And this protestor shows us how it's done.

I would have every right to punch some weirdo who was tying to hug me. I even have the right to charge said weirdo with assault.
LOL

Still afraid to answer the question I actually asked, not the one you imagine I asked?
Unlike you I don't base what I do on what other people might think.

So some weirdo no matter what color tries to hug me he's getting a fist in the face.
You’re full of shit and everyone knows it. You would have done exactly what that nazi did and for the same reasons.

Tell you what try to hug me and see what happens.
I wouldn’t touch you. I don’t want your stink on me. But there is no question if you were that nazi, you would have done exactly what he did.

I'm not a Nazi so your entire conclusion is meaningless like everything else you say.

LOL

Still afraid to answer the question I actually asked, not the one you imagine I asked?

So some weirdo no matter what color tries to hug me he's getting a fist in the face.
You’re full of shit and everyone knows it. You would have done exactly what that nazi did and for the same reasons.

I wouldn’t touch you. I don’t want your stink on me. But there is no question if you were that nazi, you would have done exactly what he did.

I'm not a Nazi so your entire conclusion is meaningless like everything else you say.
I never said you were one. Try reading for comprehension.

Hugs are good.
Yep.

A little reminder of what the thread is supposed to be about:
67_zpsvkjl5o4h.gif~original
Leave it to black men to kiss up to whitey......next thing you know, he'll be wanting his sisters phone number....wait, dollar bet, he's a relative already!!

Your entire premise is idiotic.

Not a nazi never will be a nazi so asking me any question that starts with" if I was a nazi" is meaningless.

Now we all know you like to get hugs from weirdos on the street and you think everyone else should too.

Not a nazi never will be a nazi so asking me any question that starts with" if I was a nazi" is meaningless.

Now we all know you like to get hugs from weirdos on the street and you think everyone else should too.
While it’s odd you would characterize me like that after I just said I wouldn’t touch you, I still never said you’re a nazi; only that you would have done exactly what that nazi did.

While it’s odd you would characterize me like that after I just said I wouldn’t touch you, I still never said you’re a nazi; only that you would have done exactly what that nazi did.

That again is a meaningless point because I never said I would give a hug to anyone.

I said if a weirdo tried to hug me he would get a fist in the face. You took offense to that and I assume because you think I am judging you for thinking hugs from weirdos are perfectly fine.

That again is a meaningless point because I never said I would give a hug to anyone.

I said if a weirdo tried to hug me he would get a fist in the face. You took offense to that and I assume because you think I am judging you for thinking hugs from weirdos are perfectly fine.
LOL

You're an imbecile.

I never took offense.

I pointed out you're full of shit in that you would do exactly as that nazi would if you were in his shoes.

LOL

You're an imbecile.

I never took offense.

I pointed out you're full of shit in that you would do exactly as that nazi would if you were in his shoes.
No you just think it's alright for weirdos to hug you.

Sad that you try to make this about me rather than answer my question. Say a lot about you.

I would have every right to punch some weirdo who was tying to hug me. I even have the right to charge said weirdo with assault.
LOL

It’s not going to get any bigger that way, tough boy. Better go buy another pit bull to put in the monster truck.

Sad that you try to make this about me rather than answer my question. Say a lot about you.

LOL

There are many people that will react negatively to a stranger trying to hug him. Also, it depends on who is trying to hug. If a beautiful and sexy lady tried to hug you, perhaps you would react differently.... but what do I know?

LOL

There are many people that will react negatively to a stranger trying to hug him. Also, it depends on who is trying to hug. If a beautiful and sexy lady tried to hug you, perhaps you would react differently.... but what do I know?

My beautiful and sexy wife can hug me all she wants.

Any old person on the street, no.

LOL

You're an imbecile.

I never took offense.

Your bizarre fantasies are noted and discarded.

LOL

It’s not going to get any bigger that way, tough boy. Better go buy another pit bull to put in the monster truck.

I have retrievers. And a regular old work truck.

But at least we know what works for you now.

LOL

You're an imbecile.

I never took offense.

Says the guy that likes weirdos to touch him.

LOL

You're an imbecile.

I never took offense.

Again, occurring nowhere outside of your own twisted mind.o_O

LOL

You're an imbecile.

I never took offense.

Hey it's you premise that anyone would have let that weirdo hug them isn't it?

So you would have let him hug you because you like getting hugged by any old weirdo on the street. There is no other reason to let a perfect stranger hug you.

LOL

You're an imbecile.

I never took offense.

Hey it's you premise that anyone would have let that weirdo hug them isn't it?

So you would have let him hug you because you like getting hugged by any old weirdo on the street. There is no other reason to let a perfect stranger hug you.
No, that's not my premise. Again, your own twisted fantasies, apparently guided by delusions, are noted and discarded.

Forum List

Back