Zone1 Angry About Food Prices? Live In A Food Desert? Blame The End Of Meaningful Anti Trust Enforcement

The next time you go shopping for food (and all the other things grocery stores in big chains carry) take a moment to think about what you are really paying for. There’s a must-read in The NY Times that explains why the food chain is being exploited by big chains.

Grocery store consolidation has NOTHING TO DO with the subject of "food deserts", Mr. Spew. You can't even start a simple debate without screwing it up.

The next time you go shopping for food (and all the other things grocery stores in big chains carry) take a moment to think about what you are really paying for. There’s a must-read in The NY Times that explains why the food chain is being exploited by big chains.

I was born in the 60's. I remember my parents growing potatoes, peas, onions, raspberrys, blackcurrants, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers so they didn't need to buy those over the summer etc..

People just need to get off their lazy ass and grow veg and fruit.

I was born in the 60's. I remember my parents growing potatoes, peas, onions, raspberrys, blackcurrants, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers so they didn't need to buy those over the summer etc..

People just need to get off their lazy ass and grow veg and fruit.

In an apartment complex?

In an apartment complex?
No, they lived in a house when I was a kid.

Plus, apartments have designated garden space. Plus, the UK have allotments if anyone wishes to join the waiting list for one. We grow potatoes in gorilla buckets, and get a good yield.

In the barn I rent, I have home brew. Forget the veg, drink the hops!

No, they lived in a house when I was a kid.

Plus, apartments have designated garden space. Plus, the UK have allotments if anyone wishes to join the waiting list for one. We grow potatoes in gorilla buckets, and get a good yield.

In the barn I rent, I have home brew. Forget the veg, drink the hops!

I had a half acre garden in the suburbs in the 1960s and 1970s.

Some apartments have small designated garden areas.... and most have no access to water. Not many. You're doing a let them eat cake routine.

The desperation to deflect blame from Joe Biden for his disastrous inflation is embarrassing. You should be embarrassed.

Angry About Food Prices? Live In A Food Desert? Blame The End Of Meaningful Anti Trust Enforcement​

No. Blame both petty and violent crime and the unwillingness for liberals to enforce the law.

lol it was your Hero Democrats who joined with Republicans to get rid of Wright Patman and the other old school Democrats who worked for anti-trust and fair trade laws, dumbass. those 'Watergate babies' of the 1970's loved big business and conglomerates and huge banks. You obviusly don't know squat about your own Party's collusion with Wall Street and multi-nationals. You love monopolies same as Republicans do.

Forum List

Back