Anderson cooper... fake news

Let's laugh again the USMB dumbasses....

Rustic: "Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them." VERIFY: Viral picture of Anderson Cooper in 'deep' water is not from Florence

BluesLegend: "LOL total FAKE NEWS"

MarathonMike: "LoL. Vanderbilt boy faking it again."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You mad Bro? How long did you work on your post nobody cares about lol.
Why would I be mad at idiots?

You don't anger me -- you crack me up.

Riiiight that's why you are stalking posters you crazy nut job :cuckoo: you libs are funny :auiqs.jpg: Is it mean to make fun of the mentally unstable?
LOLOLOL

"that's why you are stalking posters"

^^^ See? That's what I'm talking about. You crack me up.​

Lol
Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them.

VERIFY: Viral picture of Anderson Cooper in 'deep' water is not from Florence

Umm.... all the photos in the link say "Ike" on them. Doesn't say "Florence".

Why is CNN running 10 year old photos of their commentator standing in hurricane flood water? They are trying to bullshit you.

They're not.

Those photos, and that report, aired ten years ago when it was current news.

The question is why are dishonest Fecesbook posters running it now claiming it's recent?

For the answer to that, let's go to the next post that will show us exactly what kind of pond scum comes up with this sort of diarrhea. Take it.

Last edited:
Lol
Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them.

Umm.... all the photos in the link say "Ike" on them. Doesn't say "Florence".

Why is CNN running 10 year old photos of their commentator standing in hurricane flood water? They are trying to bullshit you.

They're not.

Those photos, and that report, aired ten years ago when it was current news.

The question is why are dishonest Fecesbook posters running it now claiming it's recent?

…. tards gotta be tards.

Here is the detailed story!

Mark Dice. :gay:

So Mark Fucking Dice is admitting that he started this bullshit? And he too doesn't have the stones to admit fucking up?

Just gets deeper and deeper up in here.
Somewhere out there Jim Fucking Hoft is jealous.

Last edited:
But Anderson Cooper is gay... so that means he lacks intelligence! It also means that he must also be into beastiality and other salacious behavior! :rolleyes:

Anderson Cooper was showing in the video how it is impossible to tell the depth of water and not assume you can drive through it. A woman lost her kid in NC the other day because she tried to drive across a road that a creek had flowed over. It's a serious thing, and look at how it has become some political attack on the media. Pretty sad.

Lol

LOLOLOL

Leave it to you brain-dead cons to fall for bullshit from the con echo chamber, time and time again.

That's not fake news, ya Brainiac. That's Cooper warning people how the water can go from ankle-deep to waist-deep in a matter of feet and with no warning.

2s0blvo.jpg

Anderson Cooper is a fraud

Lol

LOLOLOL

Leave it to you brain-dead cons to fall for bullshit from the con echo chamber, time and time again.

That's not fake news, ya Brainiac. That's Cooper warning people how the water can go from ankle-deep to waist-deep in a matter of feet and with no warning.

2s0blvo.jpg

Less so than you. You are the fraud that posted the thread about the fake fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lol

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Less so than you. You are the fraud that posted the thread about the fake fake news.

The Clinton news network invented fake news, little faggots like Anderson Cooper work for the original fake news

Lol

when did cooper himself or CNN say the video in question was from florence? while i hate CNN and all, i prefer it to be for real reasons and this as far as i know, is not real. it was from another hurricane and it was done to show how quickly the levels can change during a flood since you can't see the land.

Lol

when did cooper himself or CNN say the video in question was from florence? while i hate CNN and all, i prefer it to be for real reasons and this as far as i know, is not real. it was from another hurricane and it was done to show how quickly the levels can change during a flood since you can't see the land.

Anderson Cooper and the Clinton news network are no different than the other organizations, they try to sensationalize everything... That is why the Clinton network news is the original fake news.

Politics dictate everything about them

Lol

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

The only thing fraudulent I can see are your posts. It is called projecting. Look it up.

Lol

Anderson Cooper and the Clinton news network are no different than the other organizations, they try to sensationalize everything... That is why the Clinton network news is the original fake news.

great. but they screw up enough on their own to where i don't need to lie about what they're doing and sink myself to their level. people saying cooper did this during florence and that proves xyz are just nuts.

Lol

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

The only thing fraudulent I can see are your posts. It is called projecting. Look it up.

:CryingCow:

Lol

great. but they screw up enough on their own to where i don't need to lie about what they're doing and sink myself to their level. people saying cooper did this during florence and that proves xyz are just nuts.

Anderson Cooper must’ve felt guilty, because he addressed it last night on his show… LOL

Lol

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

:CryingCow:

LOL

Here’s a great example of a brain-dead con demonstrating they can’t even accept reality even when they totally fuck up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Let's laugh again the USMB dumbasses....

Rustic: "Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them." VERIFY: Viral picture of Anderson Cooper in 'deep' water is not from Florence

BluesLegend: "LOL total FAKE NEWS"

MarathonMike: "LoL. Vanderbilt boy faking it again."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And because they are all ballless dishonest partisans they will never come back and admit to their fuck up

I just hope Anderson got out of the water in time so he wouldn't miss his nightly full rectal exam.

What I find funny is that at the time picture was taken Anderson Cooper was interviewing former Clinton administration Secretary of Labor, Robert Reich who is standing next to him gurgling about Hurricane Ike's economic impact. .

Forum List

Back