Andrew Klavan speech to YAF, Young America's Foundation.....what we are facing in this country...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Andrew Klavan is one of the wise men of this country....right up there with Thomas Sowell, Victor Davis Hanson.......great speech and he details the danger this country is in because of the horrible ideas of the left...

Andrew Klavan is one of the wise men of this country....right up there with Thomas Sowell, Victor Davis Hanson.......great speech and he details the danger this country is in because of the horrible ideas of the left...

I especially love when they cut to the crowd of this gathering is young Americans that there's only like one or two in a see of old fuckers. 😄 But let me finish listening to this ancient fucker shake his angry fist at tyranny. 😄

I'll be honest, I didn't listen to the whole thing but I have loved a lot of what this gentleman has had to say in the past.

The whole Candace Owens/Ben Shapiro dispute was kind of a turn off, and I hadn't been subscribed to the Daily Wire You Tube for a while. (The Blaze better inhabits that lane IMHO.)

But I just re-subscribed to Knowles and purchased his YES/NO card game.

Looks fun! :)

Forum List

Back