And the anti-Christ is................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Barack H. Obama.

"Born of obscure and dark family,
Of white and black of the two intermixed.
The dark one biding his time,
Before the Empire changes.”

“The man will be called by a barbaric name
that three sisters will receive from destiny.
He will speak then to a great people in words and deeds,
more than any other man will have fame and renown.”

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

These are the predictions of a famous seer named Nostradamus.

Now..........it talks about a mixed race person who is black, and also that this person will have more fame than anyone else up to this point.

Oh yeah..........Mabus is Obama's SECNAV, which has control over the Navy, which is the United States' primary forward power projection.

Discuss.........

(Yeah.......I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist nutbag, but hey, I've become VERY disenchanted with that stupid black fucker Obama.)

I think it was George W. Bush: the foundling switched out at birth, you know. He still has time to prove me right.

Well, interestingly enough, when people read about Mabus, they started to look around..........

They started with Obama (because of some of the quatrains), and then placed Bush's name after it. The reason? They were saying that both of them (Bush by what he did in Iraq), and Obama (by virtue of his current situation), are going to be responsible.

ObamaBush. If you check the center of the two, it forms the word "mabus".

Hey man......I OD'd on the History channel yesterday. They ran a few episodes of "The Nostradamus Effect", so I guess that's why I started the thread.

Still..........like I said..............I'm almost ready to start joining the tea baggers and the birthers, because that arrogant asshole Obama hasn't done what he said he would do.

I told everyone here LAST YEAR that I would give Obama 1 year before I started to take him apart and go against him.

For me? That date is 12:00 midnight, 1 November 2009.

fair enough. by all means be as critical about his policies as you want...

but.. the ANTICHRIST? via NOSTRADAMUS?

come on.

Yeah ... It's been obviously too long since the last bullshit thread proclaiming that Obama is the anti-christ.

Seriously, dude .... wtf.

Most Christian theologists and Rabbinical scholars agree that according to scripture the Anti-Christ:

1) Will be Jewish

2) Be from the Tribe of Dan

3) He will be a homosexual

Neither Bush or Obama fit these categories.

Last edited:
The anti-christ will proclaim himself as God in the middle east.

I've no doubt that Barack THINKS he's a god, but until he rebuilds the temple, sets up house with Michelle and the kids there and says he is God, I think I'll just assume he's not.

You know any kind of thread like this is useless unless there is a youtube vid.

Here, knock yourself out, there's a ton of them out there:

YouTube - anti christ

I could really do without the constant reminder that there are so many stupid dumbfucks out there walking among us ... :hmpf:

C'est la vie, I guess.

Then you better stop clicking on threads like this! :lol:

What can I say ... there is a masochist lurking in the depths of my being ... Also, for some reason, unknown to me, I consider it 'almost' my duty to call people out on their bullshit.

Well, interestingly enough, when people read about Mabus, they started to look around..........

They started with Obama (because of some of the quatrains), and then placed Bush's name after it. The reason? They were saying that both of them (Bush by what he did in Iraq), and Obama (by virtue of his current situation), are going to be responsible.

ObamaBush. If you check the center of the two, it forms the word "mabus".

at first it was thought to be OSAMA BUSH = Mabus

aso, can you please give a link to naostradamus on the white black thing....?

I think that quatrain is made up ABS....at least that is what i had seen someone say once on another board, I don't remember for certain....so, do ya have a link for that?

Interesting stuff...

The anti-christ will proclaim himself as God in the middle east.

I've no doubt that Barack THINKS he's a god, but until he rebuilds the temple, sets up house with Michelle and the kids there and says he is God, I think I'll just assume he's not.

pretty much where I stand on that....

Born of obscure and dark family,
Of white and black of the two intermixed.
The dark one biding his time,
Before the Empire changes.

But… hold on a minute: “Born of obscure and dark family” is a line from Century V Quatrain 84, “Of white and black of the two intermixed” is a line from Century VI Quatrain 10, “The dark one biding his time” appears just to have been made up, while ”Before the Empire changes” is a line from Century I Quatrain 43.

So, Nostradamus bloggers have supposedly got themselves excited about three lines moved waaaaay out of context with a filler line added in to form a supposed verse about Obama.
edit:
i didn't write that above, another blogger did....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back