Comrade is systematically attacking American Insitutions

Trump knows how to get the most out of his money, consider how little he spent on the primaries and even in the GE compared to his competition, he is constantly looking for inefficiencies and waste. You can bet the American voter LOVES this idea. Hell, the world over citizens respect this, it's respect for other peoples money.

I refer you to Brother Milton for a more concise take on this issue:

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

I disagree. Putin is one sad panda after Hillary didn't win the election. He was so hoping that she would give him more of our uranium and free reign in the Middle East.

putin-head.jpg

I disagree. Putin is one sad panda after Hillary didn't win the election. He was so hoping that she would give him more of our uranium and free reign in the Middle East.

putin-head.jpg

That is why he publicly praised Comrade Trump recently. How does it feel to be Brain Dead?

So what would you have done, had you been elected President? Yelling insults and making obscene gestures to the leader of the most powerful adversary this country has? Rattling sabers and threatening Russia while at the same time, cutting back on our own military?

You liberals know nothing about diplomacy or foreign affairs. When you meet someone, do you give them a compliment and hold out your hand, or do you call them an "asshole" and storm off?

And that is just one more reason why you idjits aren't running this country.

Obama weaponized the Federal government and turned it against his enemies: Conservatives and other non-proto Communists.

He really believed that Republicans would never win and President Hillary would complete the Progressive Jihad on the Republic

Seriously: As someone who lived through the Cold War, I have no doubt as to what the leftists, liberals, progressives, and Democrats are all about. Their sudden new-found patriotism and anti-Communism is not only a thinly-veiled sham, it's a hilarious kabuki theater complete with pratt falls, and comedy routines stolen from old black & white Three Stooges episodes.

What were these same leftists saying when Senator Joe McCarthy tried to warn us about the impending communist infiltration of our own government? They laughed at him. They called him a "right-wing wacko" and though it was really funny, didn't they?

But It's pretty obvious that they're not laughing now. Even so, the left's sudden concern about Russia's influence on the American political system is nothing more than an over-used Alinskyite tactic of "making the enemy live up to his own book of rules." This they only do because they lost the election in 2016.

They could no more care about the integrity of our election system because if the truth be known, were we to actually become a Soviet state, the left would be the first ones to volunteer to put a bullet behind your ear, and march your family off to the Gulags. And then go home to eat dinner with their families, like nothing ever happened.

Make no mistake about that.

putin-head.jpg

That is why he publicly praised Comrade Trump recently. How does it feel to be Brain Dead?

Dumbkopf! He praised him because like all nations, he want better relations with the United States, always a profitable venture.

putin-head.jpg

Dumbkopf! He praised him because like all nations, he want better relations with the United States, always a profitable venture.

Of course. Hillary had her crappy mis-translated "Reset Button" and the only thing we saw after 8 years of her and Obama, was friction between the US and Russia.

I think the Dems are just jealous because Trump is bringing the super-powers to the same page. he's a great deal-maker. Obama and Hillary could benefit from paying a little attention to he he works.

putin-head.jpg

Of course. Hillary had her crappy mis-translated "Reset Button" and the only thing we saw after 8 years of her and Obama, was friction between the US and Russia.

I think the Dems are just jealous because Trump is bringing the super-powers to the same page. he's a great deal-maker. Obama and Hillary could benefit from paying a little attention to he he works.

Ironically, I think Putin respects Trump far more than he would Hillary. Putin realises he is dealing with a guy who earned his own keep in business. He even brought the Miss Universe to Russia in the past and it probably illustrates to Trump he isnt dealing with an ideologue or someone who needs to sell his influence to make his wealth. That's for other scumbags

As a former KGB he knows enough about politicians to not trust them. He knows they will do what others behind the curtain want. He would prefer straight shooting, no bs people like Trump, Tillerson or even Mattis. They are not politicians, he can trust them more at their word and maybe even engage in warm conversation, who knows?

As Putin most likely sees this, "I won't fook around with Trump (other than the usual cyber and intelligence gathering), and I expect he won't fook with me." Where things will be different is when dealing with North Korea. I don't think Putin blames Trump for the sanctions and might believe Trump will loosen them over time if he can get support. I wouldn't expect Putin to go into another country as he did when he invaded Crimea.

With Trump basically telling his military, "you are free to do as you see best in order to achieve our goal" Putin knows that military confrontation isn't wise. His use of the MOAB and the multiple rockets he fired on Syria proved this. "If I feel you are toying with me or underestimating my Will, I will send a message". The use of those weapons were effective, but just a needle prick, a growl from a dog before the bite. "Heed the warning, no more funny business on my watch"

Again, N Korea and now Iran might create some friction. I have to think Trump can deftly work with Russia (wow that's so difficult for me to type) on global issues to defuse some situations, and in the same breath undermine China and their influence with Russia.

This isnt the 70s or 80s, to me China is exponentially a greater threat to American global dominance than Russia is.

God Bless America!

putin-head.jpg

Ironically, I think Putin respects Trump far more than he would Hillary. Putin realises he is dealing with a guy who earned his own keep in business. He even brought the Miss Universe to Russia in the past and it probably illustrates to Trump he isnt dealing with an ideologue or someone who needs to sell his influence to make his wealth. That's for other scumbags

As a former KGB he knows enough about politicians to not trust them. He knows they will do what others behind the curtain want. He would prefer straight shooting, no bs people like Trump, Tillerson or even Mattis. They are not politicians, he can trust them more at their word and maybe even engage in warm conversation, who knows?

As Putin most likely sees this, "I won't fook around with Trump (other than the usual cyber and intelligence gathering), and I expect he won't fook with me." Where things will be different is when dealing with North Korea. I don't think Putin blames Trump for the sanctions and might believe Trump will loosen them over time if he can get support. I wouldn't expect Putin to go into another country as he did when he invaded Crimea.

With Trump basically telling his military, "you are free to do as you see best in order to achieve our goal" Putin knows that military confrontation isn't wise. His use of the MOAB and the multiple rockets he fired on Syria proved this. "If I feel you are toying with me or underestimating my Will, I will send a message". The use of those weapons were effective, but just a needle prick, a growl from a dog before the bite. "Heed the warning, no more funny business on my watch"

Again, N Korea and now Iran might create some friction. I have to think Trump can deftly work with Russia (wow that's so difficult for me to type) on global issues to defuse some situations, and in the same breath undermine China and their influence with Russia.

This isnt the 70s or 80s, to me China is exponentially a greater threat to American global dominance than Russia is.

God Bless America!

There's a lot of truth to your statement. Russians seem to have respect for strong leaders like Trump. Whereas weak leaders like Obama and Hillary get played like the fools they are.

putin-head.jpg

God Bless America!

There's a lot of truth to your statement. Russians seem to have respect for strong leaders like Trump. Whereas weak leaders like Obama and Hillary get played like the fools they are.

You don't need a strong man per se, but you need someone who won't be taken advantage of, or leave his soldiers out in the cold, or stab his countrymen in the back for some donations. Putin has to be convinced that either you are serious about your intentions, or, you are so unpredictable that he can't apply a calculus and would prefer inaction rather than action on his part with negative consequences.

Trump provides both concerns for Putin.

Good grief! The Russian Bots and sympathizers are out in force tonight! Putin helped elected his Comrade named Trump! Why? He is desperately trying to destabilize the western alliance, including NATO and the US intelligence. You and the complicent GOP are aiding him in his assault on US institutions of Democracy. You are a group of Benedict Donalds.

Good grief! The Russian Bots and sympathizers are out in force tonight! Putin helped elected his Comrade named Trump! Why? He is desperately trying to destabilize the western alliance, including NATO and the US intelligence. You and the complicent GOP are aiding him in his assault on US institutions of Democracy. You are a group of Benedict Donalds.
Facts not in evidence.

Forum List

Back