Anchor Baby The American Dream

No se hable en espanol. Come on Uckatare, can't you speak english[sic].

It's English, you pathetic idiot.

Ucktaco, yes I'm a U.S. patriot. I know your excuse for wanting to cross the border and come into the U.S. but we don't need anymore dishwashers and our U.S. farmers are going more and more with machines. For the wages you crop pickers are getting now U.S. citizens will pick the crops that can't be picked by machines.

Ok, sorry if you can't read english to well. You will pick up a word at a time by reading this message over and over again and thinking about it everyday and every night.

Dude. There was a trial about a drug cartel spy in Homeland Security and this is the first I'm hearing of it? Score another point for the media.

Deas testified that as a girl she first dreamed of becoming a U.S. federal agent because she liked how the female inspectors at the Douglas port of entry wore their hair in buns, the way she did.

The mindset of a governor worker. Pathetic.

Mobamacare (Mob ama care)excludes illegal aliens from getting treatment under the Mobamacare health care but their illegal immigrant anchor babies will be able to get care and our taxes (penalty fee) will be paying for their care.

Mobamacare is well crafted as to include anchor babies because they are U.S. citizens and of coarse their illegal parents don’t have to pay to have babies at all. Illegals used to have to at least pay for doctors visits and some tests but now they will pay nothing at all.

Anchor babies living in illegal alien households will get health care absolutely free until they grow up and have to go to work.

The explosion of anchor babies to come in future years will be unbeleivable.
I hope they take your job. :thup:

They have already taken my job. It was a good high paying job too. Now I have to work at a lesser paying job and pay for the health care costs of more anchor babies.

if it was a high-paying job and you were replaced by low-cost/uneducated illegal immigrants, you might want to complain to your state legislators about the lack of union protection in your state. or campaign for higher minimum wages and greater protections for workers.

you also might want to consider training and education that would allow you to compete with people who don't speak english.

just saying.

Deas testified that as a girl she first dreamed of becoming a U.S. federal agent because she liked how the female inspectors at the Douglas port of entry wore their hair in buns, the way she did.

pathetic? oh... your response.. yes it is. i'm not seeing anything wrong with what was said in the quote.

Hey Gatsby, Your posts states you are from California. I don't live in California anymore but I was born and raised there (No I'm not from an illegal immigrant family :D). I moved out of California 10 years ago before when only half the state was illegal immigrants.

My question is, you still live in California so how do you feel about Calif. becoming an illegal alien santurary state?

I hope they take your job. :thup:

They have already taken my job. It was a good high paying job too. Now I have to work at a lesser paying job and pay for the health care costs of more anchor babies.

if it was a high-paying job and you were replaced by low-cost/uneducated illegal immigrants, you might want to complain to your state legislators about the lack of union protection in your state. or campaign for higher minimum wages and greater protections for workers.

you also might want to consider training and education that would allow you to compete with people who don't speak english.

just saying.

hehehehehehehehehehehe!:eusa_clap::badgrin::clap2:

Learning how to speak spanish is just about what you have to do nowadays. Businesses hire the spanish into great paying jobs just because they speak spanish to attract spanish business for profits. They won't hire a caucasion or black U.S. citizen that speaks spanish, they will only hire a spanish person that speaks spanish to go after illegal aliens for profit.

This goes to show you just how bad the illegal immigration problem is and millions of illegals are being allowed to enter the U.S. illegally just to profit off of them.

I can't do manual labor anymore for wages. Getting to be an old wise man with to many injuries. My re training program is sitting here at the computer typing. :eusa_whistle:

Yah never know, maybe someone will like my typing and hire me for a living wage to type :badgrin: I'm getting pretty good at stirring the pot with my typing :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Hey Gatsby, Your posts states you are from California. I don't live in California anymore but I was born and raised there (No I'm not from an illegal immigrant family :D). I moved out of California 10 years ago before when only half the state was illegal immigrants.

My question is, you still live in California so how do you feel about Calif. becoming an illegal alien santurary state?

Were you here in 1994 when Prop 187 was overturned by the courts? That was the beginning of the end. I was only a teenager and I was frankly offended that as a taxpayer the court was subversively mandating that we had to not only accept illegal immigration but that we had to give them free services. To me, that was unAmerican and unethical.

It was pretty much down hill from there. We more/less gave the idiots Boxer/Feinstein lifetime appointments in the Senate. And then Gray Davis set the bar for inept leadership. Of course it got so bad that even the useful idiots wanted him out. It was all set for McClintock, a real leader to take charge. And then in swoops dumbass, Arnold Shortznigger. I'll admit he kinda tried at first.

But then when all of his initiatives failed, instead of saying, well I put the goods on the table and I lost, you'll see; this'll lead to failure; he just apologized and went into full sellout mode on that very night. It was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. It was sad, he 180's on everything from illegal immigration to taxes and he allowed all the f-heads in the legislature to just have a party.

And worse yet, he crawled into bed with the d-bags. On the eve of leaving office, he even communed the sentence of the head legislator's son. Apparently he had killed someone and had like 20 more years in prison or something.

Pretty much, it's at the point that any idiot with the last name Sanchez and a D next to his name can get into office and just do whatever the fuck he or she wants. We've turned into the banana republic and eventually we're going to turn to shit and expect the feds to bail us out. And the funny thing is I don't know if they'll be there. I know that Shortznigger went to Bush and Bush gave him the finger LMAO.

Anyhow, California competes with Chicago as the shittiest place on Earth. Yes, it's nice; but you never know how you'll get fucked in the ass. You never know if the price of something is going to skyrocket b/c some weenie fucked us over. And all while it's happening we have to hear about every bull shit cause and celebrate every idiot in Frisco or Hollywood.

Let's put it this way Hat In The Ring:

Voters voted on an initiative that barely passed to build a bullet train. We gave a butt load of billions for it. And then come to find out there is all this waste; the money just gets pissed away. So instead of scrapping it, we just approved billions more for it.

News from The Associated Press

And the worst part? I guess they caved to Vegas lobbyists and added a Victorville to Vegas route. Let them build their own damn train if they want our money. And worse than that? Anyone driving from LA or OC has to drive an hour and a half or two to get to Victorvilled to take a train that saves them a 3 hour drive. A lot of people just fly if they want to save time too.

586px-Cahsr_map.png

Homeland Security agent in Nogales, accused of helping cartels, gets 2.5 years

June 30, 2012 12:00 am • Tim Steller Arizona Daily Star

Over two days, a federal prosecutor and agents painted Jovana Deas as a drug-cartel spy working as a special agent in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Investigations Office in Nogales.

Assistant U.S. Attorney James Lacey even likened the 34-year-old Douglas native to Aldrich Ames, a CIA officer who spied for the Soviets.

But Deas and her attorney countered during her sentencing hearing that their portrayal was the work of feverish federal imaginations, seeing a major border conspiracy in a few ill-advised favors for family members.

After comparing the stories Friday, U.S. District Judge Cindy Jorgenson didn't buy the cartel-spy image, but neither did she view Deas' actions as innocent mistakes. Deas illegally used her status as a federal agent to access two different databases, looking up criminal-investigative and visa information on about a dozen people over two years, Jorgenson noted. For that, she sentenced the former federal agent on Friday to 2 1/2 years in federal prison.

The judge said Deas' crimes undermined the credibility of American law enforcement while throwing Deas' agency into turmoil to determine the degree of damage done.

Board Copyright Rules require that you link all quoted material and only post a short part of the quoted work

Homeland Security agent in Nogales, accused of helping cartels, gets 2.5 years

The az daily star daily sob story. They can't even admit that she was convicted only accused. If her mother had been dumped back across border begin, with our country be off. Napolitano just be fired for hiring this crap. Neuter and spay the breeders.

So it’s the OP’s idiotic premise that had it not been for the 14th Amendment, Jovana Deas would not have become a DHS special agent and this crime therefore would not have occurred.

The stupidity of many on the right is remarkable.

Also idiotic is the notion of an ‘anchor baby,’ as there is no such thing. All persons born in the US are citizens.

Were you here in 1994 when Prop 187 was overturned by the courts? That was the beginning of the end. I was only a teenager and I was frankly offended that as a taxpayer the court was subversively mandating that we had to not only accept illegal immigration but that we had to give them free services. To me, that was unAmerican and unethical.

It was pretty much down hill from there. We more/less gave the idiots Boxer/Feinstein lifetime appointments in the Senate. And then Gray Davis set the bar for inept leadership. Of course it got so bad that even the useful idiots wanted him out. It was all set for McClintock, a real leader to take charge. And then in swoops dumbass, Arnold Shortznigger. I'll admit he kinda tried at first.

But then when all of his initiatives failed, instead of saying, well I put the goods on the table and I lost, you'll see; this'll lead to failure; he just apologized and went into full sellout mode on that very night. It was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. It was sad, he 180's on everything from illegal immigration to taxes and he allowed all the f-heads in the legislature to just have a party.

And worse yet, he crawled into bed with the d-bags. On the eve of leaving office, he even communed the sentence of the head legislator's son. Apparently he had killed someone and had like 20 more years in prison or something.

Pretty much, it's at the point that any idiot with the last name Sanchez and a D next to his name can get into office and just do whatever the fuck he or she wants. We've turned into the banana republic and eventually we're going to turn to shit and expect the feds to bail us out. And the funny thing is I don't know if they'll be there. I know that Shortznigger went to Bush and Bush gave him the finger LMAO.

Anyhow, California competes with Chicago as the shittiest place on Earth. Yes, it's nice; but you never know how you'll get fucked in the ass. You never know if the price of something is going to skyrocket b/c some weenie fucked us over. And all while it's happening we have to hear about every bull shit cause and celebrate every idiot in Frisco or Hollywood.

I noticed that too, every politician with a spanish surname promotes and encourages illegal immigration. Marco Rubio of Florida was against illegal immigration when he was running for his senate seat, then after he was elected he Flip Flopped and is now for and supporting illegal immigrants.

Sanchez the governor of Nevada did the same bulllshit. He screamed out while he was running for office that he was not for amnesty and after he got into office as governor of Nevada he started publically promoting the spanish plight.

Martinez of New Mexico got voted in as governor with ease because New Mexico is lost to mexico. New Mexico has term limits on the governor.

California is mucked up with this kind of behavior. Elected officials with spanish surnames getting elected because of the huge illegal immigrant population that influences spanish U.S. citizens to only vote for other spanish when they can. The real issues are cast aside and the spanish race is the only thing getting voted on.

Voters voted on an initiative that barely passed to build a bullet train. We gave a butt load of billions for it. And then come to find out there is all this waste; the money just gets pissed away. So instead of scrapping it, we just approved billions more for it.

And the worst part? I guess they caved to Vegas lobbyists and added a Victorville to Vegas route. Let them build their own damn train if they want our money. And worse than that? Anyone driving from LA or OC has to drive an hour and a half or two to get to Victorvilled to take a train that saves them a 3 hour drive. A lot of people just fly if they want to save time too.

586px-Cahsr_map.png

"CRAZY TALK" From Hat In Ring.

I look at that high speed rail system California is spending billions of dollars on that's not needed and think "This Rail System Would Be A Great Way To Spread Some Illegal Aliens Around California". Shit man, Amtrak already operates a rail system thoughout the U.S. and operates in California so why not just convert Amtrak to high speed and use the track that's already laid down (Some improvements would have to be made to the existing track that will accomodate the high speed trains). Amtrak is already broke and the last I heard the feds were pumbing cash into it to keep it operating. Why not just work on improving Amtrak instead of building a huge new train system that's going to fail anyway?

One reason the democrats don't want to convert Amtrak is it wouldn't be government own or controlled.

The crazy talk is there's millions of illegals that learn english and drive without drivers licenses (only a small percentage of illegals get busted driving without a drivers license). There's millions more illegals that don't drive at all and use government transit systems to get around to their jobs. Los Angeles is 60% hispanic now and this number is growing rapidly as you can see a spanish mayor got elected with ease. Pico Rivera is a city that borders Los Angeles and Pico Rivera is 100% hispanic. The illegal hispanics in the San Diego and Los Angeles areas are piling up big time and what a great way to spread them out and keep Los Angeles from becoming 100% hispanic due to white flight is to build a multi billion dollar high speed rail system so the ones that don't drive can move to other California santurary cities.

Harry Reid of Nevada is pro illegal immigrant and he's the one that got federal funding through Obamas stimulas to build the rail system to Las Vegas. Harry Reid wants to build up the hispanic population in Nevada and Victorville is a hotbed of hispanics.

The illegal immigrant issue is finished other than the fascist far extremist right crying about it.

That's all they can do.

The political issue of deportation and round ups and so forth and so on . . . is over.

Just think of all the problems we could rid the country of if we just enforced our immigration laws and deportated all illegal aliens in this country. Think of all the crime connected with illegal immigration.
Mexico could problem clean up their act if we cleaned up ours.

Problems With Illegal Immigration

It is not just the Mexicans that do it, Chinese and many Asians also do it, and more nationalities.
This is such a great nation people want to be part of it.

Last edited:
Just think of all the problems we could rid the country of if we just enforced our immigration laws and deportated all illegal aliens in this country. Think of all the crime connected with illegal immigration.
Mexico could problem clean up their act if we cleaned up ours.

Problems With Illegal Immigration

It is not just the Mexicans that do it, Chinese and many Asians also do it, and more nationalities.
This is such a great nation people want to be part of it.

We sure do agree on the point of Asians, Africans, Europeans, Russians and people of many other nations coming here illegally. It's not just the mexicans. The mexicans just have to walk, the people of other nations have to swim.

Moonglow, all these illegals are affecting you, you just haven't been pushed out of your job yet if you even have a decent paying job. Gasoline prices are up, your utility bills are up, your rent is up or the price you paid for your home was artificially inflated all due to demand, whatever wages you are making are surpressed because it's not that hard to replace you with an illegal that knows just as much as you. Yes, illegal aliens were given "Home Loans" driving home prices way up.

Sure, use the "it's great having cultural diversity" line to justify the hoards of people entering the U.S. driving up prices and collasping the economy. I have made many friends too of different ethnic backgrounds and they are very pleasant people to hang out with. Then you find out most are illegals or visa overstays.

This economic collaspe or depression was caused by liberal democrats like yourself giving "HOME LOANS" to illegal aliens starting when Bill Clinton was president. When President Bush started the work place raids from 2006 to 2009 when Obama stopped the raids, illegal aliens with home loans were getting deported from great paying jobs and their houses started piling up to the point where variable interest rates climbed so high U.S. citizens started losing their homes and the financial intitutions collasped.

Some liberal causes I would back you up on but the economic collaspe is on the backs of all you liberal democrats for letting millions upon millions of illegals into the U.S. just to satisfy some guilt feeling you have about being a racist.

The republican conservatives "ARE NOT" racists! The Nazi party and KKK are and they are not republicans. It's the non liberal democrats that like their cheap labor housekeepers, construction workers and service industry workers.

You wanna be the good little liberal soldier make sure the democrats you are siding with aren't cheap labor slave owners.

Last edited:
Mobamacare (Mob ama care)excludes illegal aliens from getting treatment under the Mobamacare health care but their illegal immigrant anchor babies will be able to get care and our taxes (penalty fee) will be paying for their care.

Mobamacare is well crafted as to include anchor babies because they are U.S. citizens and of coarse their illegal parents don’t have to pay to have babies at all. Illegals used to have to at least pay for doctors visits and some tests but now they will pay nothing at all.

Anchor babies living in illegal alien households will get health care absolutely free until they grow up and have to go to work.

The explosion of anchor babies to come in future years will be unbeleivable.

I noticed that too, every politician with a spanish surname promotes and encourages illegal immigration. Marco Rubio of Florida was against illegal immigration when he was running for his senate seat, then after he was elected he Flip Flopped and is now for and supporting illegal immigrants.

Sanchez the governor of Nevada did the same bulllshit. He screamed out while he was running for office that he was not for amnesty and after he got into office as governor of Nevada he started publically promoting the spanish plight.

Martinez of New Mexico got voted in as governor with ease because New Mexico is lost to mexico. New Mexico has term limits on the governor.

California is mucked up with this kind of behavior. Elected officials with spanish surnames getting elected because of the huge illegal immigrant population that influences spanish U.S. citizens to only vote for other spanish when they can. The real issues are cast aside and the spanish race is the only thing getting voted on.

586px-Cahsr_map.png

"CRAZY TALK" From Hat In Ring.

I look at that high speed rail system California is spending billions of dollars on that's not needed and think "This Rail System Would Be A Great Way To Spread Some Illegal Aliens Around California". Shit man, Amtrak already operates a rail system thoughout the U.S. and operates in California so why not just convert Amtrak to high speed and use the track that's already laid down (Some improvements would have to be made to the existing track that will accomodate the high speed trains). Amtrak is already broke and the last I heard the feds were pumbing cash into it to keep it operating. Why not just work on improving Amtrak instead of building a huge new train system that's going to fail anyway?

One reason the democrats don't want to convert Amtrak is it wouldn't be government own or controlled.

The crazy talk is there's millions of illegals that learn english and drive without drivers licenses (only a small percentage of illegals get busted driving without a drivers license). There's millions more illegals that don't drive at all and use government transit systems to get around to their jobs. Los Angeles is 60% hispanic now and this number is growing rapidly as you can see a spanish mayor got elected with ease. Pico Rivera is a city that borders Los Angeles and Pico Rivera is 100% hispanic. The illegal hispanics in the San Diego and Los Angeles areas are piling up big time and what a great way to spread them out and keep Los Angeles from becoming 100% hispanic due to white flight is to build a multi billion dollar high speed rail system so the ones that don't drive can move to other California santurary cities.

Harry Reid of Nevada is pro illegal immigrant and he's the one that got federal funding through Obamas stimulas to build the rail system to Las Vegas. Harry Reid wants to build up the hispanic population in Nevada and Victorville is a hotbed of hispanics.

We sure do agree on the point of Asians, Africans, Europeans, Russians and people of many other nations coming here illegally. It's not just the mexicans. The mexicans just have to walk, the people of other nations have to swim.

Moonglow, all these illegals are affecting you, you just haven't been pushed out of your job yet if you even have a decent paying job. Gasoline prices are up, your utility bills are up, your rent is up or the price you paid for your home was artificially inflated all due to demand, whatever wages you are making are surpressed because it's not that hard to replace you with an illegal that knows just as much as you. Yes, illegal aliens were given "Home Loans" driving home prices way up.

Sure, use the "it's great having cultural diversity" line to justify the hoards of people entering the U.S. driving up prices and collasping the economy. I have made many friends too of different ethnic backgrounds and they are very pleasant people to hang out with. Then you find out most are illegals or visa overstays.

This economic collaspe or depression was caused by liberal democrats like yourself giving "HOME LOANS" to illegal aliens starting when Bill Clinton was president. When President Bush started the work place raids from 2006 to 2009 when Obama stopped the raids, illegal aliens with home loans were getting deported from great paying jobs and their houses started piling up to the point where variable interest rates climbed so high U.S. citizens started losing their homes and the financial intitutions collasped.

Some liberal causes I would back you up on but the economic collaspe is on the backs of all you liberal democrats for letting millions upon millions of illegals into the U.S. just to satisfy some guilt feeling you have about being a racist.

The republican conservatives "ARE NOT" racists! The Nazi party and KKK are and they are not republicans. It's the non liberal democrats that like their cheap labor housekeepers, construction workers and service industry workers.

You wanna be the good little liberal soldier make sure the democrats you are siding with aren't cheap labor slave owners.

Forum List

Back