And people ask why US kids are screwed up...

I wonder if we can find any pictures of people with their Children standing in line in the cold to see Mr Obama last October/Nov time period. My bet is there were thousands, and most probably were not as prepared for the cold as these people were.

we've already proved the obamalama voters are stupid, we have them on video too.

Quite a few videos actually....

ignorance is non-partisan. the videos of palin supporters are just as bad

I know exactly why are kids are messed up-----------------

ARLINGTON, Tenn. — The mayor of a suburban Memphis city accused President Barack Obama of deliberately timing his speech about the war in Afghanistan this week to block the airing of the "Peanuts" Christmas television special.

According to The Commercial Appeal, Arlington Mayor Russell Wiseman posted the statements on his Facebook page and said the president is Muslim. Obama is Christian.

"We sit the kids down to watch 'The Charlie Brown Christmas Special' and our muslim president is there, what a load.....try to convince me that wasn't done on purpose," he wrote, according to the newspaper.

The Associated Press: Tenn. mayor claims Obama blocked 'Peanuts' special

ARLINGTON, Tenn. — The mayor of a suburban Memphis city accused President Barack Obama of deliberately timing his speech about the war in Afghanistan this week to block the airing of the "Peanuts" Christmas television special.

According to The Commercial Appeal, Arlington Mayor Russell Wiseman posted the statements on his Facebook page and said the president is Muslim. Obama is Christian.

"We sit the kids down to watch 'The Charlie Brown Christmas Special' and our muslim president is there, what a load.....try to convince me that wasn't done on purpose," he wrote, according to the newspaper.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Palin Armada Invades NW Arkansas
Palin Armada Invades NW Arkansas - CNN iReport

Sarah Palin is due to arrive at Sam's Club Member Store in Fayetteville, AR, on Thursday, Dec. 3, at 11:00 a.m. But her loyal followers will begin lining up in the bitter cold (25 degrees) at 9 p.m. the night before. They plan to camp out in line so that they can be assured of Palin's signature on their copies of Going Rogue and a smiling photograph with her.

Please note how many children you see in this video. It's 9:00PM....the parents dragged these children out to sleep in 25 degree weather in a PARKING LOT, just so they can get Sarah Palin's signature.....

This is a reach. I have always taken my kids out if they're clothed adequately and I monitor them. Think about flipping Halloween, for Pete's sakes.

When it's coldest and I know they aren't getting any outside time at the school (and that's fine by me) or at the sitter's, we bundle up and walk to school in the morning. In single digits. They have their boots and coats...we did it in preschool, even, when the snow was drifted in places over their head, it was a hoot.

It sort of depends on how long they're standing in line.

I've also taken my young kids out in very cold weather and deep snow to get Christmas trees. But I'm careful and watch really closely to make sure gloves and feet aren't wet and fingers don't get cold.

But I live in country where people take their babies elk hunting. Camping out in the elements is nothing if you do it right. For whatever reason.

The thread by the OP is weak at best. This is just a partisan thread...if it would have been Obama instead of Palin, I would bet the farm that VaYank would never have started a thread like this.

You would summarily lose that bet asshat. I don't give a damn WHO was signing a friggin's book. It makes NO sense for adults who can CHOOSE to sit in a parking lot overnight in 25 degree weather, to dragtheir kids who have NO CHOICE out there with them.

I don't give a damn WHO was signing a friggin's book. It makes NO sense for adults who can CHOOSE to sit in a parking lot overnight in 25 degree weather, to dragtheir kids who have NO CHOICE out there with them.
You are an idiot.

I will "take" my kids to any event, any time, any where that I want.

I don't need your or anyone else's permission to do so.

And I could care less what you think or feel about it. :evil:

Last edited:
I don't give a damn WHO was signing a friggin's book. It makes NO sense for adults who can CHOOSE to sit in a parking lot overnight in 25 degree weather, to dragtheir kids who have NO CHOICE out there with them.
You are an idiot.

I will "take" my kids to any event, any time, any where that I want.

I don't need your or anyone else's permission to do so.

And I could care less what you think or feel about it. :evil:

This drivel coming from YOU? Please excuse me for not being shocked.

I have to agree with Sunni. (What a shock) It's my business where I took my children, and their business where they take theirs. As long as those children were kept warm they were having an adventure and one they will remember their entire life. And if the left keeps pushing on Palin they will have one hell of a story to tell their kids.

It was bitter cold on January 20th this year in the District. All those children in that bitter cold at the Inauguration. Not only that, in crowds! I hope the bleeding hearts pondered calling child protective services on them.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Charliebrown.jpg
;)

The thread by the OP is weak at best. This is just a partisan thread...if it would have been Obama instead of Palin, I would bet the farm that VaYank would never have started a thread like this.

You would summarily lose that bet asshat. I don't give a damn WHO was signing a friggin's book. It makes NO sense for adults who can CHOOSE to sit in a parking lot overnight in 25 degree weather, to dragtheir kids who have NO CHOICE out there with them.

Why do you fucking care?

It makes NO sense for you to care about what other parents do to bond with their children... They're breaking NO laws and gathering peacefully, asking only that you fucking liberals leave them alone...

Maybe you should try to have them arrested for child endangerment...:cuckoo:

I take my son to a local bar.

He likes the pickled eggs and loves to be with his pickled father.

He is cute too, helps me pick up ladies. They see a good gene pool.

It might not make any sense to you but it does to them. So, what's the big deal? If you don't like doing that then don't do it. If they do like doing it then they can. Would you rather there be some rule saying 'no parent shall take their children to any type of outdoor overnighter for any reason whatsoever as we have deemed it to be stupid'? Srsly, you're getting yer panties in a knot for a choice that other people are making that doesn't involve you in anyway at all? Why would you waste your energy on that? Is it because it's Palin? Would you have started this thread if it were a pol you liked? What if they were waiting in line to see ELP? Buckwheat Zydeco? The Eagles? To buy the new Elmo doll at Walmart or the latest techno must-have gadget at Best Buy? Harry Potter and His Middle Aged Crisis? George Clooney? Jessica Alba? Fall Out Boy? Tom Clancy? Dan Brown? The Queen? Santa Claus? Collective Soul? The Goracle? Obama? Bush? Puddle of Mudd? Ok, that was fun.

That's right. Remove the rights of those parents to take t heir kids to booksignigns!

And while you're at it, remove the right of parents to take their children camping, to drive-in movies, and trick fuck or treatings.

What a loon.

Asshat?:lol:
You wouldn't have made a thread of it had it been about Obama. That is the cold hearted fact. Your so much a partisan you couldn't bring yourself to do it. Your only fooling yourself, and no one else, Vayankie.