And I bet some of you piece of shit CINOs actually support this

Sounds like the couple was heading there anyway. Judge probably could tell from the case.

A bit like an old American folktale. I'll let it go.

Yeah... because CNN is a credible "news" source and always provides an unbiased account of all the facts objectively.

Idiots...

Ok. So what's the real story?

I don't even give a shit enough to look into it, but when it comes to CNN of all places you can bet there is more to it.

Just for the record, as the story is told I would be against this judge, but common sense tells me there is more to the story.

Ok. So what's the real story?

I don't even give a shit enough to look into it, but when it comes to CNN of all places you can bet there is more to it.

Just for the record, as the story is told I would be against this judge, but common sense tells me there is more to the story.

You are funny. Nutbags often bring up common sense. "CNN of all places".

You don't care enough to look into it...but you know that CNN has been untruthful.

Great work.

Sounds like the couple was heading there anyway. Judge probably could tell from the case.

:wtf:

I bet we all could also tell that the couple was heading into bed together before long, too. Doesn't give him any place to make sexual gratification a condition of probation.

:wtf:

I bet we all could also tell that the couple was heading into bed together before long, too. Doesn't give him any place to make sexual gratification a condition of probation.

You need more than sexual attraction to justify marriage. I think there is a lot more to this case than what is said.

Forum List

Back