And you want to know why I support Israel?

honest question - does anyone really think that 2000 year old claims on land are worth something?
When Jews still fast 5x a year to mourn the destruction of Jerusalem, yes. When Jews pray every day to be restored to Israel, yes. To prevent further pogroms, expulsions, blood libels, inquisitions, crusades, ghettos and Holocausts, yes.
sorry, but that's just stupid.
going to be turning your home over to naive americans soon? can i go pick out my parcel of land in ireland?

Every language has to be taught retard.

language is taught from childhood up, when the language of the people died out, Hebrew, that means they acquired another language since they moved and needed to communicate. Yiddish was their new language, so since Hebrew needed to be retaught it died out, and so did the people who spoke it.

How would you like for Latin to come back? Since Britain has such an enormous empire at one time, English became the global language.

What does that even mean? language has to be taught to everyone, nobody is just born speaking English, Arabic or whatever. And who cares if Latin comes back?

You said "Every language has to be taught retard." and I said yes we learn it from birth, but we go to school to learn grammer. We learn to talk from a very young age, Momma.

Really for the Hebrews to have to relearn their language tells you an awful lot. I bet the Pals didn't need to learn Arabic.

Meh, who fuckin cares. Even if the Israelis were teaching Swahili they still control the country and the Palestinians don't, get over it. Your here complaining about what languages are being spoken? really?

Language is important, and the longest spoken language in that area is Arabic , not Hebrew.

Who gives a shit?:anj_stfu:

"What you call "Palestinians"are simply Arabs."

No Menachem, you haven't a clue. The only ethnic Arabs are the Arabians from the Arabian peninsula. Very few Arabians led armies of converts (and Jews in the case of the fall of Jerusalem) during the Islamic conquests. Most of the local people welcomed the overthrow of the Byzantines. The Palestinians are descendants of the same people that lived in Palestine before the time of Christ, for the most part. As DNA tests, performed by neutral laboratories, have determined:

"
Y-chromosome DNA haplotypes in Jews: comparisons with Lebanese and Palestinians.
Lucotte G1, Mercier G.
Author information

Abstract
One Y-specific DNA polymorphism (p49/Taq I) was studied in 54 Lebanese and 69 Palestinian males, and compared with the results found in 693 Jews from three communities (Oriental, Sephardic, and Ashkenazic). Lebanese, Palestinian, and Sephardic Jews seem to be similar in their Y-haplotype patterns, both with regard to the haplotype distributions and the ancestral haplotype VIII frequencies. The haplotype distribution in Oriental Jews is characterized by a significantly higher frequency of haplotype VIII. These results confirm similarities in the Y-haplotype frequencies in Lebanese, Palestinian, and Sephardic Jewish men, three Near-Eastern populations sharing a common geographic origin.

Y-chromosome DNA haplotypes in Jews comparisons with Lebanese and ... - PubMed - NCBI

And when Palestinian children are killed in the recent offensive in Gaza - someone knew them as well, and someone knew their parents...and together they mourned.

"We love death more than you love life"

You speak for Palestinian parents?

“The thing is, you cannot ask people to coexist by having one side bow their heads and rely on a solution that is only good for the other side. What you can do is stop blaming each other and engage in dialogue with one person at a time. Everyone knows that violence begets violence and breeds more hatred. We need to find our way together. I feel I cannot rely on the various spokespersons who claim they act on my behalf. Invariably they have some agenda that doesn't work for me. Instead, I talk to my patients, to my neighbors and colleagues--Jews, Arabs--and I find out they feel as I do: we are more similar than we are different, and we are all fed up with the violence.”
Izzeldin Abuelaish

Palestine is the name of a land not people. they were most likely Samarians, or Canaanites.

Nope, you're lying again Ahmed.

What you call "Palestinians"are simply Arabs. They have no relation to the Samaritans, Hittites, Medes, or any of the other indigenous peoples of the area. The Arabs invaded the lands in the 3rd century AD, when a decades long drought made North Africa inhospitable - it also dried the passage at the Gulf of Aqaba, making it passable on foot.

The indigenous people had spent centuries butchering each other, along with the Greeks and Persians, leaving little resistance to the African invasion.

You find no Arab artifacts in the region for the simple fact that the Arabs were not there. The Hittite, Mede, Samaritan, et al. were Caucasian, as the were the Persians and Greeks, the Arabs are not, they are African.

There were people there when Abram went there, and the possibility is they are mainly Jew but brought up in the Islam faith. A lot of interbreeding went on with Jews and everyone, so the Pals whoever they were and are, were there since, but the Jews choose to go off. Most never choose to return from Babylon. The Zionist just took over and even kicked the British out, they overran the Pals, stole their land by force , and have continued to do so.

There were people there, but not Arabs. Arabs invaded the Middle East a scant 1700 years ago, a blink of the eye in the time scale of history.

And when the Israelite invaded the region, that was ok was it?

Forum List

Back