And upon saying how he hates how America "treats blacks," he shows up to presser with Castro Shirt

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
os-colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt-20160830
kaepernick2-1.jpg

And a fucking Malcom X hat. Just like the stupid ass skinny half N word he is.

Last edited:
He's just a dumbass. BLM is nothing but a bunch of lies to promote black supremacy. Fire this piece of shit and move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has the right not to stand. We have the right not to support his actions, or watch his team, or by their products.
Go Steelers.

Damn right. Our QB shows class. I mean... there was that whole sexual assault thing... and we have Michael Vick...

Fuck it. Go Steelers!!!

He has the right not to stand. We have the right not to support his actions, or watch his team, or by their products.
Go Steelers.

Damn right. Our QB shows class. I mean... there was that whole sexual assault thing... and we have Michael Vick...

Fuck it. Go Steelers!!!
Oh yeah, Mike Vick. Another fucking N word. God what a disaster.

Go Steelers.

Fuck it. Go Steelers!!!
Oh yeah, Mike Vick. Another fucking N word. God what a disaster.

Hey, fuck you. He's with my team this year. You're free to talk shit next year.

Do you guys jerk off everytime you get to say the N word online? lol...sheesh.

All he said was the same thing as Trump. The system is rigged. lol

What a dumbass.. he sounds like he's mentally retarded. POS is raised by two white people, paid million by a white man to do a job he sucks at and bitches about white people.

Fuck him.... his career is basically over. Maybe he can go be "G" on the street and shit.

He's probably got a 'Hugo Chavez' tat on one ass-cheek and a Saul Alynski tat on the other.... or one of the Hildebeast. :p

Go Green Bay. My great uncle played for them. Impressive stats:
Clarke_Hinkle.jpg

Clarke Hinkle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As brilliant as he was on offense, Hinkle may have been even deadlier on defense. Backing up the Packers line, he was a vicious tackler against the run and terrific on pass defense – Hinkle proudly claimed he let only one receiver get behind him during his decade of pro football.

During his 10 years with the Green Bay Packers, Hinkle was named first- or second-team all-league each year. But, he is best remembered for his head-to-head duels with another great fullback-linebacker, Bronko Nagurski of the Chicago Bears. Nagurski was the prototype power runner of the 1930s but the rugged Hinkle, 30 pounds lighter, was determined to hold his own with anyone on an NFL gridiron. Hinkle's creed was "get to the Bronk before he gets to me," a tactic he used to perfection one day in 1934. Trapped on the sidelines by Nagurski, Clarke escaped his tackle by driving directly into and over him. The Bears' superstar was helped from the field with a broken nose and a fractured rib.

Last edited:
Just like the stupid ass skinny half N word he is.

BLM is nothing but a bunch of lies to promote black supremacy.

BLM?

CjUHW1tWsAAIuG4.jpg:small

Mike Vick. Another fucking N word.

lmao

I'll say this in defense of Vick, not what he did mind you, but he did his time and has stayed clean ever since. I believe he redeemed himself quite well.
I don't think so.

Murdering dogs is pretty much unforgivable.

Forum List

Back