And people ask why US kids are screwed up...

Some folks will do an overnighter for food.

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - Apparently it was worth braving the cold as hundreds of hungry people lined up overnight into Thursday morning for the grand opening of the new Chick-fil-A restaurant.

The first 100 people in line received a combo meal a week for one year from the restaurant.

Perris Rey who waiting in line overnight said, "it was pretty fun and exciting. We had our nice little tent here. We had a TV, so we watched movies all night."

Hundreds brave cold for new restaurant

Some parents let their 10 year old daughters dress like 25 year old hookers. Makes them stupid but apparently not as stupid as taking your kids to buy a book. Go figure.

Palin Armada Invades NW Arkansas
Palin Armada Invades NW Arkansas - CNN iReport

Sarah Palin is due to arrive at Sam's Club Member Store in Fayetteville, AR, on Thursday, Dec. 3, at 11:00 a.m. But her loyal followers will begin lining up in the bitter cold (25 degrees) at 9 p.m. the night before. They plan to camp out in line so that they can be assured of Palin's signature on their copies of Going Rogue and a smiling photograph with her.

Please note how many children you see in this video. It's 9:00PM....the parents dragged these children out to sleep in 25 degree weather in a PARKING LOT, just so they can get Sarah Palin's signature.....
Why don't you mind your own business? Who the hell are you to tell people what they should do with their children?

Sarah Palin is due to arrive at Sam's Club Member Store in Fayetteville, AR, on Thursday, Dec. 3, at 11:00 a.m. But her loyal followers will begin lining up in the bitter cold (25 degrees) at 9 p.m. the night before. They plan to camp out in line so that they can be assured of Palin's signature on their copies of Going Rogue and a smiling photograph with her.

Please note how many children you see in this video. It's 9:00PM....the parents dragged these children out to sleep in 25 degree weather in a PARKING LOT, just so they can get Sarah Palin's signature.....

Please seek therapy ............ you need it!

Mike

I stopped right at Fayetteville, AR. Figured that was the answer.

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - Apparently it was worth braving the cold as hundreds of hungry people lined up overnight into Thursday morning for the grand opening of the new Chick-fil-A restaurant.

The first 100 people in line received a combo meal a week for one year from the restaurant.

Perris Rey who waiting in line overnight said, "it was pretty fun and exciting. We had our nice little tent here. We had a TV, so we watched movies all night."

Some parents let their 10 year old daughters dress like 25 year old hookers. Makes them stupid but apparently not as stupid as taking your kids to buy a book. Go figure.

Know what? The other night I was at Target at 10:30pm an ZOMG! I saw parents there with their kids! It was like LATE and those kids were like 7 or 8! Why weren't those kids in bed? AND it was a school night! The horror, I had to turn away! Bad, bad, horrid parents! Shame on them the bastards!

Know what? The other night I was at Target at 10:30pm an ZOMG! I saw parents there with their kids! It was like LATE and those kids were like 7 or 8! Why weren't those kids in bed? AND it was a school night! The horror, I had to turn away! Bad, bad, horrid parents! Shame on them the bastards!

For the love of God..... nooooooooooooo! Please, please, please tell me that they weren't dressed in crop tops and shorts!!! And... ohhhhhhh, please tell me there was no copies of Going Rogue on display.

Stupid parents!

What Target was that? Ours usually are indoors and they heat them above 25degrees.

What Target was that? Ours usually are indoors and they heat them above 25degrees.

Dragging kids around late at night. Missed the point, eh?

This may be the one and only time I agree with you. It is just plain stupid for anybody to stand outside overnight in 25 degree weather to see anybody.. The way that wind is howling I suspect it will add to the stupidity factor. Just plain crazy!

For the love of God..... nooooooooooooo! Please, please, please tell me that they weren't dressed in crop tops and shorts!!! And... ohhhhhhh, please tell me there was no copies of Going Rogue on display.

Stupid parents!

I saw some of the parents thumbing through Going Rogue. Their kids saw them too. :eek:

This may be the one and only time I agree with you. It is just plain stupid for anybody to stand outside overnight in 25 degree weather to see anybody.. The way that wind is howling I suspect it will add to the stupidity factor. Just plain crazy!

Their bodies, their choice. ;)

Their bodies, their choice. ;)

that don't mean I can't call em stupid which they are. :lol:

Nothing wrong with some good, old fashioned Spartan discipline.

Hell, I am raising my son on an 18 year budget of 300 dollars and cup of noodles.

They would have done the same thing if it were Miley Cirus

People dont wonder why my kids are so screwed up.
They know me and that pretty much answers that question.

It would have been funny if Sarah pulled another quit on this crowd and some of these ignorant huckleberries wound up not getting their book signed.:lol:

I wonder if we can find any pictures of people with their Children standing in line in the cold to see Mr Obama last October/Nov time period. My bet is there were thousands, and most probably were not as prepared for the cold as these people were.

The thread by the OP is weak at best. This is just a partisan thread...if it would have been Obama instead of Palin, I would bet the farm that VaYank would never have started a thread like this.

I wonder if we can find any pictures of people with their Children standing in line in the cold to see Mr Obama last October/Nov time period. My bet is there were thousands, and most probably were not as prepared for the cold as these people were.

we've already proved the obamalama voters are stupid, we have them on video too.

we've already proved the obamalama voters are stupid, we have them on video too.

Quite a few videos actually....