life unfolding for America's elderlly?

On the end of Cain's campaign

61 text messages that his wife didn't know about, including in the dead of night (4:28 a.m.) isn't circumstantial. The fact that his wife didn't know that he was giving money to another woman is a HUGE red flag.

And we both know that if the man had "D" after his name, you would have hung his ass after the first notice of settlement on a sexual harassment case came to light. Don't even bother denying it.

On Gingrich wanting poor kids to be janitors

Exactly! EVERYBODY needs to learn the work ethic. School-wide.

Just don't go giving the janitorial jobs away, please. They have families to support.

Or is that also an alien concept to the Republicans.

I'm also very active in the music folder.

Now. What was that you were saying?

Oh I get it now. You just don't understand the concept of "substance" when it comes to political discussion.

Case closed.

While I more often than not agree with Coulter, this time I think it is low class to say that kind of thing about those who can no longer defend themselves as they have died and gone on to their reward.

This is one Coulter might like to forget later on in life.

Ann Coulter refers to Ted Kennedy as, "Glad he's gone human pestilence" on MJ.

She's being altogether too kind.

Ann is an evil woman, who says anything for attention and $$$$$. She made that dopey comment to hit your pleasure center. No other reason. Wake up.

Kennedy did wrong the night he drove off that bridge, he committed manslaughter, but he did a lot of good in the Senate. Of course, we all know that Democrats can never get forgiveness, and Republicans never need it.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Forum List

Back