And people ask why US kids are screwed up...

Palin Armada Invades NW Arkansas
Palin Armada Invades NW Arkansas - CNN iReport

Sarah Palin is due to arrive at Sam's Club Member Store in Fayetteville, AR, on Thursday, Dec. 3, at 11:00 a.m. But her loyal followers will begin lining up in the bitter cold (25 degrees) at 9 p.m. the night before. They plan to camp out in line so that they can be assured of Palin's signature on their copies of Going Rogue and a smiling photograph with her.

Please note how many children you see in this video. It's 9:00PM....the parents dragged these children out to sleep in 25 degree weather in a PARKING LOT, just so they can get Sarah Palin's signature.....
These parent's didn't "drag" their children anywhere.

They just "took" them to meet a great woman.

Hopefully the kids will have a once in a life time memory that they can tell their children about.

As for the cold weather:

Ever take your kids snow skiing?

Or camping in the mountains in the fall?

A great woman?

How? Why?

Infatuation/hero worship pure and simple.

Sarah Palin is due to arrive at Sam's Club Member Store in Fayetteville, AR, on Thursday, Dec. 3, at 11:00 a.m. But her loyal followers will begin lining up in the bitter cold (25 degrees) at 9 p.m. the night before. They plan to camp out in line so that they can be assured of Palin's signature on their copies of Going Rogue and a smiling photograph with her.

Please note how many children you see in this video. It's 9:00PM....the parents dragged these children out to sleep in 25 degree weather in a PARKING LOT, just so they can get Sarah Palin's signature.....

This is how liberals fight :cuckoo:

9:00, OMG please help these poor abused children. Oh the madness!!! :eek:

snow-sleep-natalie-716120.jpg

Hopefully the kids will have a once in a life time memory that they can tell their children about.

As for the cold weather:

A great woman?

How? Why?

You are talking about the dems with Obama, right?

As for the cold weather:

A great woman?

How? Why?

You are talking about the dems with Obama, right?

And people ask why US kids are screwed up...

You beat me to it Samson. Lefties favor a nanny state where they know best on how other people should live their lives and raise their children. I could easily invoke Godwin's Law right now...

You beat me to it Samson. Lefties favor a nanny state where they know best on how other people should live their lives and raise their children. I could easily invoke Godwin's Law right now...

Please, any excuse to return to topicality.:tongue:

al-gore-fire.jpg

Stay in school!!!!!!!! Learn about Global Warming!!!!

Better idea. If you are loon....go be a loon. Leave your kids at home to sleep where it is warm and allow them to actually go to school the next day and get the eductaion you missed out on.

Ahhh...so you are a loon if you want to have your children have the memory of meeting someone who is in the publics eye.

Gee....you're not partisan....are you?

Kids don't care about politics. Really go to a random kid ask them who the current vice president is. I guarantee most of them won't know. Meeting Palin will not be something they'll be bragging about.

Some folks will do an overnighter for food.

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - Apparently it was worth braving the cold as hundreds of hungry people lined up overnight into Thursday morning for the grand opening of the new Chick-fil-A restaurant.

The first 100 people in line received a combo meal a week for one year from the restaurant.

Perris Rey who waiting in line overnight said, "it was pretty fun and exciting. We had our nice little tent here. We had a TV, so we watched movies all night."

Hundreds brave cold for new restaurant

Some parents let their 10 year old daughters dress like 25 year old hookers. Makes them stupid but apparently not as stupid as taking your kids to buy a book. Go figure.

That's either the worst straw man I've ever seen or you're projecting too damn hard.

One year, before thanksgiving, I made the mistake of thinking I could go shopping at WinCo, late the night before and no one would be there...there were tons of people there and most of them had little kids and this was at 11PM at night....whatever happened to "bedtime"?

One year, before thanksgiving, I made the mistake of thinking I could go shopping at WinCo, late the night before and no one would be there...there were tons of people there and most of them had little kids and this was at 11PM at night....whatever happened to "bedtime"?

Just for the record, I went into a Shoney's in Baton Rouge after 11PM and it was crowded with families....there was a line, out the door, of people with kids waiting to be seated.

It was shocking.:eek:

al-gore-fire.jpg

Better idea. If you are a loon....go be a loon. Leave your kids at home to sleep where it is warm and allow them to actually go to school the next day and get the eductaion you missed out on.

Hey, it certainly won't help Palin's image for those kids to go to school and find out the earth is more than 6000 years old and that you can't cure disease by whacking people on the forehead with the heel of your hand.

al-gore-fire.jpg

Better idea. If you are a loon....go be a loon. Leave your kids at home to sleep where it is warm and allow them to actually go to school the next day and get the eductaion you missed out on.

Hey, it certainly won't help Palin's image for those kids to go to school and find out the earth is more than 6000 years old and that you can't cure disease by whacking people on the forehead with the heel of your hand.

Another Persons religion is actually none of your business. It does not affect you in any way.