And now the Dictatorship begins

That is among the most delusional take on things I think I've ever read.

The fact that you find it delusional tells me that it's dead on. Thanks for confirming it.

I hope you go right on thinking that....It's going to be epic in November when you start typing how you just don't understand....

Let's see. Rump lost some of the States that got him elected in the first place. He can only lie so many times before it comes home to roost. hes' lost some of the religious types for the same reason. He's lost some of the Republicans for the same reason. No matter what figures you dig up, he barely came off with the win in 2016. And I hope he has to face Biden.; That's only fitting. That way Congress can get rid of Barr before November and lock Rudy up which both will continue following Rumps directives. And those Directives will just get more insane as each day passes. Yes, it's going to be an entertaining 10 months.

Wanna make a donation bet on the election?

I already donated. Can you guess where that donation went? If you donated, it went to something supporting Rump and his merry band of criminals. Guess where my donation went?
The biggest, stupidest Commie running.

Simple response. Rump IS Cancer and the cure for that form of cancer is to remove Rump.
I wish you children would grow up...or at least take a nap.

Sadly, all you seem to have done is gotten older. You stopped maturing mentally and emotionally at age 4.

And you are just part of that cancer. But when the Cancerous Rump and his merry band of criminals are gone, what do you do then? I notice that Rump is grooming his Daughter to take over as the next President. She only has a chance if it includes a Swim Suit competition. But I believe Gabbard will run away with that.
I guess we'll find out in 4 years. Have you been given the excuse for Trump's victory this November? Because the Democrats don't have a single credible candidate.

Boy, you had better worry about less than 10 months from now first. You keep banking on Barr and Rudy to release what they claim they have. Hate to break it to you, we've been there before. Remember the Republican Healthy Care replacement that was supposed to be introduced right after the 2016 election? Now, it's "Reelect me and we have this nice shiny new......) That ship sailed. Then there are the two Rudy Henchmen that turned information over to Barr and his merry band of criminals. That normally would have just buried it but they also released copies to the House in Congress. Now, add to the fact rather than work to heal America, Rump is going after Revenge. Guess he would rather burn it to the ground to get his own way. And let's not leave out the 4 seats that are are a forgone conclusion that is lost to the Dems in the Senate above an beyond the give and take for election year. The Dems will keep the house by a smaller margin but your last little "Business Dealing" either cost you a narrow keeping of the Senate or allow the Dems to wrest control using the 3 seats of the Indies that votes with the Dems.

Now, I want to see the Senate grow a pair and stop being deathly afraid of Rump who is pretty much a goner. The last thing I want to see is for the Dems to control a 3. But if the Senate Republicans don't stop this nonsense then I guess the alternative where the Dems control the Senate for a couple of years may be more tolerable than the alternative.

Like said, it's going to be a fun filled 10 months and Rump is driving the insanity. To help him along with that insanity, we'll just feed it. Considering many of the Senate Republicans hope that Rump learned something from this, they are mistaken. He's going into full King Mode. Get ready for some real doozy "Here Hold my Beer" moments. And get ready for another Impeachment. This time it won't be just Romney that will vote to convict to have him removed from office.

Rump just earned something NO President has ever earned. He may be the 3rd President to be impeached but he's the ONLY one that had a Bi Partisan Vote against him. And you wonder why he's frothing at the mouth right now?
"...add to the fact rather than work to heal America, Rump is going after Revenge. Guess he would rather burn it to the ground to get his own way."

No, that's Democrats. Pay attention, you moron. You even said it yourself -- "And get ready for another Impeachment." Democrats want revenge for losing in 2016, and now they want revenge for him being acquitted by the Senate.

Trump will win, because there is no Democrat who can beat him, even including your own robotic vote. Democrats can't even count their primary votes in a rural state without fucking it up.

But I'm okay with Democrats wasting time on another impeachment that won't prove anything. Every minute Democrats waste on their stupid and useless hearings, that's a minute they can't use to fuck up America with their proto-Commie legislation.

Run along now, Dem Boi.

Had Rump did a similar speech about healing America he would have jerked the wheels off anything the Dems have. But instead, he is now full Revenge Mode and America be damned. Now it doesn't leave anyone else any room other than to bring the sick POS down before he can do any more damage. Rump is willing to burn it all to the ground. In order to fight someone like that, WE have to be willing to burn it to the ground as well. You only want the burning it to the ground to be allowed by Rump and yourself. And when someone fights back on equal terms, that's just a terrible thing. If you don't want us to fight, STOP BURNING@@@

The fact that you find it delusional tells me that it's dead on. Thanks for confirming it.

I hope you go right on thinking that....It's going to be epic in November when you start typing how you just don't understand....

Let's see. Rump lost some of the States that got him elected in the first place. He can only lie so many times before it comes home to roost. hes' lost some of the religious types for the same reason. He's lost some of the Republicans for the same reason. No matter what figures you dig up, he barely came off with the win in 2016. And I hope he has to face Biden.; That's only fitting. That way Congress can get rid of Barr before November and lock Rudy up which both will continue following Rumps directives. And those Directives will just get more insane as each day passes. Yes, it's going to be an entertaining 10 months.

I already donated. Can you guess where that donation went? If you donated, it went to something supporting Rump and his merry band of criminals. Guess where my donation went?

Ooh, the 3rd Red Scare. It's almost run it's course just like it did the other 2 times.

Ooh, the 3rd Red Scare. It's almost run it's course just like it did the other 2 times.

Ooh, the 3rd Red Scare.

Is that the Dems figuring out Russia was bad, after Hillary lost? LOL!

I wish you children would grow up...or at least take a nap.

Sadly, all you seem to have done is gotten older. You stopped maturing mentally and emotionally at age 4.

And you are just part of that cancer. But when the Cancerous Rump and his merry band of criminals are gone, what do you do then? I notice that Rump is grooming his Daughter to take over as the next President. She only has a chance if it includes a Swim Suit competition. But I believe Gabbard will run away with that.
I guess we'll find out in 4 years. Have you been given the excuse for Trump's victory this November? Because the Democrats don't have a single credible candidate.

Boy, you had better worry about less than 10 months from now first. You keep banking on Barr and Rudy to release what they claim they have. Hate to break it to you, we've been there before. Remember the Republican Healthy Care replacement that was supposed to be introduced right after the 2016 election? Now, it's "Reelect me and we have this nice shiny new......) That ship sailed. Then there are the two Rudy Henchmen that turned information over to Barr and his merry band of criminals. That normally would have just buried it but they also released copies to the House in Congress. Now, add to the fact rather than work to heal America, Rump is going after Revenge. Guess he would rather burn it to the ground to get his own way. And let's not leave out the 4 seats that are are a forgone conclusion that is lost to the Dems in the Senate above an beyond the give and take for election year. The Dems will keep the house by a smaller margin but your last little "Business Dealing" either cost you a narrow keeping of the Senate or allow the Dems to wrest control using the 3 seats of the Indies that votes with the Dems.

Now, I want to see the Senate grow a pair and stop being deathly afraid of Rump who is pretty much a goner. The last thing I want to see is for the Dems to control a 3. But if the Senate Republicans don't stop this nonsense then I guess the alternative where the Dems control the Senate for a couple of years may be more tolerable than the alternative.

Like said, it's going to be a fun filled 10 months and Rump is driving the insanity. To help him along with that insanity, we'll just feed it. Considering many of the Senate Republicans hope that Rump learned something from this, they are mistaken. He's going into full King Mode. Get ready for some real doozy "Here Hold my Beer" moments. And get ready for another Impeachment. This time it won't be just Romney that will vote to convict to have him removed from office.

Rump just earned something NO President has ever earned. He may be the 3rd President to be impeached but he's the ONLY one that had a Bi Partisan Vote against him. And you wonder why he's frothing at the mouth right now?
"...add to the fact rather than work to heal America, Rump is going after Revenge. Guess he would rather burn it to the ground to get his own way."

No, that's Democrats. Pay attention, you moron. You even said it yourself -- "And get ready for another Impeachment." Democrats want revenge for losing in 2016, and now they want revenge for him being acquitted by the Senate.

Trump will win, because there is no Democrat who can beat him, even including your own robotic vote. Democrats can't even count their primary votes in a rural state without fucking it up.

But I'm okay with Democrats wasting time on another impeachment that won't prove anything. Every minute Democrats waste on their stupid and useless hearings, that's a minute they can't use to fuck up America with their proto-Commie legislation.

Run along now, Dem Boi.

Had Rump did a similar speech about healing America he would have jerked the wheels off anything the Dems have. But instead, he is now full Revenge Mode and America be damned. Now it doesn't leave anyone else any room other than to bring the sick POS down before he can do any more damage. Rump is willing to burn it all to the ground. In order to fight someone like that, WE have to be willing to burn it to the ground as well. You only want the burning it to the ground to be allowed by Rump and yourself. And when someone fights back on equal terms, that's just a terrible thing. If you don't want us to fight, STOP BURNING@@@
You're such a retard. :21:

You wept bitter, bitter tears when Reagan defeated the USSR and the Wall came down, didn't you?

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment
By Josh Dawsey, Robert Costa and Greg Miller
February 6 at 11:42 PM

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html

Vindman is a Russian spy and a traitor

If Vindman were a Russian spy, Trump would be kissing his ass, and calling him his best friend.

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment
By Josh Dawsey, Robert Costa and Greg Miller
February 6 at 11:42 PM

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html

Vindman is a Russian spy and a traitor

If Vindman were a Russian spy, Trump would be kissing his ass, and calling him his best friend.
Not only has this horse been beaten to its component molecules, there was never a horse there to begin with.

There is a herd of horses as trump continues pushing a Russian lie about Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election.

Forum List

Back