And Tim Tebow Was Bad For The Game?

I believe Peterson when he says he didn't intend to physically harm his son.

I do too; however, whether he intended to harm his child or not doesn't really matter. He did. A drunk driver that harms a person is just a culpable for the actions even though they didn't intend to harm someone when they got behind the wheel.

I don't care if you Lefties howl about this piece. Rush hits the nail on the head with this. A man who openly showed his faith and lives a good and decent life caused an uproar. Yet, we have a bunch of thugs hitting women and beating their children and the apologists come out in droves claiming they don't deserve punishment. “They need help.”

Read more – and Lefties grind your teeth - @ And Tim Tebow was Bad for the Game - The Rush Limbaugh Show
as much as I hate gasbag Rush Limbaugh,I have to tip my cap off to him here.He pretty much has exposed what a sick country we are,not that he is any different of course.

Liberals will never admit to abandoning there base, meaning black males, in order to destroy or tarnish a violent spectator sport they've been out to get for a very long time.

They also will never admit that we told you assholes about this problem long ago and all you did was call us racists.

Black makes as a political "base" ? Really ?

I think that is as about as weak a characterization of politics as you have come up with yet...and THAT is saying something because most of what you offer is weak.

What gets the libs out to the pols are the statements and actions and NON actions of the GOPers.

What do "black males" have to do with anyones desire to vote?

I would be curious to see the numbers of the percentages of black males voting. My guess is that they are one of if not the least active voting blocks in our society.

Liberals will never admit to abandoning there base, meaning black males, in order to destroy or tarnish a violent spectator sport they've been out to get for a very long time.

They also will never admit that we told you assholes about this problem long ago and all you did was call us racists.

I think that is as about as weak a characterization of politics as you have come up with yet...and THAT is saying something because most of what you offer is weak.

What gets the libs out to the pols are the statements and actions and NON actions of the GOPers.

I would be curious to see the numbers of the percentages of black males voting. My guess is that they are one of if not the least active voting blocks in our society.
Racist.

Wait, Tebow is silly but I don't remember bashing him, Kurt Warner or Albert over their thanking god every time they get a hit or make a completion.

Joe's point about the God of the 2 point conversion or whatever was well stated though. Tim should be thanking his god he got out of football with his head intact instead.

Racist.

Ya think?

Of course I am a rascist. Big whoop!

All I see every day and night are examples of black stupidity and their abuse of women and children and each other. Why should I respect the average black man when they don't respect themselves?

Respect is earned not anyone's right.

Just like your posts... say something intelligent first...then you will get the respect you think you deserve.

Racist.

Ya think?

Of course I am a rascist. Big whoop!

All I see every day and night are examples of black stupidity and their abuse of women and children and each other. Why should I respect the average black man when they don't respect themselves?

Respect is earned not anyone's right.

Just like your posts... say something intelligent first...then you will get the respect you think you deserve.
Okay

:trolls:

He wasnt bad for the game.

He was bad at his position.

If the ppl that think he was persecuted for his religion could please provide the outrage when players thank god, so the sign of the cross, etc. After touchdowns id love to see the level of hype.

I don't recall anyone saying he was bad for the game. I recall people saying he was at bad at being a quarterback though.

He was terrible.

3rd or 4th from Last at qb rating.

Had a STACKED team and was barely able to be the below .500 non playoff making teams which were his "win streak," almost all the games came to the last seconds and 100% of the teams missed the playoffs.

He wasnt bad for the game.

He was bad at his position.

If the ppl that think he was persecuted for his religion could please provide the outrage when players thank god, so the sign of the cross, etc. After touchdowns id love to see the level of hype.

Troy Polamalu does the sign of the cross before every single play and I've never heard any say peep about it. I wonder why Rush didn't mention that? Must not have fit the outrage de jour I suppose.

I'd rather debate over Tebow's skills or lack there of as a quarterback than finding out which player has produced the most damage on one of his own family members.

I'll take a player praying to his God over player beating the hell out of his spouse or kid.

Seems like some here are more disgusted by Tebow than by an abuser.

Why put it at as "either-or" choice?

I don't want them beating their spouses.

I don't want them trying to push their backward-ass Bronze Age superstitions on the rest of us.

Not sure how Tebow pushed his religion, however the OP framed it either or and I responded that I'd rather watch a couple 5 second prayers after a touchdown, than reading the continuous list and stories about NFL domestic violence.

What about you, Tebow or the domestic violence?

I see religion and Domestic Violence being equally bad.

my problem with Tebow is how he trivialized his own Deity.

Seriously, you have God who ignores famines and plagues and thousands dying of Ebola and AIDS and God knows what else, but man, he's totally invested in how a football game turns out?

Who would worship such a being. Frankly, I don't live in fear or the God of the Two Point Conversion.
You just live in fear of your mother coming home early, and running you off the computer and back to your down stairs room. :eusa_dance:

My mom died 31 years ago and it's against the rules to talk about families.

He was terrible.

3rd or 4th from Last at qb rating.

Had a STACKED team and was barely able to be the below .500 non playoff making teams which were his "win streak," almost all the games came to the last seconds and 100% of the teams missed the playoffs.

Yea and then the incredibly stacked Broncos were handed Peyton Freaking Manning. That's so crazy.

Hey cons what about Michael Sam? How bad has he turned out to be for the NFL?

I'd rather debate over Tebow's skills or lack there of as a quarterback than finding out which player has produced the most damage on one of his own family members.

I'll take a player praying to his God over player beating the hell out of his spouse or kid.

Seems like some here are more disgusted by Tebow than by an abuser.

Why put it at as "either-or" choice?

I don't want them beating their spouses.

I don't want them trying to push their backward-ass Bronze Age superstitions on the rest of us.

Not sure how Tebow pushed his religion, however the OP framed it either or and I responded that I'd rather watch a couple 5 second prayers after a touchdown, than reading the continuous list and stories about NFL domestic violence.

What about you, Tebow or the domestic violence?

I see religion and Domestic Violence being equally bad.
I can see how you would, considering you have to go to the Christian run food pantry several times a week with your hat in your hand.

So what are you going to eat when they close up shop?

[
I can see how you would, considering you have to go to the Christian run food pantry several times a week with your hat in your hand.

So what are you going to eat when they close up shop?

I take care of myself quite well, thank you.

Hey, how about discussing the issue instead of me, eh?

Oh, wait, you can't do that. I'm still waiting for you to tell me about the day you decided to be straight.

my problem with Tebow is how he trivialized his own Deity.

Seriously, you have God who ignores famines and plagues and thousands dying of Ebola and AIDS and God knows what else, but man, he's totally invested in how a football game turns out?

Who would worship such a being. Frankly, I don't live in fear or the God of the Two Point Conversion.
Dude God doesn't ignore anything The absence of God causing what you blame him for.

Forum List

Back