CDZ And the Racial Identity/Intersectionalists Are Now Undermining Science With Race Theory

It is indeed frightening, "awesome" in the true sense of that word, what is potentially possible to a person, a human, a mind. Too many have availed themselves of the power without freeing themselves of the poisons that they bring to their freedom, thus corrupting it to their detriment.

IOW, they're nihilists.
They're taking things like the uncertainty principle and the law of attraction and extrapolating them to absolutely absurd extremes....Something foundational to cultist behavior.
They are nihilists, but also they are worse than that. They are tearing down the safeguards of modern society and re-introducing a tribal view of society and mankind.

They are evil.
I have always seen nihilism as the end product of relativism.

Once a person abandons any sense of moral reasoning by using relativistic arguments, they have taken a step in that direction.

It is indeed frightening, "awesome" in the true sense of that word, what is potentially possible to a person, a human, a mind. Too many have availed themselves of the power without freeing themselves of the poisons that they bring to their freedom, thus corrupting it to their detriment.
That is a mixture of BS, meaninglessness, and buzz words, making a stinky fetid phrase salad.

To master Reality around you, you have to understand it, rather than focusing on what your fantasies would mean.

roflmao

"Reality" is a neurological construct if anything, given that "reality" demands a perceiver. To perceive is to have receptors and some organized matrix where perceptions are processed. This further implies a pre-existing pattern that the perceiver could not have created. Thus, "reality" only exists because a perceptual center exists that only "reality" could have provided.
Back in school, the professors always had fun with the freshmen by asking them to prove Descartes wrong. They had kids trying to prove they didn't exist. It was hilarious. Reality is not a construct, nor subjective, sorry.

1599195329598.png

So if Western Science is all bunk then they should give up all the things created by that science like: planes, cars, trains, firearms, rockets, cell phones, computers, refrigerators, air conditioning, etc, etc, etc,...

I'm sure that they'll be able to figure out how to make that crystal ball work, cure themselves with snake oil, perhaps these leeches will cure that, cause harm using a voodoo doll, become rich by turning lead into gold through alchemy, prove she's a witch because she weighs as much as a duck, visit another reality using the magic mushroom,....... Oh look a unicorn!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Of course, limited thinking leads to fear of the freedom implicit in human consciousness. It is too much to accept in the context of being thoroughly immersed in the illusions imposed by socialization.

Of course, limited thinking leads to fear of the freedom implicit in human consciousness. It is too much to accept in the context of being thoroughly immersed in the illusions imposed by socialization.
I am a pragmatic Centrist and I think that to some degree the legal structures of ALL systems has a bit of 'smoke and mirrors' to it.

Thanks to Edward Bernays we have entertainers that lecture us, athletics to distract us, and universities that no long attempot to teach student Objective Truth and the basis for the idea that there is Truth.

Everything is Consumerism, the real religion of the urban and suburban USA.

Meanwhile us rural people have to deal with Reality to provide the rest of us the food, cement, coal, petrol, bricks and mortar etc, so the rest of you can sit on your ass in you air conditioned homes and play warrior/philosopher/doctor from behind your keyboads.

And I am one of the worst.

Egads the BS above was so deep one needs a word salad dictionary. Race is a myth, that much is evident by just looking at your fellow humans in all their complex but similar biology. As for identity politics it is simply a divisive talking point on all sides. We all grew up thinking us Irish Italian German etc etc etc. Reality is a social construct but a complex one. I see the world different than others because of how I was raised in this world. Our biology too and our social class along with luck and our experiences give us a world view. The hard thing is to see otherwise, to see the other and to understand or at least sympathize. Science undermines science as knowledge grows. Check out Peter Watson's books on ideas sometime and learn. And for your homework explain to a Pygmy why Trump is president.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anaïs Nin

Race is a myth, that much is evident by just looking at your fellow humans in all their complex but similar biology.

Race is not a myth, dude. IT is an aspect of Reality that is based on pseudo-science and millions die for it.

As for identity politics it is simply a divisive talking point on all sides. We all grew up thinking us Irish Italian German etc etc etc.

No, we did not grow up that way. Some did, but I grew up thinking of myself as an American.

Reality is a social construct but a complex one. I see the world different than others because of how I was raised in this world.

That does not make Reality itself a scoial construct5, but only your perception of Reality.
There is a cognitive system ofverbal constructs that do perefectly reflect Reality, but that is not Reality; it is the Logos. We Christians are trying to understand iot, while other gaze at their navels.

Our biology too and our social class along with luck and our experiences give us a world view.

Lol.

Science undermines science as knowledge grows.

Science updates itself all the time and we know that the current Laws of Science are imperfect and can be improved.

That does not equate to 'Science undermining itself', lol

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anaïs Nin
What nonsense.

The fact that we can fly through the air, put men on the moon, and have the most powerful military on the face of the Globe and in all human history proves we can see things as they are to a great degree.

They are tearing down the safeguards of modern society and re-introducing a tribal view of society and mankind.
Nothing is wrong with that. We need to get out of America's post-9/11 prison. A tribe (in modern everyday interpretation) is like a big family but without the unconditional trust and obedience expected of a big city crime family. All people have relatives and friends, some "frenemies," they don't always call it a "tribe," but it is what it is.
They are evil.
No. The left's institutions of wickedness, slavery, and overly constructed reality must be torn down.

Forum List

Back