And After Weeks Of Claiming Doom&Gloom,Schumer And Pelosi Will Not Take Candid Questions On The Bill

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cranky: :dunno: :eusa_silenced: Well at least, I have not seen one cable news host have either dumbass on their programs, where they would allow them to explain how lowering the capitol gains tax to 20%, and lowering taxes on the middle class is going to be a recipe for another 2009 {of which was caused by Schumer/Pelosi and Harry Reid}
Hmm? Cats got their tounges?
Oh yah, they can bitch all they want, yet will never give us specifics in the bill that explains their lies about the long term affects on our economy.
Then again, thats typical of liberal leaders, they talk, talk and talk,,,but they wont take candid questions from the press or fair minded/independent cable news hosts.
:cow:

:cranky: :dunno: :eusa_silenced: Well at least, I have not seen one cable news host have either dumbass on their programs, where they would allow them to explain how lowering the capitol gains tax to 20%, and lowering taxes on the middle class is going to be a recipe for another 2009 {of which was caused by Schumer/Pelosi and Harry Reid}
Hmm? Cats got their tounges?
Oh yah, they can bitch all they want, yet will never give us specifics in the bill that explains their lies about the long term affects on our economy.
Then again, thats typical of liberal leaders, they talk, talk and talk,,,but they wont take candid questions from the press or fair minded/independent cable news hosts.
:cow:

It was the same with the Paris Accord. They don't want to answer questions, they don't want free press to corner them. They might accept an interview with CNN their "safe space", but no free questions.

In the end, both walking away from the Paris Accord and this tax cut for Americans is the right deal. Especially if trillions come back into the country. If this happens, look out, the economy could go over 4%. and maybe even, gulp, touch 5%? It would have sounded impossible, but considering all the injection of money potentially coming back into the economy, with the low unemployment rate, increasing wages and record high consumer confidence, he just might pull it off.

Can anyone imagine how the alt-left would lose their heads with that kind of news? 4 Or 5% growth? Trump would have cemented his legacy already.

They've both outlived their usefulness to the Democrat Party, and have become obsolete. If they are the kind of obstructionists the Democrats allow to represent them, they shouldn't be too surprised when they continue losing major elections.

They've both outlived their usefulness to the Democrat Party, and have become obsolete. If they are the kind of obstructionists the Democrats allow to represent them, they shouldn't be too surprised when they continue losing major elections.

Except the republicans became obstructionists and won everything. Looks to be working for the democrats as well. In the end, Americans are a negative, primitive people who prefer fighting each other to improving their own lives.

• Banned
who in any state of mind are going to believe pelosi or reid after obama-care lies and when they tanked the economy on purpose in 2009/2010?

• Banned
remember the 2010 Obama SOTU speech, when he claimed the economy was finally roaring back as if it was 2005 all over again? :eusa_think:

remember the 2010 Obama SOTU speech, when he claimed the economy was finally roaring back as if it was 2005 all over again? :eusa_think:

Not to change the subject but Trumps SOTU address is Jan 30th...should be a barnburner

• Banned
and remember how obama would come out to the press, talk for maybe 20 minutes, ready to go while we were hearing,,,"Mr President,,Mr President" !!! from every reporter,,,then Bambi juts off like a mouse seeing a cat?

• Banned
and remember when Hillary ran for President? the only time she would allow "Candid Questions" were from girls in the 8 to 12 year old range.

Except the republicans became obstructionists and won everything. Looks to be working for the democrats as well. In the end, Americans are a negative, primitive people who prefer fighting each other to improving their own lives.

But I don't recall they were obstructionists even before Obama took office. It wasn't until the last couple of years if I recall correctly, am I right?

I wasn't following politics as much then but I recall the Tea Party thing didn't make much noise until late in his second term. Also, I didn't agree with their position on all things either. If it was a fight to uphold the constitution, of course I support them, if it was purely ideologue, I don't think most would.

and remember when Hillary ran for President? the only time she would allow "Candid Questions" were from girls in the 8 to 12 year old range.

That's typical. Democrats prey on the ignorant, the uneducated, and the very young for their own political purposes. That goes back a long way...

ussr0159.jpg

lBIPr.jpg

painting-of-mao-ze-dong-2612189309091976-politician-chairman-of-the-picture-id541062939

Chuck Schumer comes off to all normal people as a politician that is only concerned over taking our tax dollars, living in the one per-cent world and always having a summer home on long island and/or cape cod,,and the middle class can go F.T.

Not to change the subject but Trumps SOTU address is Jan 30th...should be a barnburner

I was just wondering when he would give another, if this tax bill passes Trump's SOTU will completely unhinge the Democratic party and liberal media anti-Trump narrative.

After all the stupid stuff they’ve been called out on, I think they’re finally learning it’s better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

It why Hillary would only do scripted interviews.

Trump's tax reform bill will be very popular with the people. I read through it today and calculated my taxes for next year vs this year, my tax refund will double. First tax reform in 31 years KABOOM Trump crushes it!

I was just wondering when he would give another, if this tax bill passes Trump's SOTU will completely unhinge the Democratic party and liberal media anti-Trump narrative.
remember when Pocahontus was caught off guard when a host asked her about her immense wealth? while she pretends to care about the poor...:oops-28: :laugh2:

Trump's tax reform bill will be very popular with the people. I read through it today and calculated my taxes for next year vs this year, my tax refund will double. First tax reform in 31 years KABOOM Trump crushes it!
its too bad most americans are not paying any attention to this, thats why about 50 or so %% dissaprove?..have they "Read The Bill"..or at least stay on top of the facts?

remember when Pocahontus was caught off guard when a host asked her about her immense wealth? while she pretends to care about the poor...:oops-28: :laugh2:

Fauxahontas is a charlatan and a liar. Bernie Sanders is too. How anyone could trust those two is beyond me.

Fauxahontas is a charlatan and a liar. Bernie Sanders is too. How anyone could trust those two is beyond me.
Fauxahontas : Its THE RICH who have stolen all of the money from all of you poor people who have never even had a bank account in your life !!! :eusa_think: :smoke:
:oops-28:

and she calls others "Money Grubbers"? Really? :piss2: :laugh2:

Forum List

Back