Anchor Baby The American Dream

I personally know that over 5000 U.S. citizens have been introduced to the "Illegals getting home loans and collasping the economy" message. It has 4 months to wind its way through the internet.

Ah, you're another fruit loop who thinks his pecking at an internet forum will impact the wider world. Face the fact that you are just a mentally incompetent little nobody and none of your insane rambling means a damn thing.

You Ucktaco are the one that's pecking. You wander from illegal immigrant thread to illegal immigrant thead and attack with stupid unsocialable words that everyone here has heard from you over 13000 times anyone that has anything negative to say about illegal immigrants.

Beleive you me Ucktaco, US Message Board is a very nice forum (except for you Ucktaco) but there are other web sites also, some totally dedicated to getting rid of illegal immigrants. There's also the biggest social web site on the internet. If you can't guess which social web site I'm talking about then, well, your a Ucktaco. There's milllions upon millions of U.S. citizens against illegal immigration on the internet and are totally against giving amnesty to illegals. "NO AMNESTY". Pecking at one forum. That's a lame one Ucktaco. Actually all your posts are lame. You are just an uneducated ghetto dweller protecting all the other illegal immigrants that live in your ghetto.

Last edited:
What you are is a whiny, insane little bitch. You'll never be anything more, and none of your mewling means a damn thing.

border_patrol.jpg

Forum List

Back