Andrew McCabe admits to lying to FBI

Hey Lewdog Why did Hillary set up a secret server?
Colin Powell recommended it.

Powell never did anything remotely similar to what Hillary did.

Hillary set it up with the INTENT to engage in nefarious activities, which she did, with Obama's full blessing, and you cheered while they screwed us both. They love suckers like you.

on the classified information deal

The IG reports says that a review of several previous SOS and concluded that the department record keeping practices was subpar for many years

Basically Clinton was not the first, she did what they had all been doing under both democratic and republican administrations

The report even criticized Colin Powell who used a personal email account for business under Bush

State department admitted that Kerry was the first SOS to reply primarily on a state government account

Still many emails even classified were sent by others to her and many classification were overly protective as they likely classify items based on worst case scenarios

example the drone program was classified but was widely known by everyone

Last edited:
Lewdog

I take it that you AGREE that government employees should be able to transmit top secret documents through Yahoo and to their home computers, etc., just like Hillary, Huma and the rest of Hillary's aides did, right?

You do? Because that isn't what I said. You really do have a tough time understanding convicting someone of a crime.

Ok, so you're against when a Republican does it, right?

No, I'm always against punishing someone as guilty when it does not reach the standards of a crime.

The IG reports says that a review of several previous SOS and concluded that the department record keeping practices was subpar for many years

Basically Clinton was not the first, she did what they had all been doing under both democratic and republican administrations

The report even criticized Colin Powell who used a personal email account for business under Bush

State department admitted that Kerry was the first SOS to reply primarily on a state government account

No previous cabinet official ever set up a private server on which to conduct official business. And if it was no big deal, why then did Obama LIE when he was asked if he had previously known about Hillary's secret server?

Lewdog

I take it that you AGREE that government employees should be able to transmit top secret documents through Yahoo and to their home computers, etc., just like Hillary, Huma and the rest of Hillary's aides did, right?

You do? Because that isn't what I said. You really do have a tough time understanding convicting someone of a crime.

No, I'm always against punishing someone as guilty when it does not reach the standards of a crime.

So you agree that government employees should do whatever they like with top secret information.

That's a gem! I'm fascist for wanting to make sure everyone's rights aren't violated by being found guilty of a crime because people like you just think they are guilty?... instead of following the constitution and criminal justice system where it takes two parts for someone to be guilty of committing a crime? You are one really confused duck.

Your similar to a fascist in that, like them, your loyalty and devotion is to the Democratic Party rather than to your fellow ciitizens. There is likely no crime that you wouldn't tolerate as long as perpetrator has that magical "D" by their name.

I'm not a Democrat. I have never voted Democrat. I have said from the very beginning *I* think she was guilty in Benghazi and should have been punished somehow for that... BUT if after all the investigations, trials, and every thing else has been done and no charges were filed, then I have to let it go. I don't fucking cry and whine about it every day on a message board and accuse anyone that doesn't agree with me of being a fascist or anything else.

You need to worry about the guy you support and the fact he's been impeached, and there is still more coming out every day.

You need to worry about the fact that during Trump's impeachment trial his stupid ass buddy that got him in this trouble in the first place was went BACK to Ukraine.

Trump hasn't been impeached because the articles haven't been sent to the Senate.

I know bullshit when I see it. Hillary and her aides skated on crimes that would have sent anyone else to prison, and you celebrated.

Not only do you NOT know how the criminal justice system works in the U.S., you don't know how impeachment works either. You should get off the forum every once in awhile and read a book or two so you don't sound so ignorant in these types of discussions.

It seems to be like a prosecutor making his case but then never turning it over to a jury.

It doesn't matter. Send the articles or not. It makes no difference. You have 5+ more years to enjoy President Trump. Enjoy.

No, prosecutors care about their conviction percentages, so they don't put a case in front of a grand jury if they don't think it is a crime based on criminal statutes. In fact, federal prosecutors can be demoted for not holding a certain conviction percentage. It's to hold them accountable so they don't just try to convict every Tom, Dick, and Harry on fringe evidence and lacking all the proper parts.

Lewdog

So you agree that government employees should do whatever they like with top secret information.

No, I've answered this several times. Say for example there is a President that is using an unsecured cell phone to make classified calls or while visiting other countries where the phone can be hacked remotely... I don't agree with it at all. But will that President be indicted and convicted for it? Probably not.

Lewdog

No, I've answered this several times. Say for example there is a President that is using an unsecured cell phone to make classified calls or while visiting other countries where the phone can be hacked remotely... I don't agree with it at all. But will that President be indicted and convicted for it? Probably not.

A lie parroted by the lying media and liars like you.

Why did Hillary set up a secret server? What was her intent?

Hillary set it up with the INTENT to engage in nefarious activities, which she did, with Obama's full blessing, and you cheered while they screwed us both. They love suckers like you.

Powell used his PERSONAL AOL (America Online) account...

A lie??? Jesus man... it has been testified UNDER OATH in Congress he made a call to talk about classified state department matters while Sondland.

Powell used his PERSONAL AOL (America Online) account...

The leftist hacks in the State Department falsely equated the two. Only 2 of Powell's emails were later considered "classified" by the department, a claim that Powell vigorously denied.

I agree. Just let government employees do whatever they want with top secret information. Who gives a fuck, right?

A lie??? Jesus man... it has been testified UNDER OATH in Congress he made a call to talk about classified state department matters while Sondland.

Trump has denied doing such. There is ZERO proof that he did. It's highly likely another lie by your lying masters.

No previous cabinet official ever set up a private server on which to conduct official business. And if it was no big deal, why then did Obama LIE when he was asked if he had previously known about Hillary's secret server?

Colin powell had a personal email account, you can split hairs and say he didn't have a private server he just used a generic public server which had no security and was not a government server

yeah really big difference

Colin powell had a personal email account, you can split hairs and say he didn't have a private server he just used a generic public server which had no security and was not a government server

yeah really big difference

In no way, shape or form did Powell do what Hillary did.

Why did Obama lie about it if it was all good?

Trump has denied doing such. There is ZERO proof that he did. It's highly likely another lie by your lying masters.

Yes, we should believe what Trump says. You can't be serious.

Hey Mr. "I believe in justice". The onus is upon the accuser to PROVE their case. You're a lying hypocrite.

Why did Hillary set up the secret server, eh twat?

The question would be why would he know

he said he did not know

do you have evidence that he did

Hey Mr. "I believe in justice". The onus is upon the accuser to PROVE their case. You're a lying hypocrite.

Hey Mr. "I don't know the impeachment process," in he court of law a person's past behavior including their inability to tell the truth can be used against them. But what do I know? I mean I'm under the understanding Trump was impeached by the House and you said he hasn't been impeached.
1f937_200d_2642.png

The question would be why would he know

he said he did not know

do you have evidence that he did

Yea. He created an anonymous email account and wrote to Hillary on her server. This was all in the IG report. Obama lied about it.

Hey Mr. "I don't know the impeachment process," in he court of law a person's past behavior including their inability to tell the truth can be used against them. But what do I know? I mean I'm under the understanding Trump was impeached by the House and you said he hasn't been impeached.
1f937_200d_2642.png

You're a liar and a COWARD. Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back