And it begins

Black lawmakers grow impatient with White House - Yahoo! News

Demands made cause he is black.

Exactly what would blacks say if whites DEMANDED a white President do more for them then other Americans?
Are you against all special interest groups or just black ones?

I'm sure it's all special interest groups. He complains about special interest groups of all kinds and colors ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the time.
Funny...I never noticed him complaining about all the white Christian groups that were in Bush's pocket.

Are you against all special interest groups or just black ones?

I'm sure it's all special interest groups. He complains about special interest groups of all kinds and colors ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the time.
Funny...I never noticed him complaining about all the white Christian groups that were in Bush's pocket.

Which "White Christian Group" would that be?...

:)

peace...

Which "White Christian Group" would that be?...

:)

peace...
Here's one for you...there are plenty of others.

White House plays down Haggard ties : Local News : The Rocky Mountain News

Exactly what would blacks say if whites DEMANDED a white President do more for them then other Americans?

Don't sweat it, it is just business as usual. You do remember all the wailing and gnashing of teeth by the religious right when the folks they help elect don't give them what they want don't you?

That's simply not true. The Religious Right got what they wanted. Abortion is now illegal and there are Constitutional amendments in place making gay marriage and flag burning illegal.

Don't sweat it, it is just business as usual. You do remember all the wailing and gnashing of teeth by the religious right when the folks they help elect don't give them what they want don't you?

That's simply not true. The Religious Right got what they wanted. Abortion is now illegal and there are Constitutional amendments in place making gay marriage and flag burning illegal.

True......and I forgot about the mandated Ozzie and Harriet, Father Knows Best and Leave it to Beaver reruns too.

Abortion is now illegal? Who knew?

RGS...You must be pleased with Obama for not giving into this special interest group.

First it should never have been demanded of him to begin with, second it is ASSUMED in the demand that he would deliver. And you and the rest of the liberal idiots can not hide from this overt racism.

it was flat out in your face racism on the part of the CBC. I think it's high time we had a CWC.

Stupid statement of the day on your part - You really are a racist twat, totally stupid. The CWC is the MALE Repubilcan side of the aisle, ya dumb fuck! Just listen to the nasal whinetwang!

First it should never have been demanded of him to begin with, second it is ASSUMED in the demand that he would deliver. And you and the rest of the liberal idiots can not hide from this overt racism.

it was flat out in your face racism on the part of the CBC. I think it's high time we had a CWC.

Stupid statement of the day on your part - You really are a racist twat, totally stupid. The CWC is the MALE Repubilcan side of the aisle, ya dumb fuck! Just listen to the nasal whinetwang!

Not a good idea to STOOP to their level in the language dept. Just sayin'....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back