Andy Dick Fired From Movie Over Sexual Harassment Claims

Andy Dick...yeah, never saw that coming

What next, will Kevin Spacey come out as gay?

What, Andy Dick hit on a girl? Que surprise!

Is this article for real? Because that's his whole schtick, always sexually harassing women.

LMAO!@ :badgrin:

Last edited:
If there isn't enough legit evidence against this guy, then to me, he should sue for character defamation, or in another words fight back in self defense because the person behind the accusation could be going after him like this due to a whole other reason for all that we know and because of the way that they are lashing out at him, he is losing whatever jobs he can find.

I saw this issue being talked about last night on that Inside Edition show, only it concerned other people who have been accused of sexual harassment/assault and in my opinion some of these people who are pointing fingers are either only trying to get a moment in the spotlight for themselves or is using this matter as their way of going after who they point their finger at for a whole other reason. Adam Sandler was one of the mentioned people and "the big thing" concerning him was him placing his hand over top a woman's leg while they sat next to each other during a TV interview. Oh the freaking horror!

God bless you and him and Andy always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back