“WH quietly thinking about delaying ObamaCare”(?)

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
saw this over at hotair....:lol:

So, which newspaper’s going to file the first “WH quietly thinking about delaying ObamaCare” story?

So, which newspaper?s going to file the first ?WH quietly thinking about delaying ObamaCare? story? « Hot Air

I have to think that, should the malfunctions continue, they have to consider pulling the plug, reading some of the digital press, this is not something they can just 'patch', they need to create or reform big time code, access across several agencies etc etc ....

It would be the smart and right thing to do....
When restaurants are ready to open they do a "soft opening" I think it's called to get a sense of where they are.

The roll out for Obama Care has been really bad...to be kind...

I hope this has some truth to it...
Put a hold on it and go from there.

But Obama has a huge ego and I don't think he will go for it.
More importantly the power behind the man...Valerie Jarrett gets to make the call.

This link is worth the read...

A growing consensus of IT experts, outside and inside the government, have figured out a principal reason why the website for Obamacare’s federally-sponsored insurance exchange is crashing. Healthcare.gov forces you to create an account and enter detailed personal information before you can start shopping. This, in turn, creates a massive traffic bottleneck, as the government verifies your information and decides whether or not you’re eligible for subsidies. HHS bureaucrats knew this would make the website run more slowly. But they were more afraid that letting people see the underlying cost of Obamacare’s insurance plans would scare people away.

Obamacare's Website Is Crashing Because It Doesn't Want You To Know How Costly Its Plans Are - Forbes

"A proposal to end the government shutdown and avoid default orchestrated by Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and Democratic Leader Harry Reid includes a $2 billion earmark for a Kentucky project.

Language in a draft of the McConnell-Reid deal (see page 13, section 123) provided to WFPL News shows a provision that increases funding for the massive Olmsted Dam Lock in Louisville from $775 million to nearly $2. 9 billion"

Is there a 'wtf' icon?

saw this over at hotair....:lol:

So, which newspaper’s going to file the first “WH quietly thinking about delaying ObamaCare” story?

So, which newspaper?s going to file the first ?WH quietly thinking about delaying ObamaCare? story? « Hot Air

I have to think that, should the malfunctions continue, they have to consider pulling the plug, reading some of the digital press, this is not something they can just 'patch', they need to create or reform big time code, access across several agencies etc etc ....

I think Republicans should make not delaying it part of the next debt ceiling debate, just to watch the media tie itself in knots.

Forum List

Back