Layers of Fact Checkers: CNN Uses Fake Lincoln Quote

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The clown car keeps on self humiliating themselves.
IMG_6821.PNG

CNN Just Published A Fake Quote From Abraham Lincoln

lincoln_iphone_selfie_7-5-17-1.jpg

The Trumpflakes just don't seem to understand that the more they and DearLeader cry, the more pathetic they look.

Thing is, CNN has been one of their most loyal suckups. CNN even hired a Trump campaign staffer to spread Trump propaganda, something no network had ever done before. By stabbing their most faithful media lackeys in the back like that, the Trump admin ensures no one will ever trust them again.

Lincoln also said, "Just because someone posted it on the Internet, doesn't make it true"

The Trumpflakes just don't seem to understand that the more they and DearLeader cry, the more pathetic they look.

Thing is, CNN has been one of their most loyal suckups. CNN even hired a Trump campaign staffer to spread Trump propaganda, something no network had ever done before. By stabbing their most faithful media lackeys in the back like that, the Trump admin ensures no one will ever trust them again.

Hey Ricky Retardo, what does this have to do with CNN Self Pwnage?

On the contrary, Trump is pushed pushing you to think...

Just remember folks, all liberals are at least as stupid as mamdouche.

I would be glad to compare CNN's accuracy rate to Trump's

Trump posts fake Abraham Lincoln quote

President Trump on Sunday marked the birthday of Abraham Lincoln by posting a picture of the Lincoln monument and an inspiring quote from our 16th president. Nice thought. But the quote, “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years,” almost certainly didn’t come from Lincoln.

President Trump on Sunday marked the birthday of Abraham Lincoln by posting a picture of the Lincoln monument and an inspiring quote from our 16th president. Nice thought. But the quote, “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years,” almost certainly didn’t come from Lincoln.
So your excuse is Trump does it too? Too funny. You set such a high bar.

Not an excuse- I thought I was pretty clear- I would be glad to compare the accuracy of CNN to your Dear Leader.

CNN- like everyone is not perfect- but CNN has been known to issue retractions when it publishes falsehoods- your Dear Leader never retracts any of his falsehoods.

Weatherman.......just saw this on DRUDGE. Beat me to the posting of the fAiL by CNN!!! Dang.....watching these assholes implode is a hoot!! ANd have you noticed........all of a sudden, whats happened to the Russia story? LMAO......its gone. And we still have goofballs like Mamooth and other progressive mental cases tuning in every night looking for more fake stuff.:deal::coffee::coffee:

Not an excuse- I thought I was pretty clear- I would be glad to compare the accuracy of CNN to your Dear Leader.

CNN- like everyone is not perfect- but CNN has been known to issue retractions when it publishes falsehoods- your Dear Leader never retracts any of his falsehoods.

yep.....but the problem is, now everybody knows that all the Obama falshoods were never reported by CNN. Having a massive credibility gap when you are in the media is the highest level of suck. All presidents stretch the truth unless you aren't paying attention. Nobody cares.

BTW s0n.........wtf with the post total?:ack-1::ack-1: Time to get some real responsibilities in life.:up:

yep.....but the problem is, now everybody knows that all the Obama falshoods were never reported by CNN. Having a massive credibility gap when you are in the media is the highest level of suck. All presidents stretch the truth unless you aren't paying attention. Nobody cares.

BTW s0n.........wtf with the post total?:ack-1::ack-1: Time to get some real responsibilities in life.:up:
CNN admitted it lied for Sadamn so they could keep reporters in Iraq, there is nothing they won't lie about.

It's very ironic, when Trumpsters complain about every one who lies, but immediately put their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes or just don't acknowledge it, when Trump lies.
Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil.jpg

So now we have a fact check on CNN. Does CNN's "lies" accumulation compare Trump's vast accumulation? Anyone?
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Trumpsters, have zero credibility when it comes to complaining about the honesty of anyone.
But, but, but,,,,!

It's very ironic, when Trumpsters complain about every one who lies, but immediately put their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes or just don't acknowledge it, when Trump lies.
View attachment 137155

So now we have a fact check on CNN. Does CNN's "lies" accumulation compare Trump's vast accumulation? Anyone?
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Trumpsters, have zero credibility when it comes to complaining about the honesty of anyone.
But, but, but,,,,!
Oh sweet irony. If you had any self awareness you'd delete your post.

CNN admitted it lied for Sadamn so they could keep reporters in Iraq, there is nothing they won't lie about.

So CNN admits it lied.

Donald Trump continues to lie daily - and never admits it.

There is no lie that your Dear Leader can make that Trumpsters won't embrace.

yep.....but the problem is, now everybody knows that all the Obama falshoods were never reported by CNN

"All of the falshoods" are not reported by anyone.

But what you object to is that CNN didn't report all of the wingnut right conspiracy theories as fact.

Forum List

Back