Anderson cooper... fake news

Lol
Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them.

VERIFY: Viral picture of Anderson Cooper in 'deep' water is not from Florence

LOLOLOL

Leave it to you brain-dead cons to fall for bullshit from the con echo chamber, time and time again.

That's not fake news, ya Brainiac. That's Cooper warning people how the water can go from ankle-deep to waist-deep in a matter of feet and with no warning.

2s0blvo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JLW
LoL. Vanderbilt boy faking it again.

All three of y'all must be fucking illiterate. Even the OP's link notes the image is not from Florence. NONE of the linked images suggest it's from Florence. Neither Cooper nor CNN are quoted anywhere as claiming this pic to be from Florence. They're clearly marked "Ike" on them.

>> Did Anderson Cooper "exaggerate" his live shot during Hurricane Florence as these tweets suggest?

THE ANSWER

No. This photo was taken in 2008 as Cooper and his CNN team covered Hurricane Ike.

WHAT WE FOUND

The photo has nothing to do with Florence and seems to be used out of context to make the media look bad. <<​

This is right there in the fucking link.

What you have here is a mythbusting of Donald Rump Jr and antisocial media in general, PROVING that CNN never represented it as such. And y'all are so consumed by partisan hackery, you didn't even notice it was directed at YOU, not at CNN --- who never made the claim.

Holy SHIT y'all are fucking DUMBASSES.

Last edited:
Let's laugh again the USMB dumbasses....

Rustic: "Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them." VERIFY: Viral picture of Anderson Cooper in 'deep' water is not from Florence

BluesLegend: "LOL total FAKE NEWS"

MarathonMike: "LoL. Vanderbilt boy faking it again."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Rustic: "Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them." VERIFY: Viral picture of Anderson Cooper in 'deep' water is not from Florence

And because they are all ballless dishonest partisans they will never come back and admit to their fuck up

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lol
Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them.

Except that Cooper never claimed it was from Florence.

Nice try though. Better luck next time! Funny when your own link debunks your own thread

How much does one have to suck to put a link that debunks the whole point of their own thread.
that is a whole new level of sucking! :21::21::21:

What we have here is fake "fake news" news.
shakehead.gif

Hard to believe density comes this dense.

And because they are all ballless dishonest partisans they will never come back and admit to their fuck up

"They gawn".

Hey I bet Anderson Cooper is standing on some wet trolley tracks under all that water. In 1924.

View attachment 217072

CNN is both sane and honest compared to you partisan hacks

View attachment 217072
Aww, poor, baby. Your brainless meme does nothing to place Cooper at the site of Hurricane Florence like your fellow yahoos idiotically portrayed.

Lol

Except that Cooper never claimed it was from Florence.

Nice try though. Better luck next time! Funny when your own link debunks your own thread

How much does one have to suck to put a link that debunks the whole point of their own thread.
that is a whole new level of sucking! :21::21::21:

What we have here is fake "fake news" news.
shakehead.gif

Hard to believe density comes this dense.

No, not really that hard to b'lieve.

You mad Bro? How long did you work on your post nobody cares about lol.

Why would I be mad at idiots?

You don't anger me -- you crack me up.

Why would I be mad at idiots?

You don't anger me -- you crack me up.

Riiiight that's why you are stalking posters you crazy nut job :cuckoo: you libs are funny :auiqs.jpg: Is it mean to make fun of the mentally unstable?

Forum List

Back