Ancient demonology

Jesus fed more than 5,000. Only the men were counted. There were woman and children fed also. There could have easily been 10,000 to 15,000 people there. They were fed with the lunch of a child (whose number was not included in the count).

There is no demon that doesn't recognize Jesus, as the Christ. They know Him, His power and His authority. He is going to win this battle.

He was a teacher. He did not become god till a few hundred years after his supposed death on the cross. That was a "violent" debate of bishops and passed by narrow vote.
And you know this how?

3rd council ephasus 431- 4th council chalcedon 451
greek east vs latin west
nestorius side vs athanasius side

it's call history

The east bishops lost in the end. Years later, then Pope, Leo admitted he did not read greek.

The decision might have gone the other way if he, and others, had.

And then the Gatekeeper mates with the KeyMaster to unleash the StaPuft Marshmallow Man.

Jesus fed more than 5,000. Only the men were counted. There were woman and children fed also. There could have easily been 10,000 to 15,000 people there. They were fed with the lunch of a child (whose number was not included in the count).

There is no demon that doesn't recognize Jesus, as the Christ. They know Him, His power and His authority. He is going to win this battle.

He was a teacher. He did not become god till a few hundred years after his supposed death on the cross. That was a "violent" debate of bishops and passed by narrow vote.
And you know this how?

greek east vs latin west

it's call history

The east bishops lost in the end. Years later, then Pope, Leo admitted he did not read greek.

ummm... yeah... no. How do you know He wasn't fully God and fully man?

And you know this how?

greek east vs latin west

it's call history

ummm... yeah... no. How do you know He wasn't fully God and fully man?

Millions during the time and decades later "believe" he did not, which is easy enough, and traveled and taught throughout the east, and married, and had two children. India has a tomb for him where he was placed after his death. Some muslims believe a glass sarcophagus with a mummified body, that for years rested below the dome, was the body of jesus. Even Rome issued letter of request for christians to be allowed to view the body. Not spirit, not risen, not killed on the cross but died of natural causes long afterwards. Not GOD

Even followers in the early years and some groups of christians didn't believe Jesus had been killed by the Romans.

Just because "you" believe something does not mean everyone does or should, nor that you are right.

Just because "you" believe something does not mean everyone does or should, nor that you are right.

You mean like the story you are telling?

documented, not "my" stories

all history and all religions could just be stories, with your attitude.

I personally don't have jesus body but there are letter from Rome, muslims and visitor that saw the mummy.

The tomb in India is there for anyone to visit. They will not open it to satisfy your curiosity.

That Jesus might have survived the cross is in the bible itself. The hours he was on the cross, the way he was stabbed, the sponge with vinegar he was given to drink, the herbs used in the tomb when he was laid to rest, the people that say him after the tomb was found empty.

The fact so many differing stories tell of his children, a girl and a younger boy.

I leads very reason doubt to the eight people writing in the NT, only five might have know Jesus directly, and that is in doubt. The others never met Jesus in life. The gospels and acts outside the bible are also questionable as sources.

Crucifixion historically took 12 hours to a few days to kill, rarely were they not physically abused before hand. Long painful visible suffering. Jesus was on four hours, then quickly rushed away. Jewish or not most prisoners crucified are left to rot regardless of sabbath or holidays. That Jesus bled meant he was still alive, his heart was still pumping. Myrrh and aloe are healing herbs for wounds, antibiotics, clotting and reduce swelling.

Like I said, not "my" stories

Evidence of reasonable doubt to the standard christian myths.

Wise man, teacher, healer, yes. God.......... ???????

I personally don't have jesus body but there are letter from Rome, muslims and visitor that saw the mummy.

The tomb in India is there for anyone to visit. They will not open it to satisfy your curiosity.

That Jesus might have survived the cross is in the bible itself. The hours he was on the cross, the way he was stabbed, the sponge with vinegar he was given to drink, the herbs used in the tomb when he was laid to rest, the people that say him after the tomb was found empty.

The fact so many differing stories tell of his children, a girl and a younger boy.

I leads very reason doubt to the eight people writing in the NT, only five might have know Jesus directly, and that is in doubt. The others never met Jesus in life. The gospels and acts outside the bible are also questionable as sources.

Crucifixion historically took 12 hours to a few days to kill, rarely were they not physically abused before hand. Long painful visible suffering. Jesus was on four hours, then quickly rushed away. Jewish or not most prisoners crucified are left to rot regardless of sabbath or holidays. That Jesus bled meant he was still alive, his heart was still pumping. Myrrh and aloe are healing herbs for wounds, antibiotics, clotting and reduce swelling.

Of course this is your story. After all you are the one telling it, right? No. Jesus did not bleed. That was pericardial fluid, blood and water. He damaged his heart when He fell twice.

Of course this is your story. After all you are the one telling it, right? No. Jesus did not bleed. That was pericardial fluid, blood and water. He damaged his heart when He fell twice.

pericardial fluid straw colored

Really? After suffering two traumas to the chest? You sure about that? Blood and water. Blood and water.

IMG_0684.jpg

Really? After suffering two traumas to the chest? You sure about that? Blood and water. Blood and water.

IMG_0684.jpg

mgm547693.fig4.gif

IMG_0684.jpg

mgm547693.fig4.gif
Pericardial injuries
Cardiac injuries are more common in penetrating trauma compared to blunt trauma and are fatal in a significant percentage of patients with many found dead at the scene [2]. The anatomic position of the heart can account to some degree for the relative frequency of different injuries and, depending on the phase of respiration, penetrating abdominal injuries can also result in cardiac injury. The right and left ventricles are injured approximately 40% of the time, the right atrium approximately 24% of the time and the left atrium approximately 3% of the time [6].

Pericardial tears range in size from a few millimetres to several centimetres with extension along the entire length of the pericardium. Small pericardial lacerations often tamponade and the fibrous pericardium can seal with blood and clot accumulating within the pericardial space resulting in a haemopericardium. This may have a protective effect in preventing exsanguination into the thoracic cavity and indeed pericardiocentesis may remove the “tamponade” effect of collected blood on traumatised cardiac chambers resulting in circulatory collapse [6]. If the pericardial laceration is an isolated lesion, it is usually of no consequence [7], but when large enough, the heart may be dislocated and may result in torsion along an axis made by the inferior vena cava and the great vessels. Pericardial rupture is sometimes reported as an incidental finding at emergency thoracotomy/laporotomy but most are discovered post-mortem. The most common site of pericardial injury in blunt trauma is the left pleuropericardium parallel to the phrenic nerve [7]. Other common sites of pericardial injury, in descending frequency, include the diaphragmatic surface of the pericardium, right pleuropericardial surface and the superior mediastinal surface [8].

A pictorial review of traumatic pericardial injuries

IMG_0684.jpg

mgm547693.fig4.gif
Pericardial injuries
Cardiac injuries are more common in penetrating trauma compared to blunt trauma and are fatal in a significant percentage of patients with many found dead at the scene [2]. The anatomic position of the heart can account to some degree for the relative frequency of different injuries and, depending on the phase of respiration, penetrating abdominal injuries can also result in cardiac injury. The right and left ventricles are injured approximately 40% of the time, the right atrium approximately 24% of the time and the left atrium approximately 3% of the time [6].

Pericardial tears range in size from a few millimetres to several centimetres with extension along the entire length of the pericardium. Small pericardial lacerations often tamponade and the fibrous pericardium can seal with blood and clot accumulating within the pericardial space resulting in a haemopericardium. This may have a protective effect in preventing exsanguination into the thoracic cavity and indeed pericardiocentesis may remove the “tamponade” effect of collected blood on traumatised cardiac chambers resulting in circulatory collapse [6]. If the pericardial laceration is an isolated lesion, it is usually of no consequence [7], but when large enough, the heart may be dislocated and may result in torsion along an axis made by the inferior vena cava and the great vessels. Pericardial rupture is sometimes reported as an incidental finding at emergency thoracotomy/laporotomy but most are discovered post-mortem. The most common site of pericardial injury in blunt trauma is the left pleuropericardium parallel to the phrenic nerve [7]. Other common sites of pericardial injury, in descending frequency, include the diaphragmatic surface of the pericardium, right pleuropericardial surface and the superior mediastinal surface [8].

You had to look that up?

IMG_0684.jpg

mgm547693.fig4.gif
Pericardial injuries

You had to look that up?
Sure, I'm an engineer, not a doctor. The account of His death is consistent with chest trauma received when He fell twice. That's why He died so fast. That's why when the soldier pierced His chest with his spear blood and water came out. Believe whatever you want. Believe whatever you need to believe.

IMG_0684.jpg

mgm547693.fig4.gif
Pericardial injuries

You had to look that up?
Sure, I'm an engineer, not a doctor. The account of His death is consistent with chest trauma received when He fell twice. That's why He died so fast. That's why when the soldier pierced His chest with his spear blood and water came out. Believe whatever you want. Believe whatever you need to believe.

You also neglected to mention the patients' adenocarcinoma or that the man died a few weeks later, hence the in the red pitcher you posted.

You are no doctor, that you are right about

IMG_0684.jpg

mgm547693.fig4.gif
Pericardial injuries

You had to look that up?

You also neglected to mention the patients' adenocarcinoma or that the man died a few weeks later, hence the in the red pitcher you posted.

You are no doctor, that you are right about
lol, blood and water. Blood and water.

Shimon, He's the Messiah that will save the Jews from being wiped off the earth. Israel is in for some really bad times. Those scribes couldn't predict what the weather was going to be like tomorrow. But, the God of Abraham can tell us the end from the beginning. And has done so.
According to the author of the Old Testament, the Word was with God and was God. And he was right.
And, God is right. From prophesying the gathering of the Jews back to Israel, to Israel becoming a nation in a day, to being surrounded by your enemies. Your ancestors spurned Him in their day just as you do today. In fact, they actually cursed you by asking that the consequences of their treatment of Jesus be visited on their children. And yet were it not for His return, the enemies that surround you today would annihilate you in the future. You had better hope He comes back and touches down on the Mt. of Olives. Without Him, you're in big trouble. We all are.

Oh and BTW, congratulations, you will be rebuilding the Temple.

An example of this can be found in Luke 12 where Jesus said in his own words that he had come to bring division to a family or even in a deeper sense to a nation or to all peoples...

"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; "

Shimon, He's the Messiah that will save the Jews from being wiped off the earth. Israel is in for some really bad times. Those scribes couldn't predict what the weather was going to be like tomorrow. But, the God of Abraham can tell us the end from the beginning. And has done so.
According to the author of the Old Testament, the Word was with God and was God. And he was right.
And, God is right. From prophesying the gathering of the Jews back to Israel, to Israel becoming a nation in a day, to being surrounded by your enemies. Your ancestors spurned Him in their day just as you do today. In fact, they actually cursed you by asking that the consequences of their treatment of Jesus be visited on their children. And yet were it not for His return, the enemies that surround you today would annihilate you in the future. You had better hope He comes back and touches down on the Mt. of Olives. Without Him, you're in big trouble. We all are.

Oh and BTW, congratulations, you will be rebuilding the Temple.
A page in a book can't be a messiah. Ink doesn't make a man and give him breath and life... The fanciful stories of Jesus of him leaping between mountains and rising from death etc etc are only myths that have grown over time and become embellished ...It is a whale of a tale a lie of lies only guliable little fishes would buy such stories... You were warned in Isaiah 44 about being your own witnesses( Christians) about a certain carpenter who would stretch out his rule... You were told not to create an image of a man that you would bow down to and that you might place even on the wall of your home above your bed and you were told that you would clutch this lie in your right hand but it would bring you nothing but ashes and death... Nothing your image did confirmed he/ it was a messiah therefore my people rejected your fanciful stories just like we rejected many other false messiahs over time... Patience is a virtue and my people are indeed patient and long lived as we have outlasted them all and as we all know he who laughs last laughs the best and we will have the last laugh you can count on that because our patience will be rewarded in the end while you and others like you who did not heed the warnings will only be clutching empty promises and false hopes . Yes we will build our temple, Yes we will thrive and so will our children... Yes we will do all that we are meant to do but we will not need your false image and hope to do so... In the future when the technology becomes advanced enough we might even build a computer and place all who cannot let go of their idol Jesus in a program so they can be with him always you may never even know the difference after all my people can be compassionate and feeling for your suffering as well as no one likes anyone who gives them false hopes and promises...

A page in a book can't be a messiah. Ink doesn't make a man and give him breath and life..

The expression, "The word became flesh" is just the author establishing that the existing metaphor for teaching from God, the word of God, bread from heaven, ( the food of angels) became, flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God, in the person of Jesus.

Sure, I'm an engineer, not a doctor. The account of His death is consistent with chest trauma received when He fell twice. That's why He died so fast.

Chest trauma from falling? Where do you get this stuff?

He died so fast because by the time he was nailed to the cross, he had already lost a lot of blood from being beaten half to death.

Forum List

Back