Anderson Cooper’s “Partner”

Trump took the millions his daddy gave him and turned them into billions.

I could have done the same thing in the same time period by simply investing that money in a good S&P 500 index fund.
How telling that you would misquote me...I said one million not millions. See what you libs do? You misquote or misread in order to justify your wrong headed point. Trump's father lent his son ONE MILLION DOLLARS and Trump turned that into billions.

See what you libs do? You misquote or misread in order to justify your wrong headed point.

it is a necessity with leftists

it is the only shot they got
Conservatives have to blame the 'faggots'.

It is a necessity with Conservatives.

It is how they shoot their wad.

stop your projecting

only leftists group people by -sex -skin color -sexual orientation -income level

so on and so forth

gettyimages-495400928-e1475769965174.jpg

Does this ever explain his political viewpoints that so openly appear in his on-air “reporting.” It also helps me understand the ultra-bias of CNN in general.

Benjamin Maisani, Anderson Cooper’s Partner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know can be found @ Benjamin Maisani, Anderson Cooper’s Partner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
CNN should only employ straight talking heads?

Well you believe Fake Trump- which proves nothing.

What 'proof' do you have that Trump built his 'empire' on a single million dollar loan?

Oh- Trump told you.

And you believe it.

LOL
He said it decades ago and so did his parents. The modern day story is the one that is not to be believed and you buy it hook line and sinker...gullible as hell.

I could have done the same thing in the same time period by simply investing that money in a good S&P 500 index fund.
How telling that you would misquote me...I said one million not millions. See what you libs do? You misquote or misread in order to justify your wrong headed point. Trump's father lent his son ONE MILLION DOLLARS and Trump turned that into billions.

See what you libs do? You misquote or misread in order to justify your wrong headed point.

stop your projecting

only leftists group people by -sex -skin color -sexual orientation -income level

LOL- you haven't been reading the posts by you rightists in this thread- have you?

"to divert from the story of a biased rich faggot"

grouping people by
sexual orientation- check
income level- check

These are your people- not mine.

Well you believe Fake Trump- which proves nothing.

What 'proof' do you have that Trump built his 'empire' on a single million dollar loan?

Oh- Trump told you.

And you believe it.

LOL
He said it decades ago and so did his parents.

And you believe it- hook line and sinker.

There is nothing wrong with Trump being wealthy.

But he was a wealthy kid who was given wealth, and given his father's business support in order to build his wealth.

And there is nothing wrong with Anderson Cooper coming from a wealthy family either- or that he is gay.

People hate on Trump for coming from a wealthy family, but Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt.

I don't hate Trump at all.

I do find it funny that people consider Trump to be a self made man, considering that he grew up with wealth and his daddy gave him his first job, and funded his start into investing.
As if that never happens in rich families.......:muahaha:

Some people can take a million dollars and be broke in a year.
Other people can turn that million dollars into $10 billion dollars.
Depends on how hard you work.......

It is how they shoot their wad
Democrat politicians made gender and sexual orientation political not us.
Disagreed. It all became part of the Republican agenda when the Christian Coalition became a major player at the RNC. When Fundamentalist Christians, who were anti-gay activists, pushed hard, the traditional GOP, which didn't care about what people did in their own "castles" much less bedrooms, started moving toward the RNC we know today. Blaming one's actions on the actions of others is limp, spineless and gutless. Yes, the Democrats pushed gay rights, but that doesn't mean the Republicans had to become rabid anti-gay activists. In fact, doesn't depriving people of rights go against everything the Republicans have stood for before the 1980s?

This thread is by you on the right and your prejudice against one sexual orientation.

Yeah- you have made it political.
Disagreed the Republicans made it political, the Democrats did that, but, as stated above, that doesn't mean the Republicans had to do it back.

stop your projecting

LOL- you haven't been reading the posts by you rightists in this thread- have you?

grouping people by
income level- check

only in your head

This thread is by you on the right and your prejudice against one sexual orientation.

Yeah- you have made it political.
Disagreed the Republicans made it political, the Democrats did that, but, as stated above, that doesn't mean the Republicans had to do it back.

stop your projecting

grouping people by
income level- check

only in your head

grouping people by
income level- check

But he was a wealthy kid who was given wealth, and given his father's business support in order to build his wealth.

And there is nothing wrong with Anderson Cooper coming from a wealthy family either- or that he is gay.
Well the story was told by Trump and his parents and hasn't changed until now. Now in this hate Trump fake news era you suggest we believe the new story on the issue...no thanks.
And as far as Cooper in concerned I could not care less that he is gay, I believe God cares, our creator cares but that is between God and Cooper...not me.

Well the story was told by Trump and his parents and hasn't changed until now..

And therefore you believe it.

Because you believe what Trump tells you.

But not what the news tells you.

Despite Trump 'bending' the truth regularly.

And as far as Cooper in concerned I could not care less that he is gay, I believe God cares, our creator cares but that is between God and Cooper...not me.

Well that is how you differ from the OP- to him Cooper is just a 'faggot'.

Disagreed. It all became part of the Republican agenda when the Christian Coalition became a major player at the RNC. When Fundamentalist Christians, who were anti-gay activists, pushed hard, the traditional GOP, which didn't care about what people did in their own "castles" much less bedrooms, started moving toward the RNC we know today. Blaming one's actions on the actions of others is limp, spineless and gutless. Yes, the Democrats pushed gay rights, but that doesn't mean the Republicans had to become rabid anti-gay activists. In fact, doesn't depriving people of rights go against everything the Republicans have stood for before the 1980s?
Christianity has always been a part of politics in both parties. Remember Kennedy? He was a very faithful Catholic. Gay men and women especially gay women made being gay the same thing as being a democrat and that is when the GOP got pinned with the anti gay label.
It was fake, false, the republicans are in favor of less government not more and the GOP is in favor of a less powerful government not more powerful and the republicans are interested in more freedom not less. The church cared about homosexuality but the republican party did not. Republicans may not agree with the gay lifestyle but would never try and stop it from happening. Or make it somehow illegal, that would be foolish.
The so called Gay movement has become what the green movement has become. Just another democrat tool in their quiver. It's a farce and it's too bad that it has worked out this way but it has. You can blame Hollywood and the left wing media.

gettyimages-495400928-e1475769965174.jpg

Does this ever explain his political viewpoints that so openly appear in his on-air “reporting.” It also helps me understand the ultra-bias of CNN in general.

Benjamin Maisani, Anderson Cooper’s Partner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know can be found @ Benjamin Maisani, Anderson Cooper’s Partner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Wow- Anderson Cooper is gay.

You just found that out?
I didn't know it. Of course, I didn't and still don't care. I don't watch him for his politics, not his private life.

And therefore you believe it
Of course...the new twist on the story is a late twist. We are in the the fake news days today not 20 years ago. Trump was loved 20 years ago. He was a big lib 20 years ago. His story was well known and well checked into 20 years ago. Todays twist is the lie and like I said you are ripe for a lie because of your hate. You hate Trump so anything bad is true. I get it.

. Republicans may not agree with the gay lifestyle but would never try and stop it from happening. Or make it somehow illegal, that would be foolish..

Sorry- but you are speaking of yourself- not all Republicans.

Louisiana: Anti-Sodomy Law Stands

The State House voted 66 to 27 on Tuesday to reject a repeal of the state’s unconstitutional anti-sodomy law. The bill by State Representative Patricia Smith, a Democrat, sought to remove consensual sex between people of the same sex from Louisiana’s crimes against nature law.

IN FAVOR of getting rid of the law that criminalizes sodomy:

Reps. Jeff Arnold, D-New Orleans; Austin Badon, D-New Orleans; Wesley Bishop, D-New Orleans; Jared Brossett, D-New Orleans; Roy Burrell, D-Shreveport; Herbert Dixon, D-Alexandria; John Bel Edwards D-Amite; Franklin Foil, R-Baton Rouge; A B Franklin, D-Lake Charles; Randal Gaines, D- LaPlace; Lowell Hazel, R-Pineville; Dalton Honore, D-Baton Rouge; Marcus Hunter, D-Monroe; Edward "Ted" James, D-Baton Rouge; Patrick Jefferson, D-Homer; Nancy Landry R-Lafayette; Terry Landry D-New Iberia; Walt Leger, D-New Orleans; Jack Mountoucet, D-Crowley; Helena Moreno, D-New Orleans; Vincent Pierre, D-Lafayette; Edward Price, D-Gonzales; Patricia Haynes Smith, D-Baton Rouge, Karen St. Germain, D-Plaquemines; Ledricka Thierry, D-Opelousas; Patrick Willams, D-Shreveport; Ebony Woodruff, D-Harvey

AGAINST getting rid of the law criminalizes sodomy:

Bryan Adams, R-Gretna; John "Andy" Anders, D-Vidalia; James Armes, D-Leeville; Taylor Barras R-New Iberia; John Berthelot, R-Gonzales; Robert Billiot, R-Westwego; Stuart Bishop, R-Lafayette; Chris Broadwater, R-Hammond; Terry Brown R-Colfax; Terry Burns, R-Haughton; Timothy Burns, R-Mandeville;Thomas Carmody, R-Shreveport; Steve Carter, R-Baton Rouge; Simone Champagne, R-Erath; Charles Chaney, R-Rayville; Patrick Connick, R-Marrero; Gregory Cromer, R-Slidell; Michael Danahay, D-Sulphur; Gordon Dove, R-Houma; Jim Fannin, R-Jonesboro; Ray Garofalo, R-Chalmette; Brett Geymann, R-Lake Charles; Jerry Gisclair, D-Larose; Hunter Greene, R-Baton Rouge; Mickey Guillory, D-Eunice; John Guinn, R-Jennings; Lance Harris, R-Alexandria; Joe Harrison, R-Gray; Kenneth Havard, R-Jackson; Cameron Henry, R-Metairie; Bob Hensgens, R-Abbeville; Dorothy Sue Hill, D-Dry Creek; Valarie Hodges, R-Denham Springs; Frank Hoffman, R-West Monroe; Paul Hollis, R-Covington; Frank Howard, R-Many; Mike Huval, R-Breaux Bridge; Barry Ivey, R-Baton Rouge; Robert Johnson, D-Marksville; Sam Jones, D-Franklin; Eddie Lambert, R-Gonzales; Bernard LeBas, D-Ville Platte; Christopher Leopold, R-Belle Chase; Joe Lopinto, R-Metairie; Nick Lorusso, R-New Orleans; Sherman Mack, R-Livingston; Gregory Miller, R-Norco; Jay Morris, R-Monroe; Jim Morris, R-Oil City; Kevin Pearson, R-Slidell; Erich Ponti, R-Baton Rouge; Rogers Pope, R-Denham Springs; Stephen Pugh, R-Ponchatoula; Steve Pylant, R-Winnsboro; Eugene Reynolds, D-Minden; Jerome Richard, I-Thibodaux; Harold Ritchie, D-Bogalusa; Clay Schexnayder, R-Gonzales; John Schroder, R-Covington; Alan Seabaugh, R-Shreveport; Robert Shadoin, R-Ruston; Scott Simon, R-Abita Springs; Julia Stokes, R-Kenner; Kirk Talbot, R-River Ridge; Jeff Thompson, R-Bossier City; Lenar Whitney, R-Houma; Thomas Willmott, R-Kenner

Forum List

Back