Teenager charged with murder of man, 60, beaten to death for $1

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
by Zachary Halaschak

| January 02, 2020 10:22 AM

An 18-year-old has been charged with murdering a New York man beaten and robbed of $1 on Christmas Eve.

Abu Conteh was arrested Tuesday and charged with murder and gang assault. The New York Police Department had released surveillance footage showing suspects in the Bronx robbery and attack that left Juan Fresnada, 60, dead.

Police said that Fresnada and his boyfriend Byron Caceres, 29, were walking along 3rd Avenue at 1:25 a.m. when they were beaten after they refused to give up their belongings. The assailants made off with just $1.
Fresnada was in the hospital for three days afterward before he died. Caceres declined medical treatment at the scene.

Conteh was the only person arrested, but authorities said others have been identified. His mother, Isataturay Conteh, insisted he was innocent. “He saw people fighting, and he knows those people in the video, but he never touched that man,” she said. "I don’t know all his friends. Abu goes to school and comes home. We expect him always around 7 or 8 p.m.”

Caceres said that since the attack, he has been worried about retribution from the other assailants. He said that he has been wary about his safety. "I’m nervous about it. I’m thinking a lot about it,” Caceres said Tuesday. “A lot of people told me that I should cover my face when I was talking to the news."
He added, "If I have to go to court, if I have to go the grand jury, if I have to do something to recognize this guy, I will do it."

Conteh is being held without bail until a Friday court appearance.

Abu kunta.......white supremacist...homophobe ...cause muh trump .
Nope
Just teens and some civil sparring

o9ld7nda9t741.jpg

by Zachary Halaschak

An 18-year-old has been charged with murdering a New York man beaten and robbed of $1 on Christmas Eve.

Abu Conteh was arrested Tuesday and charged with murder and gang assault. The New York Police Department had released surveillance footage showing suspects in the Bronx robbery and attack that left Juan Fresnada, 60, dead.

Police said that Fresnada and his boyfriend Byron Caceres, 29, were walking along 3rd Avenue at 1:25 a.m. when they were beaten after they refused to give up their belongings. The assailants made off with just $1.
Fresnada was in the hospital for three days afterward before he died. Caceres declined medical treatment at the scene.

Conteh was the only person arrested, but authorities said others have been identified. His mother, Isataturay Conteh, insisted he was innocent. “He saw people fighting, and he knows those people in the video, but he never touched that man,” she said. "I don’t know all his friends. Abu goes to school and comes home. We expect him always around 7 or 8 p.m.”

Caceres said that since the attack, he has been worried about retribution from the other assailants. He said that he has been wary about his safety. "I’m nervous about it. I’m thinking a lot about it,” Caceres said Tuesday. “A lot of people told me that I should cover my face when I was talking to the news."
He added, "If I have to go to court, if I have to go the grand jury, if I have to do something to recognize this guy, I will do it."

Nope

View attachment 297993
Put this animal to sleep, now. Don't waste taxpayer's money by giving him room and board in prison for the rest of life. Fry his ass NOW.

by Zachary Halaschak

Nope

View attachment 297993
Put this animal to sleep, now. Don't waste taxpayer's money by giving him room and board in prison for the rest of life. Fry his ass NOW.
Agreed, but makes you wonder, if the guy only had a buck on him, why even put up the fight in the first place? Give the stupid jackass the dollar.

Forum List

Back