And upon saying how he hates how America "treats blacks," he shows up to presser with Castro Shirt

e
I don't think so.

Murdering dogs is pretty much unforgivable.

You do know that he wasnt the one doing the fighting dont you? Let me guess, it doesnt matter. Because killing a dog is just like not killing a dog when your face is black

Yeah, it's a black thing.

Jesus Christ.

Then why is he saying Vick killed dogs then? For brevity? :badgrin:

Because he did? He admitted to the FBI that he killed two dogs. I don't see where anything racial is implied. Geesh.

Calling him the N word is not racial. Anything else Magoo?

Come on man.

e
I don't think so.

Murdering dogs is pretty much unforgivable.

You do know that he wasnt the one doing the fighting dont you? Let me guess, it doesnt matter. Because killing a dog is just like not killing a dog when your face is black

Yeah, it's a black thing.

Jesus Christ.

Then why is he saying Vick killed dogs then? For brevity? :badgrin:

Because he did? He admitted to the FBI that he killed two dogs. I don't see where anything racial is implied. Geesh.

Calling him the N word is not racial. Anything else Magoo?
Dude, you can't even say "N" now.

All of the logic being expressed is irrelevant. Trying to use logical points with the puppets on the left is an exercise in futility.

What we are seeing is the result of the democrats behind the mass media, Hollywood and the public educational system pushing a race dividing agenda for over 60 years.

Victimology is the word and Colin Kaepernick is the result. BTW, research his girl friend and the influence she has had on this train of ignorant thought. His double standards, his unappreciative, hypocritical train of thought. He stands for people's rights and wears a fidel castro shirt? Pure, unmitigated brainwashed marxist. Typical of people who are thoroughly owned by the agenda pushed by our beloved Pravda media. The over hyped claims of police "targeting blacks." It is a joke and it is not happening.

Make no mistake. The racial division is that essential for the democrats. If you notice, that is all they do. They pit races, classes, genders, and whatever else in order to encapsulate large blocks of robotic voters.

So essential for the agenda on the left. Did we think by electing the first black president that tensions were going to simmer? No, it has only gotten worse and ALL due to hype propagated by the mass media and entertainment.

It is a joke. The evil and hypocrisy is disgusting. Just keep in mind. Kaepernick showed up to a presser wearing a fidel castro t shirt while claiming he in on the side of human rights.

Look up Nessa Diab and watch Kaepernicks actions since he started dating her. He slowly replaced FB posts with pro blm and pro islam rhetoric. More and more anti-American rhetoric. More and more marxist rhetoric.

You all should not underestimate the influence of what is happening and how the media is reporting this. They have already hijacked the issue from something that it is not about. No one has said that I see he should not be allowed to do what he is doing. No one and the media (especially the ESPN agenda pushers) keeps claiming we are saying he should not be allowed to say it. Lies and more lies.

You all see what is happening? Scary stuff.

Forum List

Back