Ann Coulter: Our Blacks are better than your Blacks

Obviously she meant it takes strong conviction and a lot of courage, to go against the grain, by being a black republican, but feel free to turn this into a pro kkk comment.

Obviously she meant it takes strong conviction and a lot of courage, to go against the grain, by being a black republican, but feel free to turn this into a pro kkk comment.

Anyone who actually clicked the link and read the article/watched the actual video would understand this.

Unfortunately the person who made the thread wants to use it to hammer on coulter and conservatives so they were misleading in their presentation

Well, in that context, she is correct.

It was funny how the title misleads from the context.

Funny how the left don't get the whole 'context' thing. Makes me laugh... and makes it really easy to hang them with their own rope.

cant give you rep....said I need to spread it around. But great point.

Ahhh, the ol non defense defense. You agree she knows what it takes to be black and conservative, right?

Funny how the left don't get the whole 'context' thing. Makes me laugh... and makes it really easy to hang them with their own rope.

Ahhh, the ol non defense defense. You agree she knows what it takes to be black and conservative, right?

Poor kid take your ball and go home.

Maybe we could add the words mother and combat boots for everyone to feel more at home.

In her opinion it is harder to be a black conservative than a black liberal in the american culture.

Why does she think this......let me have a black conservative explain it to you by telling you his own experiences as a black conservative.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOGASj9lcYM]Herman Cain Response to Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone who actually clicked the link and read the article/watched the actual video would understand this.

Unfortunately the person who made the thread wants to use it to hammer on coulter and conservatives so they were misleading in their presentation

First you said you werent, but then you keep posting that she's right? So are you defending her or not?

I expect a non answer....maybe you can even bring up Clinton or a typo :thup:

In her opinion it is harder to be a black conservative than a black liberal in the american culture.

Why does she think this......let me have a black conservative explain it to you by telling you his own experiences as a black conservative.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOGASj9lcYM]Herman Cain Response to Racism - YouTube[/ame]

First you said you werent, but then you keep posting that she's right? So are you defending her or not?

I'm not defending her at all. I'm just presenting the reality of the situation without trying to spin it for political points.

She doesn't need to be defended as she said and did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

yeah...I agree with Coulter 100%. I saw how that poor young African American was villified when he gave that short little "on the scene" interview during a tea party ralley explaining why he was a tea partyer.

wrong....

You are asking us if we defend the SPIN of the situation.

No...the way you spun what she said....we dont defend that sentiment.

However, the context of what she said, without the spin? We agree 100%.

I'm not defending her at all. I'm just presenting the reality of the situation without trying to spin it for political points.

Stating "our blacks are better than yours" is acceptable to Pilgrim. Check. :clap2:

Herman Cain Response to Racism - YouTube

Stating "our blacks are better than yours" is acceptable to Pilgrim. Check. :clap2:

Context:

con·text
noun /ˈkänˌtekst/ 
contexts, plural

The circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed
- the decision was taken within the context of planned cuts in spending

The parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning

definition context - Google Search

Hope that helps.

wrong....

You are asking us if we defend the SPIN of the situation.

No...the way you spun what she said....we dont defend that sentiment.

However, the context of what she said, without the spin? We agree 100%.

Ok I get it, saying "our blacks are better than yours" is acceptable. Thanks for the info :thup:

:lol: the "entertainer" card eh? :lol:

Do you claim she is something more?? Because I certainly don't and never have

Hannity too? How about Fox News? Thats just entertainment too?

Hannity, the whacko Savage and so many others.. yes they are entertainers... even when they have entertainment talk shows on news stations.. and Fox is not the only one.. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, etc ALL hire entertainers disguised as news commentators..

Now.. the news channels, Fox, CNN, etc are not inherently entertainment in their actual news reporting... but as stated, all add in the entertainment 'talk show' crapola

What's wrong with her statement is that taking the "Harder" position (in her opinion) somehow makes them "better."

Forum List

Back