Animal Stories

GOD Bless all animals on earth great and small

Animals ARE NOT TROPHIES! NO TROPHY HUNTING!

GOD KNOWS THAT.

That's all I will say....those who have ears listen. Protect animals!

that's UNNEGOTIABLE...that's a Spiritual Law.

Thank you Sir.:thup:

this is another animal story I found today!

Louis, 18, a male gorilla who has been at the zoo since July 2004, is keeping his hands clean by choosing to walk around on two legs, according to an Associated Press report:

Philadelphia Zoo gorilla prefers to walk around like a human

Last edited:
I found this online, the image tells a beautiful story, it made my day!

the captions says:

"Our cow wasn't feeling good so last night, my son went outside to spend time with her.I woke up morning and found this" :huddle:

Duck Gets New Prosthetic Feet

4AA495A000000578-5555417-image-a-20_1522262315958.jpg

Duck waddles again thanks to his brand new prosthetic BOOTS to replace the feet torn off by predator | Daily Mail Online

A man is driving down a deserted country road when he has a blowout. Not having a spare he finally finds a house and asks the lady if he can use her phone to call for a tow-truck. As she opens the door for him to come in, a Three Legged Pig runs out. He asks "why does that Pig only have three legs?" She says that they had a fire and the pig woke everybody up and then went back and brought the dog out. He said "but why does the Pig only have three legs?" She said well another time my son was playing on the ice and it broke and he fell in and the Pig ran to the barn and got a rope and saved him. Again he asked "why does the Pig only have three legs?" After all the Pig did for us, it didn't seem right to eat him all at once.

source: Three Legged Pig Joke - Animal Jokes

An old blue heeler named Max remained by the side of a three-year-old girl and led searchers to her after she spent more than 15 hours lost in rugged bushland on Queensland.

"He never left her sight"

"Max is 17 years old, deaf and partially blind.":huddle:

For his good work in keeping the little girl safe, Max has now been declared an honorary police dog.:clap::love_ya4:MAX!

Loyal blue heeler stays with three-year-old lost in bush overnight

Forum List

Back