And Tim Tebow Was Bad For The Game?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I don't care if you Lefties howl about this piece. Rush hits the nail on the head with this. A man who openly showed his faith and lives a good and decent life caused an uproar. Yet, we have a bunch of thugs hitting women and beating their children and the apologists come out in droves claiming they don't deserve punishment. “They need help.”

Read more – and Lefties grind your teeth - @ And Tim Tebow was Bad for the Game - The Rush Limbaugh Show

I don't care if you Lefties howl about this piece. Rush hits the nail on the head with this. A man who openly showed his faith and lives a good and decent life caused an uproar. Yet, we have a bunch of thugs hitting women and beating their children and the apologists come out in droves claiming they don't deserve punishment. “They need help.”

Read more – and Lefties grind your teeth - @ And Tim Tebow was Bad for the Game - The Rush Limbaugh Show
I never had any problem with Tim Tebow...I think he was hyped a bit...but since he never was on one of my teams, I didn't care that much. But, like you, I'm not keen on the apologists. I'm guessing this has been a dirty little secret in the NFL for a long time that is finally popping the cork.

my problem with Tebow is how he trivialized his own Deity.

Seriously, you have God who ignores famines and plagues and thousands dying of Ebola and AIDS and God knows what else, but man, he's totally invested in how a football game turns out?

Who would worship such a being. Frankly, I don't live in fear or the God of the Two Point Conversion.

Seriously, you have God who ignores famines and plagues and thousands dying of Ebola and AIDS and God knows what else, but man, he's totally invested in how a football game turns out?

Who would worship such a being. Frankly, I don't live in fear or the God of the Two Point Conversion.

You're mad he trivilized his own diety?? Coming from you that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

I'd rather debate over Tebow's skills or lack there of as a quarterback than finding out which player has produced the most damage on one of his own family members.

I'll take a player praying to his God over player beating the hell out of his spouse or kid.

Seems like some here are more disgusted by Tebow than by an abuser.

I think the NFL is trying to tone down the religist displays. I have no proof so don't demand links. What Tebow was doing was controversial in that it opens the doors for competing religions to put on displays. I'm thinking that the NFL in a sense black balled Tebow.

You're mad he trivilized his own diety?? Coming from you that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Yeah, really stupid people would laugh at quantum physics because they don't understand it.

Clearly, you didn't get my point.

Here, I'll put it in film form... maybe you'll get it then.

I'd rather debate over Tebow's skills or lack there of as a quarterback than finding out which player has produced the most damage on one of his own family members.

I'll take a player praying to his God over player beating the hell out of his spouse or kid.

Why put it at as "either-or" choice?

I don't want them beating their spouses.

I don't want them trying to push their backward-ass Bronze Age superstitions on the rest of us.

Right. The media cringed over Tebow's openly affirmed religiosity, but has for years ignored the adulteration and thuggary of popular athletes. That was the point, I think.

Why put it at as "either-or" choice?

I don't want them beating their spouses.

I don't want them trying to push their backward-ass Bronze Age superstitions on the rest of us.

Not sure how Tebow pushed his religion, however the OP framed it either or and I responded that I'd rather watch a couple 5 second prayers after a touchdown, than reading the continuous list and stories about NFL domestic violence.

What about you, Tebow or the domestic violence?

You just live in fear of your mother coming home early, and running you off the computer and back to your down stairs room. :eusa_dance:

It was Conservative idol Ben Carson who defended Rice and Conservatives supporting "spare the rod" who support Peterson

Yeah, really stupid people would laugh at quantum physics because they don't understand it.

Clearly, you didn't get my point.

Here, I'll put it in film form... maybe you'll get it then.

Ok, now that was funny.

Liberals will never admit to abandoning there base, meaning black males, in order to destroy or tarnish a violent spectator sport they've been out to get for a very long time.

They also will never admit that we told you assholes about this problem long ago and all you did was call us racists.

Forum List

Back