Preparing for the Unimaginable

Adam's Apple said:
11-page article you might want to print out and keep on hand
http://www.ki4u.com/guide.htm

Thanks. I check out the homeland security sight once in awhile.

OT: did you see that Birkett is considering run for governor? There is another guy too, http://www.ron2006.com that I'm going to watch, a friend highly recommends him, but I don't know enough yet.

I live in Indiana, so I'm not too aware of what is happening in Illinois state politics. I hope Illinois Republicans can drum up some support and interest for their candidates again--and the sooner the better. I would imagine the State is on Mehlman's list for attention.

Adam's Apple said:
I live in Indiana, so I'm not too aware of what is happening in Illinois state politics. I hope Illinois Republicans can drum up some support and interest for their candidates again--and the sooner the better. I would imagine the State is on Mehlman's list for attention.
My bad, thought you were stuck here too! I guess I will have to fight on alone. :boohoo:

not to nitpick, but how do you prepare for the unimaginable? It doesnt make any sense to me. if its unimaginable how do you know anything about it? and if you can prepare for it how would it be unimaginable.

According to the article, there will be survivors of a nuclear attack and that's why people need to be prepared in advance. According to the material issued by the government, if you can survive for three days following such an attack, the worst will be over. Even if you should be one of those who is not close to the center of a direct nuclear hit, what would life be like after a nuclear attack? Who would be prepared to survive at the primitive level?

Adam's Apple said:
According to the article, there will be survivors of a nuclear attack and that's why people need to be prepared in advance. According to the material issued by the government, if you can survive for three days following such an attack, the worst will be over. Even if you should be one of those who is not close to the center of a direct nuclear hit, what would life be like after a nuclear attack? Who would be prepared to survive at the primitive level?

I don't know, but I bet the mid east cocroaches will be at war with eachother.

New Topics

Forum List

Back