Anchor Fired for Calling Out Black Thugs

Bullshit.
how you figure?

the aca is proof that leftist think none of us can care for ourselves
the hiring and promoting quotas are proof that you think blacks can't make it.
you scare minorities with the threat that the gop will take away welfare to keep them in line
special scholarships just for minorities, telling them even though they couldn't get a real one...

the nation is full of proof, you just can't see or admit it.

you have made life for black Americans a fucking nightmare.

Ridiculous. Absurd in every way.
everything I post is irrefutable fact.

the reason you can't see it is b/c you choose to remain ignorant of the harm you have caused.

everyday you are the cause of a black childs dream dying and turning to crime for a family.

You keep saying it. But.....when will you prove it?
I already have, you're just to much of a coward to admit it to yourself.

Do you even know the meaning of the word " coward "?

how you figure?

the aca is proof that leftist think none of us can care for ourselves
the hiring and promoting quotas are proof that you think blacks can't make it.
you scare minorities with the threat that the gop will take away welfare to keep them in line
special scholarships just for minorities, telling them even though they couldn't get a real one...

the nation is full of proof, you just can't see or admit it.

you have made life for black Americans a fucking nightmare.

the reason you can't see it is b/c you choose to remain ignorant of the harm you have caused.

everyday you are the cause of a black childs dream dying and turning to crime for a family.

someone that is unable to do something out of fear.

like seeing the truth of your stances and admitting your wrong, makes you fearful, and since you still argue that I haven't proven my stance and have to deflect, only further proves that you are, indeed, a coward.

I had to admit the gop was fucked up, it wasn't easy, I had to face reality, the party is fucked, but damn, once I did, self correction became a lot easier.

just look at the horrors of your party, admit what they are, and move on.

like seeing the truth of your stances and admitting your wrong, makes you fearful, and since you still argue that I haven't proven my stance and have to deflect, only further proves that you are, indeed, a coward.

I had to admit the gop was fucked up, it wasn't easy, I had to face reality, the party is fucked, but damn, once I did, self correction became a lot easier.

You are rambling.

Read the thread link. The bastard rate among blacks was 20% in the late 50's. It's been over 70% for the past 30 years.
Get with it and progress a little. Get out of the 60's. That's the Bernie Sanders and democrat mindset. Move forward already.

Of course, to the wrong-wing mindset, thinking that there's anything wrong with a 70%+ bastardy rate makes you a hateful bigot, and since it is, at this point, blacks who are most profoundly affected by this issue, it makes you a racist as well.
Being aware of the high bastard rate among blacks is not hateful. It's intelligent and concerned.
Your disparagement of the acknowledgment of such a serious issue only helps to perpetuate the problem.
One of your buddies has stated that the "problem" has been going on for 50 years. Looks like "knowing" about it hasn't done a damn thing to prevent it. All I've seen is a bunch of misinformed whiners lamenting on how "concerned" they are about Black illegitimacy while they are secretly masturbating and rejoicing in unison over it. ain't negative propaganda about Backs a wonderful aphrodisiac for some of you RW statistical voyeurs.
What do you think this thread is about? Those of us who are aware of this problem and have attempted to address it get the same treatment that the news anchor got.
I don't rejoice at what this black fatherless condition has generated because I've watched it run my own county into the ground. Most whites moved out when it came here but I've stayed. I was here first.
The only people using this post civil rights black plight as an aphrodisiac would be Jackson, Sharpton, NAACP, BET, etc.
This thread is just a place to whine about something that has been misused ad nauseam to disparage Blacks . How many times do you have to spout this stuff before you realize no one posting here identifies with Black thugs and criminals?

And even though I have taken my precious time to show you that Black fathers, though unwed, are living with and taking care of their kids, you persist in some fanciful, inane notion that your county has been run onto the ground by Black illegitimacy. I don't buy that without seeing any proof. I gave mine so I won't settle for less from you.

The problem with White people addressing" Black problems" is that many times those problems are embellished by the media.
You hear on the news that 72% of all Black births are unwed and attach the word "illegitimate" to it as if it was against the law or something. The authors or news pundits then commence to add their own personal spin and biases to it and it is finally served to the public raw. The entire Black community is faulted and indicted as being responsible for all the negatives that drive the profits of the evening news. Feeding daily on the data at hand, people like you feel that you have the need to step in and advise middle class Blacks on what to do to fix things YOU see as problems in their communities. Blacks don't listen to you because they see White people in the same predicament that poor Blacks are in. You should fix the White community first before trying to fix some one else's.
I don't know of any white community. I live in an American community.
But the black community segregates itself and, as a political entity, is partly if not mostly responsible for the fatherlessness and unwed mother problem and the problems that generates because they obfuscate and continue to paint white people as the cause and perpetrators. Always making excuses and avoiding the real source of the problem.
And whenever someone has the nerve to point out the real cause they are fired or reprimanded or ostracized with the aid of corrupt media, as illustrated in the thread's topic.
They obviously have you brainwashed.

They are THUGS...
Anchor Fired for Calling Out Black Thugs and the Broken Black Family
Emmy award-winning anchor Wendy Bell pays the price for violating the Left's Party Line.
April 6, 2016
Crystal Wright
jk.png

Democrats have become the new apologists for bad behavior among black Americans.

Sad but true that it is young black men, the majority of whom come from broken homes, who are disproportionately terrorizing cities and killing each other.

But when Emmy award-winning anchor Wendy Bell referenced this, she was fired from Pittsburgh station WTAE.

In my new book, Con Job: How Democrats Gave Us Crime, Sanctuary Cities, Abortion Profiteering, and Racial Division, I write about the pathology of broken families and how they are resulting in the high crime that has become the hallmark of black America.

Today, 72% of black babies are born out of wedlock in the United States. And the consequences are dire: there is an exponential chance that those children will turn to crime rather than to work and education. In black America, the family unit is disintegrating. Facts point to black women increasingly having multiple babies with multiple fathers.

If Democrat presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders truly believe that "Black Lives Matter", then they should acknowledge the real causes, not perpetuate the myth that blacks are not responsible for their own behaviors. The Clinton and Sanders campaigns say they will end “the mass incarceration of blacks” by reforming our criminal justice system. But what needs reforming more urgently is blacks' attitudes toward marriage and family. Then and only then will the epidemic of black genocide end in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, DC, Milwaukee and Wilkinsburg.

Black on black crime is not just a statistic, it's an epidemic and it needs to be eradicated. And that begins with calling it out by name.

Barack Obama could have been one of the most revered Presidents in US history had he set himself as the standard for black Americans. He was the perfect person at the perfect time to empower black American. Instead he told them they were powerless victims who needed to be coddled. It's shameful!

nonsense. the rightwingnuts obstructed and harassed him from day one.

try again

Today, 72% of black babies are born out of wedlock in the United States. And the consequences are dire: there is an exponential chance that those children will turn to crime rather than to work and education. In black America, the family unit is disintegrating. Facts point to black women increasingly having multiple babies with multiple fathers.
It tells us that black women are sluts.

it tells us that you're bigoted white trash.

go figure

They are THUGS...
Emmy award-winning anchor Wendy Bell pays the price for violating the Left's Party Line.
April 6, 2016
Crystal Wright
jk.png

Democrats have become the new apologists for bad behavior among black Americans.

Sad but true that it is young black men, the majority of whom come from broken homes, who are disproportionately terrorizing cities and killing each other.

But when Emmy award-winning anchor Wendy Bell referenced this, she was fired from Pittsburgh station WTAE.

In my new book, Con Job: How Democrats Gave Us Crime, Sanctuary Cities, Abortion Profiteering, and Racial Division, I write about the pathology of broken families and how they are resulting in the high crime that has become the hallmark of black America.

If Democrat presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders truly believe that "Black Lives Matter", then they should acknowledge the real causes, not perpetuate the myth that blacks are not responsible for their own behaviors. The Clinton and Sanders campaigns say they will end “the mass incarceration of blacks” by reforming our criminal justice system. But what needs reforming more urgently is blacks' attitudes toward marriage and family. Then and only then will the epidemic of black genocide end in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, DC, Milwaukee and Wilkinsburg.

Black on black crime is not just a statistic, it's an epidemic and it needs to be eradicated. And that begins with calling it out by name.

Barack Obama could have been one of the most revered Presidents in US history had he set himself as the standard for black Americans. He was the perfect person at the perfect time to empower black American. Instead he told them they were powerless victims who needed to be coddled. It's shameful!

nonsense. the rightwingnuts obstructed and harassed him from day one.

try again
Bullshit. From day one he had a democrat house and senate.
First thing he did was blame the police for a black professor's problem. It immediately became about blackness and victimhood. He is a political whore opportunist. His objective has always been to keep blacks segregated as a voting block. The democrat motto. Diversity is democrat for segregation.

It tells us that black women are sluts.

it tells us that you're bigoted white trash.

go figure
Did I strike a nerve? :lol:

He certainly has missed a vital opportunity to set a meaningful and important example to black Americans.

He is married to the mother of his children, and no significant evidence is apparent that he has ever cheated on his wife, or failed to take proper responsibility for his family. But instead of holding this up as an example for Americans to follow, he has embraced the perverse immorality which which his party has chosen to align, taking the side of abortionists and homosexuals and transsexuals and all manner of other sexual perverts. I suppose, in a way, he's sort of a reverse-hypocrite on this front.

The example is well-known, of a politician who professes to support high moral standards, and then is caught engaging in behavior that is not in keeping with these standards. In a bizarre reversal of that, we have Obama managing his own marriage and family in accordance with high moral standards, while promoting and defending overtly immoral behavior.
I don't think Obama is defending overtly immoral behavior, I think he is defending the freedom of people to pursue life, liberty and happiness as they see fit. His moral choices are evident for all to see and indeed stand impeccably as testaments to his character. That is all that is required of him. It is not his job to force his own personal moral views on others like Republicans want to do.

you mean like the only senator supporting partial/after birth abortion?
I haven't heard or read that. I would have to read your source myself to see the context of your statement. I suspect you have embellished it to make it sound like he endorses abortions without any restrictions.

You are rambling.
You are harming children.

Forum List

Back