Ann Coulter: Our Blacks are better than your Blacks

Coulter tries each black man out personaly

Now, what the Hell is the point of stupid comments like that? You got a problem with Coulter? Fine, I can't stand the bitch either. But where the fuck do you get off sticking your nose into her alleged sex life as if it somehow has anything to do with anything here? Do you mean to imply that a white woman who has sex with black men can't possibly have any credibility? Great, so now you're racist AND sexist. Which means we all know EXACTLY how much credibility to give anything you say on this board ever again.

Imagine this.

Rachel Maddow says "our blacks are better than your blacks."

Republican heads around the country explode and charges of racism are never ending.

Imagine this.

Republican heads around the country explode and charges of racism are never ending.

works for me, cause that's the way it is now for Conservatives. I think we've all been called racists at least 480 times.. I think it's cool beans..

Imagine this.

Hmmm...

You seem to forget that Cain was painted by Maddow and other liberal pundits as a "plant" by the GOP.

You seem to have forgotten how the black conservative that was interviewed at a tea party ralley was painted by Maddow and other liberal pundits as a plant by the GOP.

Now...if THOSE two items in themselves dont SUPPORT what Coulter said...then you just refuse to accept the truth.

Ummmm Ok........i'm not sure how your post relates to the discussion but it does show you hate Coulter, but I knew that already ;) EDIT: Oh and I had a typo now in bold LOL
Well, let me explain it to you. She is saying that CON$ are better than Libs because CON$ don't have slogans. But obviously "Drill Baby Drill" CON$ DO have slogans so her rationalizations of CON$ervative superiority are pure bullshit from a delusional mind.
Get It???

:rofl:

Oh I got it before you entered the thread, we alreay said Coulter thinks Conservatives are better than Liberals....keep up dude!

:D
You STILL don't get it! :cuckoo:
The point is her rationalizations of CON$ervative superiority are not only moronic, they are dead wrong! As wrong as saying "Drill Baby Drill" CON$ do not have slogans.
IOW, no amount of "context" will ever make her rationalizations any less ridiculous!
Get it now?

Imagine this.

Hmmm...

You seem to forget that Cain was painted by Maddow and other liberal pundits as a "plant" by the GOP.

You seem to have forgotten how the black conservative that was interviewed at a tea party ralley was painted by Maddow and other liberal pundits as a plant by the GOP.

Now...if THOSE two items in themselves dont SUPPORT what Coulter said...then you just refuse to accept the truth.

they usually refer to black conservatives as "tokens" or "house *N*" just before they call us racists. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Imagine this.

works for me, cause that's the way it is now for Conservatives. I think we've all been called racists at least 480 times.. I think it's cool beans..
And it's a riot that Republicans spend the majority of their time trying to prove that they aren't racist.

Well, let me explain it to you. She is saying that CON$ are better than Libs because CON$ don't have slogans. But obviously "Drill Baby Drill" CON$ DO have slogans so her rationalizations of CON$ervative superiority are pure bullshit from a delusional mind.
Get It???

Oh I got it before you entered the thread, we alreay said Coulter thinks Conservatives are better than Liberals....keep up dude!

The point is her rationalizations of CON$ervative superiority are not only moronic, they are dead wrong! As wrong as saying "Drill Baby Drill" CON$ do not have slogans.
IOW, no amount of "context" will ever make her rationalizations any less ridiculous!
Get it now?

So let me get this straight...

You dont think that a man who is seen by the majority of his own race as INFERIOR to them based on his ideology, strives to get to the top of the polls regardless isnt as better man for it?

So you do not see him as better than people who judged him based on his ideology?

I do.

I heard the interview.

I did not need to add her reasoning. I listened to the enitre conversation. If you did with an ipen mind, yuou would not even enter this thread.

Funny thing.....I was told by you and many that Wrights sermons were taken out of context.

SO I listened to the one about "Americans Chickens were coming back to roost".....and I gotta tell you.....that was a blatant attack on US policy.....not out opf context whatsoever....

And here you are....arguing the other side.

Umm, no.

The statement can't be taken out of context because the added context keeps the statement the same, it doesn't paint it in a different light at all.

When she says "our blacks" she's clearly pointing to "our side" as-in, Conservative. Thus, without her added context, shes saying they're better because theyre conservative.

If you add her context, she's saying they're better because they're conservative.

There was no change of context in calling her statement pig headed - it's pig headed with or without her justification. You don't judge a person solely on their Politics.

In this post alone you are indirectly admitting that you not only did not watch the Coulter discussion but worse, you are taking little snippets from others posts to determine what was said and the context it was siad in.

For if you watched it you would have heard how the term "our" came into play as it was a discussion about blacks opn the libneral side and blacks on the conservative side....so in context, she used the term "our" to let it be known who she was referring to.

And if you had watched it you would have saw how the conversation trended to discussing how conservative blacks are treated differetnly than liberal blacks, be they in politics or not....by the media and by their peers

And if you had watched it you would have understood how, as the conversation evolved, she explained how conservative blacks are forced to overcome larger hurdles as they are deeemed as "out of the norm" and thus, when they acheive success, they are better people for it.

But you obviously didnt watch it so I am wasting my tyime right now.

Umm, the information you just presented here is not even in conflict with what I said.

Imagine this.

And it's a riot that Republicans spend the majority of their time trying to prove that they aren't racist.

Only in response to the liberals who spend the majority of the time trying to sday they are.

Such as in this thread.

Imagine this.

I agree, there's certainly a hypocritical element in condoning one of "their own" to say something that the "others" would not be tolerated to say. But as someone said earlier, context is key in these things. Coulter's entire purpose is to enrage people with inflammatory comments that are carefully crafted to preempt criticism. Here, she's invoking racial sensitivities purposely, and wrapping it up as if a compliment. But in truth she's doing three things:

1) She's crying for attention in the same kind of way that Howard Stern and Glenn Beck do.

2) She's subtly insulting a group of people based on race.

3) She's avoiding any meaningful political discourse in favor of exchanging high-fives with people who already sit on her side of the spectrum.

Umm, no.

The statement can't be taken out of context because the added context keeps the statement the same, it doesn't paint it in a different light at all.

When she says "our blacks" she's clearly pointing to "our side" as-in, Conservative. Thus, without her added context, shes saying they're better because theyre conservative.

If you add her context, she's saying they're better because they're conservative.

There was no change of context in calling her statement pig headed - it's pig headed with or without her justification. You don't judge a person solely on their Politics.

In this post alone you are indirectly admitting that you not only did not watch the Coulter discussion but worse, you are taking little snippets from others posts to determine what was said and the context it was siad in.

For if you watched it you would have heard how the term "our" came into play as it was a discussion about blacks opn the libneral side and blacks on the conservative side....so in context, she used the term "our" to let it be known who she was referring to.

And if you had watched it you would have saw how the conversation trended to discussing how conservative blacks are treated differetnly than liberal blacks, be they in politics or not....by the media and by their peers

And if you had watched it you would have understood how, as the conversation evolved, she explained how conservative blacks are forced to overcome larger hurdles as they are deeemed as "out of the norm" and thus, when they acheive success, they are better people for it.

But you obviously didnt watch it so I am wasting my tyime right now.

Umm, the information you just presented here is not even in conflict with what I said.

OK...go for it.
Bottom line...if you had watched the conversation you would not have even entered this thread...
It was that obvious that there was nothing wrong with what she said.

And by the way...I followed your advice...you told me I took the "chickens home to roost" sermon out of context a while back...and yoiu suggested I listen to the sermon before making a judgement call.

I did.

And I realized....YOU DIDNT.

That sermon alone....NOTHING was taken out of context. It was a very negative US policy sermon with very disturbing moments of "it serrves you right" presnted by Wirght as it pertianed to terrorism on our homeland.

It was quite distrubbing to listen to...I suggest you do it.

Get it now?

You dont think that a man who is seen by the majority of his own race as INFERIOR to them based on his ideology, strives to get to the top of the polls regardless isnt as better man for it?

So you do not see him as better than people who judged him based on his ideology?

I do.

No, I don't see how.

There's a difference between him being a better man...than he was before....through adversity.

And saying he's better than someone else just because they're Politically not the same and don't share that same particular adversity.

It's denying the fact that: life outside of politics happens.

Some liberal could have overcome 12X a Conservative's struggles, but a closed minded pighead would assume that a black conservative's "struggle" makes him a better man than any black liberal could be based solely on his idealogical struggle. It's beyond ridiculous, which is much what any Ann Coulter statement is.

Last edited:
Imagine this.

I agree, there's certainly a hypocritical element in condoning one of "their own" to say something that the "others" would not be tolerated to say. But as someone said earlier, context is key in these things. Coulter's entire purpose is to enrage people with inflammatory comments that are carefully crafted to preempt criticism. Here, she's invoking racial sensitivities purposely, and wrapping it up as if a compliment. But in truth she's doing three things:

1) She's crying for attention in the same kind of way that Howard Stern and Glenn Beck do.

2) She's subtly insulting a group of people based on race.

3) She's avoiding any meaningful political discourse in favor of exchanging high-fives with people who already sit on her side of the spectrum.

you did not listen to the conversation.

That is obvious.

You are making a judgement call based on individual interpretations of what she said...

Get it now?

I do.
I love how pompous CON$ have anointed themselves to speak for the majority of a race that they don't belong to!

The blacks I know do not see AQUILA Cain as "INFERIOR" like YOU do, they see him as a SELL OUT.

Get it now?

I do.
I love how pompous CON$ have anointed themselves to speak for the majority of a race that they don't belong to!

The blacks I know do not see AQUILA Cain as "INFERIOR" like YOU do, they see him as a SELL OUT.

There is no "they," in terms of thinking lock-step with a group. They're individuals who for the large majority happen to agree with each other.

Get it now?

I do.

No, I don't see how.

There's a difference between him being a better man...than he was before....through adversity.

And saying he's better than someone else just because they're Politically not the same and don't share that same particular adversity.

Some liberal could have overcome 12X a Conservative's struggles, but a closed minded pighead would assume that a black conservative's "struggle" makes him a better man than any black liberal could be based solely on his idealogical struggle. It's beyond ridiculous, which is much what any Ann Coulter statement is.

again...you did nmot listen to the conversation.

She was not just discussing politics. She discussed his success in business as well.

Do what you suggested to me..

Listen to the dialogue...THEN debate it.]

Just wsihed you practiced what you preached with Wrights sermon.....I was disgusted by what he said...and you would have been too if you had listened to it.

One thing for sure...you NEVER would have said I took his sermon out of context.

Get it now?

I do.

They see him as a sell out?

What does that mean?

I do.

No, I don't see how.

again...you did nmot listen to the conversation.

She was not just discussing politics. She discussed his success in business as well.

Do what you suggested to me..

Listen to the dialogue...THEN debate it.]

Just wsihed you practiced what you preached with Wrights sermon.....I was disgusted by what he said...and you would have been too if you had listened to it.

One thing for sure...you NEVER would have said I took his sermon out of context.

I did listen, dipshit.

Discussing Cain's Business success is discussing CAIN
Discussing "our blacks," is discussing Conservative Blacks, as a group.
You *did* take his sermon out of Context.

Forum List

Back