And now for something completely different...

Im glad to see that I am not the only one trying to figure out why Bully seems to think his continued attempts at conspiracy theories that Bush was responsible for 911 is something new. We all know Bully's rabid hatred of President Bush. Look Bully, if you want rational discussion give us something to work with rather than these kook conspiracy theories that dont even say what you want them to say.

i look at the left in a differnt light, i have coached and played english football for 35 years and i am not sure this is hatred, it feels more like the olde....we lost beacuse of the ref, it wasn't our fault, the sun was in my eyes, we are better, they cheated...the old sore looser thing...they didn't beat us...we lost...

they simply can't give the other side their due....beacuse that would mean they are not the better side...

Im glad to see that I am not the only one trying to figure out why Bully seems to think his continued attempts at conspiracy theories that Bush was responsible for 911 is something new. We all know Bully's rabid hatred of President Bush. Look Bully, if you want rational discussion give us something to work with rather than these kook conspiracy theories that dont even say what you want them to say.

I wonder how many other threats there were at the time. It is likely there were a large amount of them, such as bringing explosives across the border, suicide bombings at the Malls, etc. There is nothing in the original post to tell us how many more hundreds or thousands of reports that they had to sift through. It seems that they expected Bush to be Psychic and know exactly how the attacks would take place and to pay attention solely to the threats that would actually happen, but they had no prior knowledge of how and where unless they actually did have psychic powers. It turns out that some of the threats that they had were the actual but there was no real way to whittle them from the others.

Amazing how they are so willing to forgive Clinton an attack on the very same building that I am sure they had warnings of among the many thousands of warnings they got at that time as well.

I think it is simply an attempt at convincing people. Repeat it often enough and some people will believe, sometimes it may even enter into general knowledge. Much like the whole Blankets with Smallpox given to Indians myth.

Wow - I didn't know anyone called "Hey, Kool-Aid!"

ka_fun_factory_header_v2_02.jpg

Bullypulpit said:
<center><h1><a href=http://news.independent.co.uk/low_res/story.jsp?story=609895&host=3&dir=70>It just gets better and better...</a></h1></center>

<blockquote><h2>Bush team tried to suppress pre-9/11 report into al-Qa'ida</h2>

<b>By Andrew Buncombe in Washington

11 February 2005</b>

Federal officials were repeatedly warned in the months before the 11 September 2001 terror attacks that Osama bin Laden and al-Qa'ida were planning aircraft hijackings and suicide attacks, according to a new report that the Bush administration has been suppressing.

Critics say the new information undermines the government's claim that intelligence about al-Qa'ida's ambitions was "historical" in nature.

The independent commission investigating the attacks on New York and Washington concluded that while officials at the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) did receive warnings, they were "lulled into a false sense of security". As a result, "intelligence that indicated a real and growing threat leading up to 9/11 did not stimulate significant increases in security procedures".

The report, withheld from the public for months, says the FAA was primarily focused on the likelihood of an incident overseas. However, in spring 2001, it warned US airports that if "the intent of the hijacker is not to exchange hostages for prisoners but to commit suicide in a spectacular explosion, a domestic hijacking would probably be preferable".</blockquote>

Gosh, didn't Condi testify before the 9/11 Commission that she had "no recollection" of any such warnings? Didn't she say that the warnings were "historical" in nature? And she was promoted after these grave "lapses" of memory. But promoting incompetence seems to be a habit with this administration. How does anyone continue to justify any faith and confidence in this administration when it suppressed this report until after the elections? Are they really that credulous? :wtf:

WHERE IS THE LINK BULLY? I clicked on the title and the good ol' cannot find page message came up. I want somewhere in your posts a www.something or other.

Warning #1

OCA said:
WHERE IS THE LINK BULLY? I clicked on the title and the good ol' cannot find page message came up. I want somewhere in your posts a www.something or other.

Warning #1

Hmmmm......

I think I found his link. I think he does this because he doesn't want to show his sources directly.

http://news.independent.co.uk/low_res/story.jsp?story=609895&host=3&dir=70

It is an opinion piece from the UK in an Independant newspaper.

It is one of those silly places that keep sending e-mails to you if you want them to. I would bet he just has them send every opinion piece that mentions Bush and keeps posting them.

no1tovote4 said:
Hmmmm......

I think I found his link. I think he does this because he doesn't want to show his sources directly.

http://news.independent.co.uk/low_res/story.jsp?story=609895&host=3&dir=70

It is an opinion piece from the UK in an Independant newspaper.

It is one of those silly places that keep sending e-mails to you if you want them to. I would bet he just has them send every opinion piece that mentions Bush and keeps posting them.

I know what he's doing, I just want him to quit trying to disguise his posts as factual. He doesn't also have a choice about the direct part, either he shows his sources or suffer the consequences.

OCA said:

Warning #1

It's the same bullshit, just a different day.

Bully, do NOT call me 'dear' ... you have not earned or qualified for that right.
to qualify, you must:
-be conservative
-be as good looking as jimnyc :D
-be smart
-be talented
-always cite and post your sources
-be a smartass

fuzzykitten99 said:

Bully, do NOT call me 'dear' ... you have not earned or qualified for that right.
to qualify, you must:
-be conservative
-be as good looking as jimnyc :D
-be smart
-be talented
-always cite and post your sources
-be a smartass

Crap, I'll never measure up!

fuzzykitten99 said:

to qualify, you must:
-be conservative
-be as good looking as jimnyc :D (im there already!)
-be smart (compared too?)
-be talented (ive got talent.... jsut have to be in person to show you :laugh:)
-always cite and post your sources (when i post somting i usually site )
-be a smartass
(well bullys half way there...)

Well, ya know, it doesn't really have anything to do with the whacko conspiracy theories you seem so fond of quoting...At least not in the way you think it does. The fact of the matter is that the Adminstration apparently held up the release of the report until ofter the '04 elections, when it would no longer be such a political hand grenade. By delaying the report the administration only feeds into the paranoia of the conspiracy theorists by re-enforcing the idea that somebody in the Admniistration knew something and did nothing to stop it.

It's not conspiracy theory, much as you wish it were. It's documented evidence that contradicts much of Condi, and others, testified to before the 9/11 Commission.

OCA said:

Warning #1

It's not my fault the link doesn't work for you. But just to make you happy, I'll give you a couple.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4255755.stm

AND

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/story.jsp?story=609895

The latter is the link in the title. Maybe you should check the security settings on you firewall.

BTW, who died and made you god?

Exactly,SE. People are moaning and whining now about the warnings and threats. We all know if something happens and weren't warned about it,then the shit would hit the fan. Some people want the warnings,some don't,they can't win. Bully also ignores the fact that the Clinton administration was warned and most of it was planned under their watch. Two years they said it took to plan,yet Bush was in office 7 months. I guess that doesn't matter though. :huh:

Bullypulpit said:
<center><h1><a href=http://news.independent.co.uk/low_res/story.jsp?story=609895&host=3&dir=70>It just gets better and better...</a></h1></center>

<blockquote><h2>Bush team tried to suppress pre-9/11 report into al-Qa'ida</h2>

... pulit, *still* with your head up your ass pumped full of that sewer fudge...

... here's your picture...

yikes.jpg

Bullypulpit said:
Well, ya know, it doesn't really have anything to do with the whacko conspiracy theories you seem so fond of quoting...At least not in the way you think it does. The fact of the matter is that the Adminstration apparently held up the release of the report until ofter the '04 elections, when it would no longer be such a political hand grenade. By delaying the report the administration only feeds into the paranoia of the conspiracy theorists by re-enforcing the idea that somebody in the Admniistration knew something and did nothing to stop it.

It's not conspiracy theory, much as you wish it were. It's documented evidence that contradicts much of Condi, and others, testified to before the 9/11 Commission.

The 9/11 commission was nothing more than a political witchhunt and you know it. Therefore its findings should be taken with a grain of salt and skepticism.

Bullypulpit said:
It's not my fault the link doesn't work for you. But just to make you happy, I'll give you a couple.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4255755.stm

AND

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/story.jsp?story=609895

The latter is the link in the title. Maybe you should check the security settings on you firewall.

BTW, who died and made you god?

Bully i've been meaning to get after you for a year now but I had your right wing ideological equal, Big D, to take care of first. You've had much to free of a reign trolling on this board with baseless accusations and statements with no root in reality. Now its time to pay the piper.

I will never ever punish you ar anyone else for their views, lets get that squared away right now, but because of your views and my attention which they draw, i'm picking over your posts with a fine tooth comb. Make sure your posts are squared away and you got nothing to worry about.

BTW nobody died, i'm the second coming.

You see on this whole topic of this thread Bully cannot bring himself to grips why Bush won this election or the last, he thinks that some dirty trick must've been played because surely America cannot be a conservative majority now, thats just not possible.

Sorry Bully, America is right in line with conservatism, your brand of politics died out with George McGovern. You are a dinosaur and currently with your obvious hatred of the land of the free and your support of terrorism you should be considered an enemy of the constitution.

Your type who tears down the country while enjoying the freedoms it affords you make me ill and want to vomit. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
OCA said:
Bully i've been meaning to get after you for a year now but I had your right wing ideological equal, Big D, to take care of first. You've had much to free of a reign trolling on this board with baseless accusations and statements with no root in reality. Now its time to pay the piper.

I will never ever punish you ar anyone else for their views, lets get that squared away right now, but because of your views and my attention which they draw, i'm picking over your posts with a fine tooth comb. Make sure your posts are squared away and you got nothing to worry about.

BTW nobody died, i'm the second coming.

That's fine boyo, just so long as you pick over everyone's posts with a fine tooth comb.

OCA said:
You see on this whole topic of this thread Bully cannot bring himself to grips why Bush won this election or the last, he thinks that some dirty trick must've been played because surely America cannot be a conservative majority now, thats just not possible.

Sorry Bully, America is right in line with conservatism, your brand of politics died out with George McGovern. You are a dinosaur and currently with your obvious hatred of the land of the free and your support of terrorism you should be considered an enemy of the constitution.

Your type who tears down the country while enjoying the freedoms it affords you make me ill and want to vomit. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

And you have trouble coming to grips with any view which contradicts your own narrow, blinkered, black-and-white view of the world. Bye-bye.

Forum List

Back