And upon saying how he hates how America "treats blacks," he shows up to presser with Castro Shirt

Just like the stupid ass skinny half N word he is.

BLM is nothing but a bunch of lies to promote black supremacy.

BLM?

CjUHW1tWsAAIuG4.jpg:small

Mike Vick. Another fucking N word.

lmao

I'll say this in defense of Vick, not what he did mind you, but he did his time and has stayed clean ever since. I believe he redeemed himself quite well.
I don't think so.

Murdering dogs is pretty much unforgivable.

You do know that he wasnt the one doing the fighting dont you? Let me guess, it doesnt matter. Because killing a dog is just like not killing a dog when your face is black

BLM?

lmao

I'll say this in defense of Vick, not what he did mind you, but he did his time and has stayed clean ever since. I believe he redeemed himself quite well.
I don't think so.

Oh, it's shitty.. no doubt. My dog is loved member of the family... sleeps on the end of the bed every night!!

But still, he didn't kill or abuse a person and he has kept his nose clean.

BLM?

lmao

I don't think so.

You do know that he wasnt the one doing the fighting dont you? Let me guess, it doesnt matter. Because killing a dog is just like not killing a dog when your face is black

Yeah, it's a black thing.

Jesus Christ.

BLM?

lmao

I don't think so.

Jesus Christ.

Then why is he saying Vick killed dogs then? For brevity? :badgrin:

BLM?

lmao

I don't think so.

The dogs kill each other...so you think Vick should be given a pass?

Wtf? I don't get criminal black culture.

BLM?

lmao

I don't think so.

The dogs kill each other...so you think Vick should be given a pass?

Wtf? I don't get criminal black culture.
He is defending him because he is not white. That is all. That is it. Nothing else. Stop debating the asshole. You are not going to get anywhere. He is a piece of shit. Everyone that thinks like him are pieces of shit.

Everything that we have seen the black race turn into, is all of their fault. All of it. They deserve zero respect.

BLM?

lmao

I don't think so.

Jesus Christ.

Because he did? He admitted to the FBI that he killed two dogs. I don't see where anything racial is implied. Geesh.

e
I don't think so.

Jesus Christ.

Because he did? He admitted to the FBI that he killed two dogs. I don't see where anything racial is implied. Geesh.

Calling him the N word is not racial. Anything else Magoo?

os-colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt-20160830
kaepernick2-1.jpg

And a fucking Malcom X hat. Just like the stupid ass skinny half N word he is.
The reason he sits is because of your kind.

So he disses an entire nation because of the "N" word? Makes perfect sense.
While praising fidel castro.

I hate them. I fucking hate them.

Who? Communists or black people?
That shirt is a pro fidel castro shirt.

Well, the good ews is his career is basically over. He'll fade bitterly into obscurity. Maybe he and Johnny Football can hang out.

e
I don't think so.

Jesus Christ.

Calling him the N word is not racial. Anything else Magoo?

Mudwhistle called him a "N"? Where?

Forum List

Back