And people ask why US kids are screwed up...

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Palin Armada Invades NW Arkansas
Palin Armada Invades NW Arkansas - CNN iReport

Sarah Palin is due to arrive at Sam's Club Member Store in Fayetteville, AR, on Thursday, Dec. 3, at 11:00 a.m. But her loyal followers will begin lining up in the bitter cold (25 degrees) at 9 p.m. the night before. They plan to camp out in line so that they can be assured of Palin's signature on their copies of Going Rogue and a smiling photograph with her.

Please note how many children you see in this video. It's 9:00PM....the parents dragged these children out to sleep in 25 degree weather in a PARKING LOT, just so they can get Sarah Palin's signature.....

Sarah Palin is due to arrive at Sam's Club Member Store in Fayetteville, AR, on Thursday, Dec. 3, at 11:00 a.m. But her loyal followers will begin lining up in the bitter cold (25 degrees) at 9 p.m. the night before. They plan to camp out in line so that they can be assured of Palin's signature on their copies of Going Rogue and a smiling photograph with her.

Please note how many children you see in this video. It's 9:00PM....the parents dragged these children out to sleep in 25 degree weather in a PARKING LOT, just so they can get Sarah Palin's signature.....

People dont wonder why my kids are so screwed up.
They know me and that pretty much answers that question.

al-gore-fire.jpg

Stay in school!!!!!!!! Learn about Global Warming!!!!

These parent's didn't "drag" their children anywhere.

They just "took" them to meet a great woman.

Hopefully the kids will have a once in a life time memory that they can tell their children about.

As for the cold weather:

Ever take your kids snow skiing?

Or camping in the mountains in the fall?

It ius not a Palin issue...it is an issue of infatuation with those in the public's eye.
People will do the same thing for a chance to see the Presidnet, Madonna, etc.
But, of course, that will be OK with you.

al-gore-fire.jpg

Better idea. If you are a loon....go be a loon. Leave your kids at home to sleep where it is warm and allow them to actually go to school the next day and get the eductaion you missed out on.

Last edited:

Hopefully the kids will have a once in a life time memory that they can tell their children about.

As for the cold weather:

Yeah...I had to drag my poor children to Stratton mountain in 20 degree weather to sit on a chair lift ofr 10 minutes to have the misery of going down a mountain in freezing temps...

Someone should call child services on me.

It ius not a Palin issue...it is an issue of infatuation with those in the public's eye.
People will do the same thing for a chance to see the Presidnet, Madonna, etc.
But, of course, that will be OK with you.

Not OK with me. If I am stupid enough (which I am not) to sleep in a parking lot overnight in 25 degree weather for ANYONE, I love my daughter enough to leave her at home with her mother and keep her out of the elements.

al-gore-fire.jpg

Better idea. If you are loon....go be a loon. Leave your kids at home to sleep where it is warm and allow them to actually go to school the next day and get the eductaion you missed out on.

Ahhh...so you are a loon if you want to have your children have the memory of meeting someone who is in the publics eye.

Gee....you're not partisan....are you?

As for the cold weather:

Yeah...I had to drag my poor children to Stratton mountain in 20 degree weather to sit on a chair lift ofr 10 minutes to have the misery of going down a mountain in freezing temps...

Someone should call child services on me.

Apples, anvils

al-gore-fire.jpg

Better idea. If you are loon....go be a loon. Leave your kids at home to sleep where it is warm and allow them to actually go to school the next day and get the eductaion you missed out on.

Ahhh...so you are a loon if you want to have your children have the memory of meeting someone who is in the publics eye.

Gee....you're not partisan....are you?

Nice of you to overlook the 25 degree temperatures and sleeping on an asphalt parking lot...

I guess palin's book is like dr seuss for parents in adult literacy classes

As for the cold weather:

You kid's must be a wimps.

My kids loved it and wanted to go back the next day.

OMG, there were like 3 kids in that video and 30 adults. OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!!!

Funny how the reporter called the people 'crazy'. Has she not been to an Obama rally?

As for the cold weather:

You kid's must be a wimps.

My kids loved it and wanted to go back the next day.

Yeah...my kids were so miserable that they were the last ones off the mountain...
The horrors I put them through.

celebrity worship - we (as a society) seem to elevate and idolize people for ALL the wrong reasons. But jeopardizing your children's health and education to indulge a parent's fanaticism - that IS a new low imho

celebrity worship - we (as a society) seem to elevate and idolize people for ALL the wrong reasons. But jeopardizing your children's health and education to indulge a parent's fanaticism - that IS a new low imho
NEW low?
Do you truly believe others have not done it to see Madonna, Brittany, Obama, M. Jackson, etc?
Sorry...I do not see this as a unique thing......certainly not a "Palin" thing.

NEW low?
Do you truly believe others have not done it to see Madonna, Brittany, Obama, M. Jackson, etc?
Sorry...I do not see this as a unique thing......certainly not a "Palin" thing.

That's libertards for ya.... if you're a Hollywood A lister, fine. If you're a conservative female politican, that's endangering your child. And they wonder why they're called libertards.

Some folks will do an overnighter for food.

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - Apparently it was worth braving the cold as hundreds of hungry people lined up overnight into Thursday morning for the grand opening of the new Chick-fil-A restaurant.

The first 100 people in line received a combo meal a week for one year from the restaurant.

Perris Rey who waiting in line overnight said, "it was pretty fun and exciting. We had our nice little tent here. We had a TV, so we watched movies all night."

Hundreds brave cold for new restaurant