And so it begins...

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
The President & Senate Majority Leader stood ramrod straight w/ titanium spines & the Teapaty/Repubs blinked :wink_2:

Now the Repub brand is damaged heading into the '14 election cycle. :eusa_drool:

Obamacare lives :cool: :boohoo:

Discuss...

Last edited:
The President & Senate Majority Leader stood ramrod straight & the Teapaty/Repubs blinked :wink_2:

Now the Repub brand is badly damaged heading into the '14 election cycle. :eusa_drool:

Discuss...

When Dem-care fails will Democrats blame themselves?

The President & Senate Majority Leader stood ramrod straight & the Teapaty/Repubs blinked :wink_2:

Now the Repub brand is badly damaged heading into the '14 election cycle. :eusa_drool:

Discuss...

Lot can change in just a few months. Not that I'm not still enjoying the moment, mind you, but still...

Discuss...

Perhaps one of the few good things to come out of this was the president’s position that he would not negotiate with hostage takers; we can hope we’ve seen the end of such political tactics.

Discuss...

Perhaps one of the few good things to come out of this was the president’s position that he would not negotiate with hostage takers; we can hope we’ve seen the end of such political tactics.

Now we can move on to tax reform, which will address the debt, and immigration reform

The same people who can't bring a website up for 650 million dollars are now administering your health care.

Rejoice.

Web Developers are in charge of healthcare? Who knew.

No, idiots are in charge of our health care.

I expect many of them were educated by the same people as you.

Sad, if you think about it.

Maybe I should have been educated at the same place you were....where was that again?

Forum List

Back