And this protestor shows us how it's done.

Have you seen the posts on this threads from the Regressives?

Holy crap. They prove the point I've been making all along - they don't want healing, they want payback.

No I think I have most of them on ignore.

I have no time for drooling idiots drooling on the internet.

Have you seen the posts on this threads from the Regressives? Holy crap. They prove the point I've been making all along - they don't want healing, they want payback.
No I think I have most of them on ignore. I have no time for drooling idiots drooling on the internet.
Well, they're quite the fascinating study. I had a few on ignore for a while, but decided that their posts prove my point constantly.

They - and especially one particularly virulent one - have turned this great story into more ugliness and personal attacks. This is a psychosis.

Protester Hugs Nazi Outside Richard Spencer Event, Asks 'Why Do You Hate Me?' | HuffPost

Aaron Courtney asked the man in the swastika shirt, “Why don’t you like me, dog?”

His response: “I don’t know.”

And that's how it starts.
Any weirdo who tries to hug me is going to get a fist in the face.
Oh? What do you suppose would happen to you if you were that white guy and you punched the black guy in the face for trying to hug you?

here --a nice, loving, hugging black man:
Tennessee church shooting suspect noted visions and voices | Daily Mail Online
how come this isn't headline news?--o it's a black murdering a white out of hate

Because this happened weeks ago and it was news then.

The real story- Person who hears voices in his head still able to buy gun!
I read the news everyday--2 or 3 times--many sites--local and national sites
I never saw it--AND--it was not major headlines and/or not in as long as the ''hugging'' black man
it didn't get headlines like the ''hugging, loving black man

Protester Hugs Nazi Outside Richard Spencer Event, Asks 'Why Do You Hate Me?' | HuffPost

Aaron Courtney asked the man in the swastika shirt, “Why don’t you like me, dog?”

Oh? What do you suppose would happen to you if you were that white guy and you punched the black guy in the face for trying to hug you?

If you like to get hugs from strange men I won't judge you. Just keep your hands off of me

as you can see in my stats-

Well, congrats, you reaffirmed Disrealis observations about lies and statistics.

again --the cops do not have the right to self defense--yes or no? answer please

Yes, but only after they've exhausted all other methods. Their primary mission is to protect the public, not themselves.

most of these blacks are a threat--so the shootings are justified--as decided by the courts, that have much, much more information and evidence than you

Except, as we have seen, the courts ignore obvious evidence to give cops the benefit of the doubt.

o--your comparison to the UK is invalid--not a good analogy at because of US guns per person/ownership cannot be compared to the UK's....they are totally different--which is NOT a comparison

You the British have figured out that widespread private gun ownership is a terrible idea? Imagine that.
yes--MBrown, Kscott, Asterling--shot in SELF DEFENSE
I've documented these cases before
also--the courts have ruled these shootings were justified
if someone has a gun--what options are there?? the cops told them MULTIPLE time to DROP the gun!!!!!!!!
MBrown was ATTACKING the cop---you'd let someone beat the shit out of you?
what else do you want them to do???
in the ASterling case the cops DID try other options !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have you read the transcripts from the case???
again--you would be James Bond, Brice Lee, the Six Million Dollar Man and take these DANGEROUS, irrational criminals down with no one getting hurt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you would talk nicely and they would COMPLY immediately to you--because you are perfect--you must be GOD!!!
SOB---!! I guess you would let someone shoot you!!
other options--like James Bond does!!
what a load of SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a doctor in the house?

If you like to get hugs from strange men I won't judge you. Just keep your hands off of me
Sad that you try to make this about me rather than answer my question. Say a lot about you.

Sad that you try to make this about me rather than answer my question. Say a lot about you.

I would have every right to punch some weirdo who was tying to hug me. I even have the right to charge said weirdo with assault.

I would have every right to punch some weirdo who was tying to hug me. I even have the right to charge said weirdo with assault.
LOL

Still afraid to answer the question I actually asked, not the one you imagine I asked?

LOL

Still afraid to answer the question I actually asked, not the one you imagine I asked?

The crowd of peace loving leftists would have started throwing girl punches and bottles of piss as is their tendency.

LOL

The crowd of peace loving leftists would have started throwing girl punches and bottles of piss as is their tendency.
If that’s all they would have done, then why didn’t the nazi defend himself?

LOL

If that’s all they would have done, then why didn’t the nazi defend himself?

Because nobody wants to be mauled by an angry mob..?

LOL

Unlike you I don't base what I do on what other people might think.

So some weirdo no matter what color tries to hug me he's getting a fist in the face.

LOL

So some weirdo no matter what color tries to hug me he's getting a fist in the face.
You’re full of shit and everyone knows it. You would have done exactly what that nazi did and for the same reasons.

LOL

You’re full of shit and everyone knows it. You would have done exactly what that nazi did and for the same reasons.

Tell you what try to hug me and see what happens.

LOL

Tell you what try to hug me and see what happens.
I wouldn’t touch you. I don’t want your stink on me. But there is no question if you were that nazi, you would have done exactly what he did.

Forum List

Back