And they're still dropping dead

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
There’s a kind of perverse silence running through these obituaries in our newspapers now. You’re told now that it’s impolite to inquire about the cause of death. You simply need to accept that sudden cardiac arrest can strike down healthy athletes in the prime of youth.

They’ve forced us to translate what their headlines mean to glean the truth:

“Died suddenly” = killed by the vaccine

“Sudden heart attack” = killed by the vaccine

“After a brief illness” = killed by the vaccine

“Died unexpectedly” = killed by the vaccine

“No cause of death was listed” = killed by the vaccine

This is complete misinformation
Bill gates is in Davos jacking off to a vaxxx for everything future

What a load of nonsense.

Oh deary dear , , Horsey , Horsey .
You have backed yourself into a corner and there is no excape .
You are forced to deny science and the correct use of Statistics in order to go through the motions of hanging on to your insane role of Facts Denier .

In the good old days you might have qualified for a public in- the- stocks session where you could be pelted with rotten ftuit and vegetables for being stupid and a public nuisance .

(1) I will not touch upon the controversial topic of COVID.

(2) But I have noticed that some publications do not give the cause or even the age of celebrities who. have died.

(3) My favorite magazine is The Week, a summary of news that has appeared in other publications. It never gives a diseased person's age or cause of death.

(4) And if I am not mistaken, many newspapers in England also omit this information. I do not know the reason.

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

image upload

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Everyone really needs to start reporting this guy.

All he does is copy/paste this nonsense over and over and over again in threads all over this place without actually saying anything.

WTF.jpg

The makers of prescriptions are required by law to list side effects. So-called biological meds lower the immune system in order to work. Side effects sometimes include "fatal events". The strange thing is that the makers of vaccines are not required to list side effects and as a matter of fact the political system has it set up so that they are able to squash any legitimate question about their alleged effectiveness or side effects.

The makers of prescriptions are required by law to list side effects. So-called biological meds lower the immune system in order to work. Side effects sometimes include "fatal events". The strange thing is that the makers of vaccines are not required to list side effects and as a matter of fact the political system has it set up so that they are able to squash any legitimate question about their alleged effectiveness or side effects.

And the DemoKKKrats who forced millions of people to take this experimental treatment hired "experts" who told people they can't get covid if they're vaccinated.

A million Americans died because of that lie.

1705685681176.png

The scientific medical world addresses legitimate questions, not you and your ilk.

The scientific medical world addresses legitimate questions, not you and your ilk.

Yeah. So no one is allowed to question. But you know its funny, on both sides of my extended family, they all got vaccinated, and all of them have been getting sick constantly since being vaccinated. All of them have had covid at least twice and some of them 3 times..

My sister N law was always a believer in the vaccine but talking to her two weeks ago, she asks me did I ever get vaccinated, I tell her no.... and her response was a resounding..GOOD.

No, Im pretty sure from many people I've talked to, this new vaccine has fucked with and weakened peoples immune systems. BUt its really easy for the medical establishment to just ignore voices they dont want to hear. Why would they want to be held accountable?

BTW... I did get covid ONCE.. but since 2021 Ive only been sick 2 times, period... including the covid. No vaccine.

(1) I will not touch upon the controversial topic of COVID.

(2) But I have noticed that some publications do not give the cause or even the age of celebrities who. have died.

(3) My favorite magazine is The Week, a summary of news that has appeared in other publications. It never gives a diseased person's age or cause of death.

(4) And if I am not mistaken, many newspapers in England also omit this information. I do not know the reason.
Of course you are 100% right though poor Horsey Horsey is still giving us his Sheeple Denial act .
As usual there is a huge expected cover-up as the system closes ranks .
It will take years before this wicked and evil matter is fully exposed but its scope and enormity is greater than the Holocaust .

Everyone really needs to start reporting this guy.

All he does is copy/paste this nonsense over and over and over again in threads all over this place without actually saying anything.
Pasta Jelly is just a kid and a novice Hasbara Trilly Troll .

He simply knows no better and has fallen into bad company here.,
Of course the inability of these Forum Outcasts to talk seriously and with experience is intensely irritating .
But we must be quietly patronising and just hope that they become useful adults after they have had some real education from responsible teaching .
They are naughty boys who need teaching and disciplining

Forum List

Back