And, What Do Good Girls Get?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
IMG_5678-Copy.jpg

My husband says I need a cat o' nine tails with these. Do you agree?

Add those boots to this outfit. The whip she's holding is a (pseudo) cat-o-nine tail.

dominatrix.jpg

Thank you, now I understand.

I don't agree with the husband and I don't see a connection between the boots and his allusion to that kind of practice.
Black clothes are always good-looking on a woman, the boots are probably not appropriate for all events, but they still have their justification as many men like it.

Add those boots to this outfit. The whip she's holding is a (pseudo) cat-o-nine tail.

dominatrix.jpg

I don't agree with the husband and I don't see a connection between the boots and his allusion to that kind of practice.
Black clothes are always good-looking on a woman, the boots are probably not appropriate for all events, but they still have their justification as many men like it.
ekrem, lighten up. Her husband probably meant it as a joke unless of course she's a dominatrix.

ekrem, lighten up. Her husband probably meant it as a joke unless of course she's a dominatrix.

Yes, sorry. Sometimes I don't get some things.
I thought the starter of this thread wanted to hear a serious view from a man of world format.

Yes, sorry. Sometimes I don't get some things.
I thought the starter of this thread wanted to hear a serious view from a man of world format.

It's okay. It's sometimes hard to pick up on humor or satire in a language that isn't our native tongue especially if one can't see the others facial expressions or hear the nuance in their voice.

It's okay. It's sometimes hard to pick up on humor or satire in a language that isn't our native tongue especially if one can't see the others facial expressions or hear the nuance in their voice.

I'll try to do better next time.
she1.gif

IMG_5678-Copy.jpg

My husband says I need a cat o' nine tails with these. Do you agree?

I have boots just like that, I seldom wear them because they are hard to walk in or stand for long, and they make me 6'1".

But they are lovely, aren't they?

dominatrix.jpg

Or he would like her to be one.

Immie

Forum List

Back