Animal rights: Bull/cock/dog fighting and the third world:

Because man-unkind is rapidly reverting back to it savage, ape eat ape nature.
Have you noticed all the YT videos featuring animal violence and death?
YT loves them because they get Billions of views. Blood thirsty violence hungry savages.

Pure savages. Is it any wonder there are few men seeking higher education any longer?
They're all out hunting or killing on their play stations.

The return of (and second fall of) Rome.

I must admit that Bullfighting is not something that disturbs me; the Bulls sometimes get the matador...so as long as there's a Bar-B-Que after I don't really mind it. It's also something I don't know much about and haven't attended. Cock and dog fighting are JUST cruel; should never be approved. Slavery; modern day more slaves than ever in China and Africa. Nike and the rest make huge profits out of it. Bigger in Africa now than ever.

Greg

YT loves them because they get Billions of views. Blood thirsty violence hungry savages.

Pure savages. Is it any wonder there are few men seeking higher education any longer?

:cuckoo:

Whatever you see and notice , just say, Project Chaos , and you will be right 99% of the time .

Deliberate manipulation is Mind Control , Chapter One

Why nothing about that? And then the modern huge human slave trade Islamic/Islamic culture NOW? Why is that?
Animal rights activists are starting to make a great argument for animal rights. There is no where on earth humans haven't dominated and taken over. Other animals are being squeezed out. So liberal lawyers are suggesting we give Animals MORE rights. Conservatives argue corporations are people and they should have rights. So why not animals? Corporations have lawyers who argue for them in court well now Animals will too. And we want Animals to have more rights than they have now.

Now you can't argue we should stop shooting cows or deer. But we should stop taking over their habitat. If a subdivision is being put in, 20% of that land needs to be for the animals. The same way private land owners typically try to keep a section of their land where they don't hunt or ride motorcyles. A quiet safe place for the animals.

Forum List

Back